Post # 229
697 posts
Busy bee

You guys… is this a line??? 9 dpo, only a 3 hour urine hold

Post # 230
442 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
zebra10 :  I definitely see a line! Time to get a FRER!

Post # 231
102 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

View original reply
zebra10 :  I see it!  That’s what mine BFP looked like on those tests with my first!

Post # 232
2689 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
throughthelookingglass87 :  oh dear. I’m sorry that has happened. Hopefully things don’t get out of whack and you can still POAS this month 🙂 

AFM, happy Easter for those who celebrate it. The Easter bunny brought AF this afternoon for me. So sad it’s here because I was hoping for a BFP when we got home from my parents house this evening. On the other hand, I’m glad it came on it’s own. Maybe starting B8 will help too, and the maca root probably has as well since I started that this past month. 

View original reply
clover1256 :  wahoooooooo! Starting the month off with a bang! Congrats. 

Post # 233
2689 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
zebra10 :  definitely looks like a BFP. Try with a FRER!!!!! 

Post # 234
356 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

View original reply
zebra10 :  looks like a positive to me! 

AFM I have zero chill and poas. Bfn on 9dpo with about a 2 hour hold. I know I’m not out yet because 9dpo is early. But I’m definitely feeling out. 

Post # 235
779 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

View original reply
zebra10 :  that is definitely a line! Congratulations!!!

View original reply
NicoleLyn1218 :  I’m glad it came for you without any intervention at least! When is your next poas date?

View original reply
Mrs.MackenzieS :  I had like barely anything at 9dpo with fmu – with a less than 2 hour hold (there were multiple sticks not gonna lie) I had nothing. don’t give up!

Post # 236
138 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2016

View original reply
mainely : No I’m testing on the 6th of April 😀 I hadn’t had any cervical action hahaha it was totally random! I’m so desperate to test tomorrow morning but since I don’t know when I ovulated I could be disappointing myself needlessly.

clover1256 : So happy for you!

throughthelookingglass87 : Fingers crossed you’ll still get a BFP later this month smile

zebra10 : I can’t see anything yet, I’m terrible with those little strips I had to stop getting them as they drive me crazy

Post # 238
102 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

You guys…I am literally 1DPO and already going nuts.  My goodness, I need help. 🤪

Post # 239
2689 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
drdeebee :  Oh I am too! I was seriously so worried I was going to have to message my doctor tomorrow and see what the next steps were. I will work on losing a little weight now that easter is done, continue taking my prenatal, vitamins and temps and go from there.

I am guessing my next POAS date will be in the beginning of May if I ovulate around the 20 of April, although 10DPO is April 30 so I could put that as my POAS date even if it is a little early! 

Post # 240
356 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

View original reply
NicoleLyn1218 :  I just saw your comment that AF came today. Boo! So sorry she showed. Hopefully it isn’t as bad this month!!!

View original reply
drdeebee :  you are so right. I just looked at my chart from the month I got my bfp with my daughter and it didn’t show until 11dpo. So I’m not out yet. I’m just feeling extra emotional and discouraged because my kiddo and I are super sick. I’ll probably test with fmu tomorrow. 

The topic ‘APRIL 2018 POAS’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors