April 2018 Brides?

posted 11 months ago in April 2018
Post # 2
114 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2018

My date is April 28th as well! I have everything booked, just getting details figured out now. Save the Dates went out in September. I plan to send the Invitations out at the beginning of March. Is she having a shower? Make sure to get the registries started in time for that. Good luck!

Post # 5
1090 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2018

I’ll be the Sunday before! We have our Venues, Photographer, DJ, and Florist booked. We’re not doing a Registry (no need since we have a house already fully stocked and we aren’t doing a Shower) Next on our list is an Officiant and I’m designing our Wedding Invitations (Graphic Designer perks!) We also have all of our Groomsmen (Groom and Dads too) measured for their tuxes, and 2 of my 3 Bridesmaids have ordered their dresses. As for my Dress, I am working on fitting into it lol (One inch shy!) 

It sounds like your Daughter and her Fiance are on track. Hopefully they will find a DJ (or Band) soon!

Post # 6
819 posts
Busy bee

I am 14th April – just 9 weeks now & so much to do. I just want everything to be perfect. 

Going on our honeymoon the week after the wedding. Have booked accommodation & flights. That’s it. 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors