(Closed) APRIL 2018 POAS

posted 4 years ago in TTC
Post # 196
369 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

AFM, woke up naturally at 5:30 so temped anyway. Still up so definitely ovulated. That puts me at 2DPO and determined to maintain my chill this TWW. I’m trying to keep the pressure off and remembering that it’s likely not happening this cycle, and that’d work anyway so I can get my teeth cleaned and my MMR if my doctor thinks I need it on 4/18. I’m starting to look forward to the idea of waiting and trying for a Euro baby because how fun of a story would that be. Although it would totally give my husband ammunition…. “See, when we just relaxed and had fun on our trip.” I may be too stubborn to allow that…. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜

Post # 197
736 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

View original reply
Mrs.MackenzieS :  I am stalking you here because your April bfp needs to hurry up and get here! FX so hard for you!!!

View original reply
throughthelookingglass87 :  Ooooo are you testing on a cheapie? Can we see your squinter? Maybe time for an frer? 

Post # 198
736 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

View original reply
NicoleLyn1218 :  CD 42 seems an awfully long cycle – are yours usually so long?

Post # 199
154 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

latebloomerbee78 :  Okay, temps were still up this morning! I think I’m officially 4DPO. Put me down for testing on Sunday, 4/8. That’s 11 DPO, and I’d rather find out on Sunday if it’s positive than on the weekday. Wishful thinking though. πŸ™‚ 

View original reply
mainely :  Either way, I think you can go get your teeth cleaned still! Just call your dentist office ahead of time and let them know. They’ll know for sure. But I *think* they just use other products if any of them aren’t safe for pregnancy.

throughthelookingglass87 : We want to see your squinter!

Post # 201
730 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2016

My husband tossed it. I’ll test again tomorrow and see what’s up. I don’t have a good feeling about it, but ya never know I guess. If there’s a squinter, I’ll post it. Using the cheap strips. I would think it’s a chemical, if anything. 

Post # 203
369 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
peaceandlove :  Yes, a regular teeth cleaning would be fine, but I have pretty extreme dental anxiety and I can’t even get a cleaning without nitrous oxide, which is a big no-no during pregnancy. I wish I could manage without, but I can’t. Since I found a dentist willing to give me gas for cleanings I’m actually getting them every six months like I’m supposed to for the first time in my adult life!

View original reply
latebloomerbee78 :  Haha! Glad mine isn’t the only one. I’m not sending him alone again! πŸ˜‰ Yup, it’s definitely too early to call this month out. We’ll see! Hubby seems to think this cycle is gonna be the one. Like, to the point he was acting kinda smug because he “just had a feeling.” Surprisingly, despite all the drama, we ended up having really great timing! We hit O-2, O-1, O! So maybe he’s right and we won’t have to worry about any of it anymore.

Post # 204
1829 posts
Buzzing bee

im at 11dpo according to FF. Have had some odd symptoms that i dont typically have leading up to AF. But i also havent had any typically pregnancy type symptoms i usually hear about. Ive been super tired, bloated and gassy (tmi) for the past 3 or 4 days. I had the weirdest/slightest bout of nausea at 6dpo, but it was so slight it could have been from something i ate.

AF isnt predicted for another 4 days, so im holding off doing any testing till I hit period day. 

im just hoping the dye test cleared out anything and does miracles this month….

Post # 205
29 posts
Newbee

Eek! Went for the frer and I think I see something. Taken within the timeframe and I put it in black/white because I think it’s easier to see. I’m still a few days away from when AF might arrive so I’m hoping the second line darkens soon!

Post # 206
2461 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
clover1256 :  looks like a positive to me!! Take a FRER tomorrow morning and post!! Edited: just saw your pic of the FRER and I totally see a positive! 

View original reply
mainely :  I need to read TCOYF. Seriously. I do chart, and yes because I work all three shifts, my wake up time is off half the week. I forgot my thermometer this weekend at the cabin so will start back up on Monday. My doctor says I need to lose some weight, which I know I need to but weight isn’t the cause of all infertility. I need to make an appt for May actually for him, regardless of whether I’m pregnant by then or not. I’m scared there is something wrong, but I know that it is also possible I’m still adjusting to life without birth control (was on it for 10 years). I may have ovulated later, and wonder if it would be different if I didn’t quit looking at CM right after crosshairs came up. I may try the digital/smiley ovulation sticks this next cycle. 

Post # 207
2461 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
drdeebee :  they were before I went on BC ten years ago….but like 35ish days, give or take a few. Who fricken knows. I’ll test on Monday again since I haven’t tested since March 26 now which was 14dpo (or at least suspected O). 

Post # 208
1829 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
clover1256 :  I definitely see a second line. What dpo are you?

Post # 209
29 posts
Newbee

View original reply
Kslim13 :  I had a very positive looking OPK last Thursday but I haven’t started temping or anything like that so I’m not positive if/when it happened! I keep telling myself it’s still pretty early so I’m hopeful!

Post # 210
344 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

View original reply
drdeebee :  Ahhhhh! I’m 8dpo today and I made sure to pee the second I woke up before I could even recognize my urge to pee on a stick. Willing myself to wait until Tuesday, but I’m not sure I’ll make it. How many dpo were you when you were shuffling pee sticks? 

The topic ‘APRIL 2018 POAS’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors