(Closed) APRIL 2018 POAS

posted 4 years ago in TTC
Post # 211
693 posts
Busy bee

Which test brands tend to turn positive earliest?

Post # 212
736 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

View original reply
Mrs.MackenzieS :  so I was shuffling at 10dpo but I thought  I might’ve seen a little something on the 9dpo test after it dried… 8dpo was definitely bfn …. FX so hard!

View original reply
clover1256 :  that looks pretty positive! Another day or two and you’ll def be able to call it!

View original reply
NicoleLyn1218 :  def test again! Who knows – I still think it’s possible you O’d later – maybe that’s factoring in?

View original reply
throughthelookingglass87 :  it’s unusual but def possible to get a positive at 15dpo – I know it’s much later than your first but every time is different! FX! 

Post # 213
2461 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
Mrs.MackenzieS :  nah. No need to wait til Tuesday πŸ˜‚….just pee on all the sticks. I’m living vicariously through you right now. 

Post # 214
2461 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
drdeebee :  it very well may be that I did….who knows. I will be testing Monday morning πŸ™‚ 

Post # 215
736 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
zebra10 :  I’ve found wondfos to be the most sensitive but some bees think frers 

Post # 216
436 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
latebloomerbee78 :  AF arrived, so you can mark me as a rollover.  I’ll still be hanging around, though-  I want to see some BFPs!!!

Post # 217
138 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2016

View original reply
mainely :  Oh I’m glad it’s better! I only had a tiny bit of spotting when I wiped after peeing (sorry tmi) and it was just the once. Nothing has happened since then so who knows. I will wait and take a test on the 6th if I don’t get AF, fingers crossed it was implantation!

clover1256 : eeeeee i’m so excited for you! I can’t wait to see a strong positive line on a test in a few days <3 

Post # 219
369 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

View original reply
mrsstephjbee :  And it was at 6 DPO? A little early perhaps but still very well may be implantation spotting. Also, totally Too Much Information (but what isn’t on this board?), but had you had any kind of, ahem, cervixal avtivity right before this spotting? Sometimes intercourse if my cervix is low can cause a very small amount of spotting.

View original reply
latebloomerbee78 :  I’ve always heard you are perfectly safe to carry on all normal activities. That despite what it might seem like, you can’t prevent implantation with physical activity. There was one study that looked at intercourse during the implantation window and it seemed that having it too many during that time led to slightly decreased chance, but people have sex all the time and still have babies. This was I think in an IVF population too so there may have been more going on. I hope it’s fine because I’m in the TWW, and we are moving this week!

Post # 220
29 posts
Newbee

Happy Easter everyone!! Thank you for all the love & support! I took another test this AM and I’m feeling pretty excited now =) Fx to everyone for BFP this month!!

Post # 221
730 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2016

View original reply
clover1256 :  How exciting! Congratulations πŸ™‚

I took a test this morning and it was positive again, but I had been having a lot of cramping type of pain (I don’t get this with my periods). Sure enough, started bleeding a couple hours later. I guess it’s a chemical? I looked it up and the symptoms match so…there’s that. I think my POAS date of the 27th is still fine assuming my cycle doesn’t get thrown out of whack. Going to my in-laws today and they don’t drink. I think it should be illegal to have family gatherings where no alcohol is offered. I require all the wine!

Post # 222
730 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2016

View original reply
latebloomerbee78 :  I have only seen information from doctors saying lifting doesn’t matter. The sources that claim lifting has an impact seem to be anecdotal and lacking in scientific backing. However, I do believe sleep and stress level can influence likelihood of conception, so, if you strongly believe that lifting and moving matters, and you do those behaviors, the resulting stress or lack of sleep may have a very tiny influence. On the whole, I don’t think it changes anything.

Post # 223
154 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

View original reply
clover1256 :  Congrats!! So exciting. πŸ™‚

View original reply
throughthelookingglass87 :  I’m sorry! Hopefully your cycle will stay on track. I don’t drink but am always happy to provide wine glasses if guests bring something over. Would your in-laws be ok with that? If not… Could you bring a flask to drop some kind of liquor into a soda without anyone noticing? πŸ˜‰

Post # 224
736 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
throughthelookingglass87 :  ugh sorry bee that sucks πŸ™ it does sounds like a chemical πŸ™ definitely all the wine for you – I second the flask plan!

The topic ‘APRIL 2018 POAS’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors