Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2015

Meant2Bee :  Omg! Congratulations!!!!

Post # 782
6691 posts
Bee Keeper

annili :  Good luck this cycle!

I got at know how you feel though. I actually had a dream last night that my SS’s mom was pregnant (she has a stepdaughter, my stepson, and two daughters with her FI). I was soooo depressed she could have 5 children, 4 biological, but I couldn’t reproduce 1. I know it was a dream, but so many people have been announcing lately and gearing up to have their babies :/

Post # 783
6691 posts
Bee Keeper

As for me, my bbt plummeted this morning. It’s still above my coverline, but barely… Not even in my normal LP temp range. Bbs are getting less sore. It seems that my body is gearing up for AF, which isn’t expected until Wednesday…

Post # 785
11520 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: May 2014

Soooo based on my chart I Od earlier than expected this month. If that’s the case it means I’m currently 7 DPO and might get a second POAS this month. I’m kinda hoping that I didn’t O early because if I did we only BD’d once in my timeframe BUT it was on O day…

im going to try to wait until May 1 but if AF symptoms don’t start to appear before Darling Husband goes away on the 26 I might give in and test early.

Post # 787
11520 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: May 2014

SeaOfLove :  so sorry bee – until aF shows up you’re still FX crossed.

Post # 791
6691 posts
Bee Keeper

MsGinkgo :  Such a good feeling to skip days in your LP!  Good luck!! And thank you!  I actually tested at like 3:30 because I had a super rough day today and I wanted a couple glasses of wine.  I always think I see a squinter, but never enough.  I’m just going to roll with it.  I’ll have to test in the morning, because we moved up the dinner with my Mother-In-Law to tomorrow.

amanda1988 :  YAY!!!  Now the dreaded TWW!  Good luck <3

Post # 792
9570 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2016

SeaOfLove :  TY!!  I’m only really waiting 9 days still I start peeing all over sticks haha. XP

Post # 795
6691 posts
Bee Keeper

But plummeted to pre-O temps this morning. Waiting for AF to arrive….

If AF comes, my LP was only 10 days :/

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors