(Closed) APRIL 2018 POAS

posted 4 years ago in TTC
Post # 167
138 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2016

I’m not sure of my dpo but I am CD 26. I told myself to relax this month with the OPKs. It has stopped for now, super weird. I hope it’s nothing i’m going to try and remain positive tongue-out

Post # 168
2461 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
mainely :  just read back and would like to say I’m sorry for what that “doctor” said to your husband. That is complete bull!!! And that your husband took it serious?! Are you kidding me? Anyways, glad you guys had a good talk. Hoping it gets better from here and maybe you will become pregnant soon. Fx! Just please know it is NOT because you’re not relaxed, as not everyone (clearly, as evidenced by the pee) has an easy time as that “doctor” suggests. 

Post # 169
2461 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
Mrs.MackenzieS :  thanks hun. I was in super denial that I would be rolling over and really hoping a squinter would at least pop up. Nope. I brought no thermometer, HPTs or anything TTC-y out of town so hoping I can relax a bit about it. I almost made my hubby turn around ๐Ÿ˜‚ just so I could grab the BBT. Ridiculous. 

Post # 170
730 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2016

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 30/31 (he will be 32 this month)

Baby #: 2

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD1 (I think. I can feel AF coming and HCG test is negatory)

Ovulation Date: ? – usually CD14

POAS Date: 27th

Usual Cycle Length: 28

Cycles Trying: 2

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): prenatals. will add pre-seed next month if nothing happens in April.

Trying anything new this month? nerp. well…finding some chill?

Link to your chart if charting: 

For Fun:  Are you looking foward to Spring? Anything fun planned? of course! planning on walking a lot with my son in his stroller and exploring the world with him. hopefully mud season isn’t too terrible and we can make use of some of the paths and not just stay on the road.

Post # 171
730 posts
Busy bee

Super late to the table here, but I’m another december birthday (23rd). I never minded my birthday. My recommendation is to not share a birthday with your Mother-In-Law. That’s my situation and it’s hella ackward.

Post # 172
344 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

duplicate post. 

Post # 173
344 posts
Helper bee

7 dpo and way too early to be symptom spotting. But, guess what I’m doing?!?! AGH!

View original reply
throughthelookingglass87 :  Let me know if you find that chill. I haven’t been able to find any. 

Post # 174
369 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

Temp jump today so I’m going to guess I most likely ovulated yesterday. I’m going to stick with my official POAS date as April 12th. Definitely considering taking a break from temping this LP. It’s perfect timing since weekends I tend to be a little more lax about it anyway, so I may just not even continue temping to get “crosshairs.” When I charted to avoid I was super lax about my temps on the weekends, so that’s an easy way I can “let up” some, instead of waking hubby up with a 5:30 alarm.

I’ve thought about it and I think I’m okay with taking a couple months off if I’m not pregnant this cycle. I really don’t want to be in my first trimester on such a long trip overseas, and I was thinking about something amanda1988  said a while back about needing an MMR but having to wait 30 days after. I have my annual physical April 18, so it’s perfect timing to get the vaccine if I need it and then take April and May off and then try on our trip for a European baby!

View original reply
mrsstephjbee :  Please keep us updated. Six days before AF would have me thinking more implantation spotting. Do you have a way to confirm O or is it possible you could have ovulated much earlier than thought? Maybe test in a couple of days if AF doesn’t show?

Post # 175
369 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

View original reply
Mrs.MackenzieS :  Hahaha, if anyone has any ways to find their chill, pass them over here too! I still disagree with hubby’s doctor one million percent, but the one thing I’ll admit is that I have exactly zero chill about this process. This personality type has led to a lot of success in my career, but is not working so great for this, which I can’t control so I should probably stop trying. ๐Ÿ˜‰ ….Oh, whatever, I know that’s not actually going to happen because, again, I have zero chill!

Post # 176
154 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

View original reply
mainely :  
View original reply
Mrs.MackenzieS :  Hahaha, I have no chill either! And my chart has been so wacky that I’m just completely confused, but at the same time I am symptom spotting even though it’s too early. It’s the second time this month that my chart has had rising temps for the same amount of days. After 3 rising temps last week it went below my coverline for two days. (But last week my temp times were 1-1.5 hours later than normal, so that could have affected it.) We’ll see tomorrow if it stays up or goes down. If my temp stays high, I will officially be at 4 dpo. Once I know for sure, I’m sure my I will become 1000% worse than I already am with symptom spotting and thinking constantly about this. Ha.

Post # 177
344 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
peaceandlove :  Misery loves company – glad you are driving yourself crazy right along with me. ๐Ÿ˜‰

View original reply
mainely :  You know, I’m actually (maybe a little too) chill in my day to day life. TTC turns me into a completely different animal though. I’m still pissed at your husbands doctor, but it sounds like you are making good progress dealing with it. I do think that it is pretty smart to avoid being in the first tri while travelling internationally. Everyone is different and you might not have many symptoms, but if you do, it would be a drag to feel unwell during your trip. I would also be nervous about a possible MC while away. Last pregnancy I went on a trip just a few days after my BFP and even that made me nervous! However, totally disregard this train of thought of you do get your BFP this month! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 178
2461 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
mainely :  Hoping for a Euro baby just like amanda1988’s Ritz baby!!!!!! Taking a few months off might help YOUR body stop being so damn stressed. The numbers, temps, worry…..can all contribute to things being delayed or whatever. I am still in complete disagreement with your husband’s doctor though! And the fear of having a MC in a foreign country with minimal to no English would be quite a scary experience. 

Post # 179
730 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
Mrs.MackenzieS :  I’m the queen of no chill. Trying to stay relaxed though. I am horrid at waiting for things. Definitely the type of person who decides they need a new car and gets one within a few days. It doesn’t help that I don’t work.

Post # 180
144 posts
Blushing bee

Y’all. I’m just 4DPO and already going bananas thinking about how freakin’ ideal a mid-December baby would be for us. Slow your roll, lady, slow your roll. Let’s be honest – there is no way I’m going to be able to wait to POAS until 13DPO. My LP length isn’t usually that long anyway. At what point do you feel not-so-rediculous POASing in your TWW? 9? 10?

The topic ‘APRIL 2018 POAS’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors