(Closed) APRIL 2018 POAS

posted 4 years ago in TTC
Post # 256
344 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

View original reply
drdeebee :  Thanks – being sick sucks!  I did and it was a BFN and I had some spotting, so I assume AF is making the approach. So, I went and spent about $70 on TTC related things (FF app membership, bbt thermometer, more opks etc) so that was probably just implantation spotting and I’ll get my BFP tomorrow right? Ha. 

Post # 257
736 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

View original reply
Mrs.MackenzieS :  lol 10dpo is when I had spotting too and is right on time for implantation – also tomorrow is the day!! And anyway you just spent money so that means you’re def gonna get a bfp now… 

Post # 258
344 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
drdeebee :  TMI? What was your spotting like? I had it with my daughter but I don’t remember if it was pink, red, or brown.  This mornings spotting felt like a little too much to be anything other than AF coming, but I haven’t had any since so who knows. 

Post # 259
730 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2016

View original reply
mrizzle :  Welcome! Posts look weird for me too a lot of the time. I finally gave up trying to make anything work on a mobile device and just use the computer. It fixed most of my issues.

How old are your adopted sons? Just out of curiousity, why did you give up herbal tea?

Post # 260
634 posts
Busy bee

Just about to start FW but …. my bff (and MOH) has just announced she’s getting married and if we conceive this month I’d be due on her wedding day. I don’t want to skip a month but I’d also be devastated to miss her wedding. Part of me is like it probably won’t happen this month anyway so just continue on. But then I’m like is this the “Tempting the universe” that happens & I’ll end pregnant. Seriously confused about what to do! 

Post # 261
736 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

View original reply
Mrs.MackenzieS :  umm it was brownish, like old blood (sorry tmi everyone else) – I didn’t have it with my son so I thought I was probably out, there was enough of it that it lasted through the day. But didn’t get darker or heavier at all. Just kinda like the beginning few hours before your period decides to really get going…

Post # 262
712 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2016 - Montego Bay, Jamaica

View original reply
Mrs.MackenzieS :  Hi, DPO twin! I’ve been holding off on testing still. I don’t want to spend the money, waste the time and see a BFN so I’m continuing to put it off for now… I’ve had the mildest cramps today and a lot of wet watery CM with bits of white? My temps have gone down but look stable and still well above coverline. UGHHHHHHHHHHH

Post # 263
344 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
tommywantwingy :  Hi! You are so smart to hold off. I have no willpower obviously. But, I’m fairly sure that AF is headed my way. I think lots of CM is a good sign! FX your temps stay above coverline. I ordered a thermometer today so that I can temp next cycle. 

Post # 264
712 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2016 - Montego Bay, Jamaica

View original reply
Mrs.MackenzieS :  thank you!! It dropped a lot Sunday morning and just the teeniest tiniest bit this morning. FX it shoots up or at least doesn’t drop any lower tmrw. I am hopeful 🙂 Thank you! 

Spotting could be IB!!! I wouldn’t count yourself out just yet. 

Post # 265
173 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
dublingirl :  I would just try, see what happens. I didn’t try one month because I didn’t want it to coincide with a sister’s wedding. Now, after trying for longer, I just couldn’t wait another month if I didn’t have to. 

Im on a bit of a downer today. My really good friend has just had a baby and I’m off to see them both tomorrow. Last time I saw them I cried the whole way home. I’m really hoping that this ttc business doesn’t get in the way of my friendships, but it feels I’m one of the very few without a child. 

I started temping this month. I’m persevering but finding it challenging… I’m only on cd5 but no doubt when the month progresses I’ll be sharing my chart every day ha ha. 

After this month, if we’re not successful, we’re going to see a doctor. I feel good having a plan, I’m just still finding it incredibly hard. I used to only find fertility week and the second week of the two week wait hard, now it just feels like every single day is hard.

Post # 266
1829 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

AF has arrived right on time, had a little hope the day before cause i wasnt experiencing any form of PMS like i usually do. Kinda bummed, but we have already gone and set up another RE apt to start femara. 

Post # 268
85 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2017

My POAS date was April 1 and got a BFN, just had the visit from AF start today but……although a BFP would have been the best news, this month was extremely promising. I had not had a regular cycle since stopping the pill in September. Had nothing for 2 months, then an 22 day cycle and then a 54 day cycle. This month I got the +OPK right at day 13 and AF on day 28. So things are looking more regular and reasonable. 

That being said, I guess I get to POAS twice this month since AF is today April 2nd. Let’s hope for a New Year’s baby! (my birthday is Jan 3rd, that would be a fun due date too)!

Your age/partner’s age: 38/30

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO:  CD1

Ovulation Date: April 15th (luckily, I’m out of town and away from Dear Fiance from the 7th to the 13th).

POAS Date: April 29th

Usual Cycle Length: 28 days last month, please stay regular!

Cycles Trying: 7th months, only had AF 4 times during that time period though

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Charting, SMEP, Digital OPK, prenatals. Waiting list for OB/GYN (need a referral in my country)

Trying anything new this month? Nothing new this month 

For Fun: Heading to New Orleans next week for work

Post # 269
142 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
maplebride :  Yay for promising cycle changes! 

Post # 270
2461 posts
Buzzing bee

Apparently my body wanted to fake me out? My period was not present this morning and still is non existent this afternoon. Not sure what is going on with my body. Of course I didn’t temp this morning, thinking I was going to be all bloody from Mrs. Flo. 

Edited to add: I just went to the bathroom and when I wiped I have some spotting. AF, make up your damn mind. 

The topic ‘APRIL 2018 POAS’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors