April 2017 POAS!

posted 2 years ago in TTC
Post # 931
918 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2015 - Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception / Courtyard Marriott Legacy Ballroom

Thanks everyone!

Janelle123 :  I waited to test util 17 dpo – I was pretty convinced that it would take more than 1 cycle to get our BFP, so I wasn’t expecting it!

Post # 932
1617 posts
Bumble bee

amanda1988 :  lmao, is that all it takes?? well, sshhheeeettt. *runs off to find the next baby to hold*

Post # 933
237 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

I considered posting on the May board, but AF is due tomorrow and it feels weird role calling for only a couple of days. 

It was a rough weekend and I was sure I was out. My blood hcg test was negative and i was stressing about my procedure that was supppsed to happen yesterday. There was no way of knowing for sure at that point that I wasn’t pregnant (hCG blood sample was taken 8dpo was negative) and I was so stressed about going through with it just in case, so I cancelled the morning of. I had spoken with the nurse the week before so she knew there was a chance I would. Anyways, all that to say….my temps are still way up at 13dpo, which never happens, and I have a road map of veins that have popped up all over my boobs in the past 12 hours. My nausea and burping has continued and if anything gotten worse. All of those signs were early symptoms with DS. I’m waiting to test until tomorrow, but from what looked like a long shot to feeling this hopeful today is shocking! Hoping for a BFP tomorrow morning! I’ll keep posted. 

Post # 935
237 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

SeaOfLove :  thanks!

Hopefully, May is good to both of us!!!

Post # 936
5592 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2015

robin2015 :  Aww… Thank you, dear ❤ Your symptoms definitely sound hopeful! 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors