(Closed) APRIL 2018 POAS

posted 4 years ago in TTC
Post # 241
2461 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
Mrs.MackenzieS :  I hope not either. A steady 4-5 days would be good, but not deathly feeling like last month haha.  Fx for a BFP for you in the morning!!! 

Post # 242
2138 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
zebra10 :  That definitely looks like a line!! Exactly how mine looked with a light hold!

Post # 243
686 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

clover1256 : Ahh congrats!!!

zebra10 : I think I see something also!!! FX!

AFM, FF gave me crosshairs today and says i’m 3DPO and so I know I’ll probably starting testing April 9 lol. I feel good about our timing, just worried about my LP and hoping the RRL helped. But I’m still struggling with discouragement. A bunch of church families got together for Easter yesterday and one of the single girls near my age approached me about creating a small group for “post-collegiate, but not starting a family yet” and I’m happy to help out but it just made me sad because there is such an awesome group of young mamas in the church and I really want to be with all of them instead. And I’ve been out of school 10 years now, married for almost 4; it’s hard to still get grouped in the post-collegiate crowd. *sigh* I thought for sure we’d be pregnant by now, really I thought we’d have a little baby by now. 13 months off of BC, 10 months since we actively starting trying, with two losses. I just want a baby. 

Post # 244
58 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

I’m new to all of this (Weddingbee and TTC) so bear with me as I’m still trying to understand some of the acronyms. I’ve tried to post a few times but every time I do it’s super messed up. Any advice? Maybe my computer? 

• This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by mrizzle.
  • This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by mrizzle.
Post # 245
693 posts
Busy bee

Mrizzle, I can’t see your photos.

Mine must’ve been an error because I had BFN on both Wondfo and FRER this AM. My temp went up a bit more and breasts sore (10dpo), but given that I’m now getting BFNs I guess I’m out this cycle. Such a bummer!

Post # 247
7268 posts
Busy Beekeeper

View original reply
zebra10 :  damn, that line looked so legit! That’s crazy. Was that a Wondfo? I’ve had indents/evaps on Wondfos before but none that dark. It even looked kinda pink to me. Are you sure there was nothing on your FRER today…??

Post # 248
142 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
whitemochi622 :  I feel the same way. Happy with my timing but worried about my LP! What was your RRL regimen this cycle? Is it new for you?

Post # 249
47 posts
Newbee

Hey y’all! Back for round 2.

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 38/42

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: 13/ 2dpo

Ovulation Date: 3/31

POAS Date: 4/14 (haha yeah right)

Usual Cycle Length: 26ish days

Cycles Trying: #2

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): charting, prenatals, d3, coq10, metformin.  SO is on zinc and coq10 as well.

Trying anything new this month? nope.  RE wants us to try on our own for a few months then come in over the summer for timing/triggering if we haven’t gotten our bfp yet.  

Link to your chart if charting: 

For Fun:  Are you looking foward to Spring? Anything fun planned? We’re getting married at the end of the month! Then honeymoon in the Caymans (Zika free, of course).  Due to our ages, we decided we really didn’t need or want to wait to TTC.  

Post # 250
344 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

10dpo and a BFN here. Also had some spotting this am so I’m assuming AF is on her way and I’m back to having a super short LP. I had the same issue while TTC my daughter, but started taking B6 and my LP lengthened enough. I’m reluctant to start taking B6 now because it can lower milk supply and I’m still breastfeeding. Gah!

Post # 251
686 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

View original reply
joybird16 :  I started taking it week of AF, aiming for three cups a day, and stopped after a positive OPK. I definitely saw a good amount of EW a couple days before O, hoped it would have lasted longer! But I heard it can take a couple of months to truly take effect, and this was my first cycle trying it.

FX we both have good LPs this time! I just want an actual TWO WEEK wait lololol.

Post # 252
154 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

View original reply
whitemochi622 :  That can be discouraging, but stay strong! You’re not out of it yet this month!

I’m now 6DPO and going insane. I’m thinking about every little thing. Especially since my temp shot up another .2 degrees (F) this morning. I know it’s supposed to go up .3 to become a triphasic chart, but in my mind I’m like “I’m 6DPO and my temp increased! I must have implanted on the earlier side!” Of course, some people have triphasic charts even when they aren’t pregnant and I know that and 6DPO is super early for implantation, or I could have had a weird night sleeping and therefore my temp was wacky. Who knows. But I can’t get my mine off it. Especially since I swore I felt some light cramping that woke me up at 2:30 am. Ha!

Help me simmer down, bees. 🙂 

Post # 253
142 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
whitemochi622 :  Nice! I’m convinced it shorted my cycle last month (which is a good thing!)

Post # 254
58 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

I’m going to try this again! 

Your age/partner’s age: 30/30 

Baby #: #3, we have two adopted sons, but this baby would be the first biological 

Current Cycle Day/DPO: 12 DPO 

Ovulation Date: 3/21 (I think) 

POAS: I’m going to try to hold out until 4/11, but doubt that will happen 

Ususal Cycle Length: 27 days 

Cycles Trying: #1 

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Nothing other than prenatals yet. I did give up my beloved herbals teas though… 

Trying anything new this month? TTC! Planning to see how Month 1 goes then adjusting 

Link to your chart if charting: 

For Fun: Are you looking forward to Spring? Anything fun planned? I love Spring, looking forward to getting the kiddos outside more. Our wedding anniversary is coming up as well, so that’s always fun! 

Post # 255
736 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

View original reply
Mrs.MackenzieS :  ugh I’m sorry you guys are sick! That’s the worst! But ummm did you poas (no slacking off on the job for you! Lol)

The topic ‘APRIL 2018 POAS’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors