(Closed) April 2017 Mamas

posted 4 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 61
464 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
favoredone :  You can only test HCG with a blood test, and yes, you have to go back 48 hours and test again. HCG is usually only tested if there was a previous loss and/or you had trouble conceiving. There are Clear Blue Digital HPTs with a weeks estimator that can guess the range of your HCG. The options are 1 week, 2-3 weeks and 3+ weeks since ovulation. It’s also only really helpful in the very early stages of pregnancy because after a certain level, the rate as which it rises slows down. After 5000, an ultrasound is much more useful.

Post # 62
304 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

View original reply
alove2 :  Thank you for the response. NOw I know. I suppose I better stay off google. I have been googling all sorts of crazy stuff since my BFP haha. I better get my mind engaged with Godly and goodly positive thoughts. Cheers

Post # 63
2787 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

View original reply
alove2 :  Measuring on track, 6w4d and there was a hearbeat, 127 πŸ™‚

Post # 64
2787 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

View original reply
summerbride2016 :  Sent you a PM to be added to the FB group πŸ™‚

Post # 65
484 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

Sent a PM to be added as well to the FB group! πŸ™‚

Post # 66
3281 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: January 2014

View original reply
Turtle83 :  Holy crap on a cracker! I am SOOOO happy for you!!!! Congratulations!!!!

Congratulations to all of you wonderful ladies from a May 2016 turned April 2016 mama! My soon-to-be 4 month old is the greatest joy imaginable! Enjoy the ride… But if you hate it, that’s okay too, lol. 😘

Post # 67
464 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
Turtle83 :  yayyyyy congratulations!!! I’m so, so, so happy for you!

Post # 68
328 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

Roll Call:

How far along are you? 4 weeks 5 days

What’s your estimated due date: Sun apr 23

How many cycles trying? 1 cycle 1 BD

When did you get your BFP? 8/19 morning and 2nd test in afternoon

Post a picture of your first BFP if you want! Deleted from my phone. Posted on ttc boards

Who have you told? Nobody yet. 1st Dr appt is on Monday hoping to get bloodwork to check hcg levels

When do you plan on telling more people? 1st week October immed. Family/parents

How did you tell your partner? Not yet. After Dr appt on monday

Any symptoms yet? Frequent urination, sensitive smell, cramping on and off in pelvis, stomach bloat, constant hunger, stomach gurgling, insomnia, waking up early at 4-6am wide awake

What are you most excited about/for? Seeing 1st ultrasound and hearing hb for 1st time

When is your first appt? This Monday the 22

For fun – Do you already have name ideas? I’ve always had a girl name picked out for past 2 years. Before I got my bfp I saw the name all over the place (and it’s not common at all) and thought it was too wierd to not be a sign. I don’t want to find out the gender til delivery so it will be a surprise if I’m right

Read more: http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/april-2017-mamas/#ixzz4HobuqIX3

Post # 69
1676 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

View original reply
Turtle83 :  Just stopping by to say congratulations!! So exciting! 

Post # 70
328 posts
Helper bee

Anyone else haaving symptoms early as 4 weeks???

I’ve been experiencing constant hunger even after I’m done eating and if I don’t eat I get naeouseous.

Yest I got my bfp and ever since last night I’ve been sick to my stomach all day long. Couldn’t sleep at all last night but can’t puke either ;p. Ugh this is horrible. 

Post # 71
328 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
aquarius_91 :  I started getting bad waves of nausea yesterday same day as bfp. It wakes me up and keeps me up in the middle of the night. Before I started getting nauseous I was starving all the time and if I didn’t eat I’d get nauseous. Now I’m nauseous If I eat or don’t. It’s like all day sickness already just without the puking. Hope it’s not a sign of what’s to come getting worse. Wonder if sickness level has to do with gender or hormone strength

Post # 72
3772 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Roll Call:

How far along are you? I’m pretty sure I will be 7 weeks on Monday. I’m having an ultrasound, coincidentally on Monday, to find out for sure.

What’s your estimated due date: If I’m 7 weeks, April 10

How many cycles trying? 2

When did you get your BFP? July 17

Post a picture of your first BFP if you want! 

Who have you told? Everyone under the sun except hub’s Mom. We are telling her on her birthday August 28!

When do you plan on telling more people? We’ll make a Facebook announcement after we tell my mother in law.

How did you tell your partner? He was waiting outside the bathroom door while I was taking the test.

Any symptoms yet? I live in a constant state of nausea. My boobs are unbelievably sore and I am so tired I need a nap by 3pm every day.

What are you most excited about/for? Raising a child with my husband πŸ™‚

When is your first appt? We saw the doctor on August 17.

For fun – Do you already have name ideas? Ryder James or Harper Lillian

Post # 73
6927 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011 - Boy #1 12/2015, boy #2 02/2018

View original reply
Turtle83 :  Congrats! Super happy for you πŸ˜ƒ Hugs.

Post # 75
128 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Roll Call:

How far along are you? 4-5 weeks(according to clear blue indicator test)

What’s your estimated due date: approx April 22nd(waiting to get a dating scan)

How many cycles trying? one(my last cycle lasted over 90 days by the time I found out I was pregnant…super long and irregular)

When did you get your BFP? Aug 17

Who have you told? Just my husband(and 2yr old son!)

When do you plan on telling more people? I might just tell my parents when they come to visit from out state the first week of September. Everyone else Id like to wait until im out of the first trimester(might be hard to hide with the 2nd :/ )

How did you tell your partner? He was at work and I texted him a pic of the postivie test while I was getting ready for work. I know, so romantic lol

Any symptoms yet? Terribly sore boobs, occasional cramping, some very slight nausea once in a while

What are you most excited about/for? Finding out the sex! And seeing my son become a big brother πŸ™‚

When is your first appt? Sept 2nd…I have a very irregular period and I am unable to chart so im not positive when I ovulated. They will do a scan to give me a due date(same happened with my first)

For fun – Do you already have name ideas? I have a million girl names saved in my phone and I am totally lost on boy names since my first was named after my husband. It made it so easy.

Β 

Β 

The topic ‘April 2017 Mamas’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors