5920 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2015

That was supposed to say “Bbt.”

Post # 797
495 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

SeaOfLove :  Randomly saw this- sorry to post even though I’m not POAS- but had to say that I am currently pregnant with an LP consistently of 9-10 days! FX for a BFP for you soon!!

Post # 798
5920 posts
Bee Keeper

indiblue :  Thank you sooooo much for replying to me with that amazing news <3  I’ve had a seriously horrid weekend, and this is definitely the icing on the cake (unless seeing my Mother-In-Law today will be the icing on the cake – she’s not a good person).

Have a happy, healthy pregnancy, and congratulations!!

Post # 799
300 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

Good morning!! 

Today was my POAS day (10 dpo) but I fell into the trap and started testing on Friday at 8 dpo….face palm. 

8, 9 and 10 dpo tests have all been negative. I would ideally like to hold out a few more days before I test again, but let’s be real…I have no self control. Haha. I have some period like cramps going on this morning, so we will see if that means anything here in a few days. 

Congrats to all the BFPs this month and baby dust to everyone trying! 

Post # 800
9608 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2016

SeaOfLove :  oh no bee. I’m so sorry.

if AF does come.. have you done the routine tests? you know: progesterone/estradiol and thyroid and SA for him?

Post # 801
470 posts
Helper bee

SeaOfLove :  Thanks for the kind words and for sharing the dream! I also had some crazy ttc dreams – it’s just unfair. 

Post # 802
470 posts
Helper bee

SeaOfLove :  Oh no – I hope you’ll get your BFP the next month

Post # 803
262 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

SeaOfLove :  so sorry friend! ❤️ Also just wanted to let you know i was a consistent 9 dayer and I’m almost 9 weeks! So don’t lose hope!

Post # 806
5920 posts
Bee Keeper

amanda1988 :  We haven’t done any testing because my midwife says we have to wait a year for any testing.  However, I consistently have 13-day LPs, so this would be a first.

annili :  Thank you, darling!

purplepie45 :  Thank you, dear.  If AF shows up, this would be my shortest LP!  Thank you so much for sharing your encouraging story 🙂

lucky_charm :  Thank you, dear!  Me too!

Still no AF over 12 hours later.  It’s super weird, because AF always comes as soon as I drop below my coverline… no joke, if only an hour later.  We’ll see what happens.  Hopefully it goes back up!

Nonetheless, I had to see my Mother-In-Law today, so I made sure to have an IPA.  I haven’t been drinking much lately and I’m a vegetarian (this place basically just has salads for me unless I tell them I’m coming a few days beforehand)… so I’m pretty tipsy off one beer.  Hahaha.  Oh well :/  we’ll see what happens in the next few days.

Post # 807
9608 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

SeaOfLove : How do you feel about that wait?

I know if my OBGYN doesn’t get my thyroid hormones checked I’m seeing a naturalist (that does lab work) the next week lol.  Also Darling Husband and I agreed that if we aren’t pregnant after 6 months or so he’ll go to the local mens health clinic to get a SA.. apparently 40-50% of all fertility issues are due at least in part to the “male factor”, so it seems like a cheap and easy thing to check.

how did beer with the Mother-In-Law go?

Post # 808
5920 posts
Bee Keeper

amanda1988 :  I know we’ve both been fertile, if even it was 10 and 8 years ago… I also don’t want to stress out about any testing right now, mostly I don’t want to stress out Darling Husband. Honestly, this is the first cycle that DH’s previous medication is completely out of his system/his sperm had completely reproduced, and I know that we’ve had some cycles that have been less than ideal with timing.

It was okay. It’s hard to be around someone who thinks they’re such a good person (and was literally telling us how her friend was saying she’s such a good person) when she treats her children like they owe her their entire lives and their children’s lives.

Post # 809
300 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

So I know I posted earlier today that I had BFNs but then this happened…..

Post # 810
9608 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

SeaOfLove :  oh, well you know sperm apparently has a 74 day cycle–so it may take a little while for that medication to completely get out of his system.

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors