April 2017 POAS!

posted 3 years ago in TTC
Post # 647
6701 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2015

amanda1988 :  Wow.  That is crazy!  And so inappropriate of her. I’m sorry she is so hard on you πŸ™  does your husband see that too?

I might be able to use the antibiotic excuse. I’ve used it once before with her!  Even though I was actually on antibiotics.

piratekitten :  The dreaded symptom spotting of the TWW πŸ™  FX that you get your BFP!

smiles4jo :  I’m so sorry, Bee πŸ™  That’s actually what got us started with actively TTC.  We were planning on waiting until March, but in December, I thought my period was a couple days late.  I got a BFN, then AF showed up.  DH and I were both surprised how disappointed we were.  We started TTC right away!

Post # 648
9568 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2016

SeaOfLove :  oh he does–it was his idea not to tell her.   When he brought it up I told him that I was telling my parents the moment I had a BFP so it was up to him if he wnated to tell his mom, as is only fair.. and he still decided he’d rather wait.  He loves her, and he’s a total mama’s boy.. but he knows her for what she is, thank god.

He’s had a talk with her about the weight thing, since she was bringing it up every single time we saw her.. it wasn’t a big deal when we lived far away, because then I only had to hear about it 3x per year, but once we moved to live in the same city.. yeah.  She was bewildered I’d even be upset about it, but agreed to stop talking about it–and has not said a word since, but I still get in a panic if I’m bloated the week before I need to see her because I know even if she doesn’t say it she’ll be thinking it.  Eventually I’ll calm down.  

And it’s totally possible she’d be totally sympathetic if we had a miscarriage–the problem is you don’t know until you try so better not to try. πŸ˜›

Post # 649
9568 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

Dr_dazzle :  ah i only noticed this post just now–I’m so sorry. πŸ™  I hope your LP keeps going up.

Post # 650
9568 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

smiles4jo :  πŸ™ sorry bee.

I hope the drs apt makes you feel better.  I’m really excited to see my OBGYN next month (earliest apt. she had) just so I can know that the only thing in my way is luck.  I hate the idea of trying for a year before finding out if that there’s something else going on that would’ve been easily screened out.

Just FYI–I saw my regular doc for a preconception visit and she was like ??Why are you seeing me, you don’t need my permission to go have sex.???  The OBGYN I’m going to see, on the other hand, expects them and does genetic testing etc.. to screen out everything in advance. (My friend is using her, or else I’d never have thought to go to her!) So, yeah.. see an OBGYN, not a primary care physician, lol.

Post # 651
413 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2016

Okay, so I just got hit with this super overwhelming urge to test. It’s 7 pm, 12dpo, and this was only a 2-3 hour hold. So I’m thinking that maybe I’m finally losing it/I’ve become one of those ttc’ers with line eyes. Can ANYBODY else see a line? Photo was taken within the 5 minute timeframe, I increased the contrast (and obviously the second photo is inverted)

Post # 652
9568 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

piratekitten :  … maaaaybe?  let us know what happens when you test tomorrow with fmu!

Post # 653
6701 posts
Bee Keeper

amanda1988 :  That’s good that he understands!  My Mother-In-Law situation is up and down too.  On one hand, she’ll be so worried she’ll lose contact with us again, she’ll be super hands off.  On the other hand, she’ll be so afraid she’ll lose contact with us again that she’ll make sure she micromanages everything to the point that she makes herself a constant in our lives – buying us crap we don’t want with money she stole from her children (yeah, it’s super complicated).

piratekitten :  It could be?  I would test with an FRER first thing in the morning!

Post # 654
107 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

piratekitten :  I can see a very faint line! I hope it’s your bfp!!! 

AF arrived today so I’ll be making my way over to the May boards. Good luck to everyone still in for this month! 😊

Post # 655
6701 posts
Bee Keeper

Inlove86 :  I’m so sorry πŸ™ best of luck next cycle ❀

Post # 656
413 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2016

I have… zero self control. Like none at all. I ran (literally sprinted- Darling Husband has the car) to the drugstore to buy a FRER, aaannndddd…

😁 it’s faint but there’s no denying that ones a BFP!! 

Post # 658
107 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

piratekitten :  congrats girl!! 😊 And I would have sprinted to the store too!!

SeaOfLove :  Thank you dear! πŸ’œ

Post # 660
313 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

My twins are fraternal. My dad was a twin and my aunt also had a set of twins. We knew there was a chance for me, but I never truly believed it would happen. Ha!

I tested early this morning and I thought I could see a faint line, so I went and bought two more tests and did a four hour hold – I got a BFP!!! πŸ˜€

i told my Darling Husband tonight with a note in an Easter egg – he’s thrilled, but really hoping for only one this time around!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors