APRIL 2018 POAS

posted 4 months ago in TTC
Post # 586
39 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2017

I didn’t chart much this month due to a camping trip the week before ovulation and then coming down with a cold and breathing through my mouth at night (and therefore throwing off my chart), but I estimate that I’m 8 dpo or so. We BD -5 and -1ish days based on my estimation and raise in them on 4/7 and 4/8.  

Im not sure hopeful this month because we really didn’t get the chance to make an effort to try, but I still think I’ll pee obsessively on sticks until AF comes just to be sure. πŸ™‚

Post # 587
689 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2017

Little update from me. I think I ovulated yesterday judging by cp and the sudden change in my cm. So officially in the tww! Only managed 2 episodes of getting busy (cd9 and 11). Anybody else suffer with dizzy spells around ov? This is a first for me!

Post # 589
954 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

tommywantwingy :   wineandthings :  congratulations ladies! H&H 9 months to you both! 😊

AFM, back from vacation and BFN this morning at 9dpo. I know it’s early but I almost needed to see the BFN to tone myself down a notch. I’ll test again on Wednesday (if I make it that far…)

Post # 590
552 posts
Busy bee

sleepymelis :  9dpo is super early! FX that changes!

its nearly midnight in Ireland and I resisted the urge all day. FX I have the same willpower tomorrow. 

Post # 591
954 posts
Busy bee

dublingirl :  thanks for the pep talk πŸ˜‰ wanna wait with me till Wednesday?? Major willpower skills required!

Post # 592
297 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2015

smudgie :  No dizzy spells from O, but I do have vertigo. It’s not very sexy on BD days when I have to stay pretty still. Lol. 

Post # 593
552 posts
Busy bee

sleepymelis :  100% it’s so much nicer to have someone to be accountable to!

Ive a really busy day scheduled in work so I’m hoping that’ll keep me occupied and I only have a Clearblue digital at home and I know there’s no point in doing one of those early (plus who wants to waste one of those!!) 

chart is not telling me much at the mo. Tomorrow morning is typically when I start to dip. 

Post # 594
954 posts
Busy bee

dublingirl :  awesome! I rarely make it to 12dpo myself, but if I try to wait that long I tend to waste fewer tests πŸ˜‰ FX your temps stay up! My temps aren’t looking too promising at the moment but we’ll see what tomorrow brings…

Post # 595
2141 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: December 2017

sleepymelis :  9dpo is early yet! Peeing on things is so fun though! But can be kind of a disappointment. I buy the cheapies so I can pee on them til the more expensive ones are needed…..then I don’t feel bad peeing on as many either. Hehe. 

dublingirl :  fx you (and sleepy) can hold off! 

Post # 596
404 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2014

AF started today, right on time. So I’m out! We also might skip few months if I end up getting a new job. We shall see what happens… πŸ™‚ Good luck everyone who is not out yet! And congrats to those of you who got your BFPs!!

Post # 597
552 posts
Busy bee

sleepymelis :  I know, I have some months I’m ok & others it’s bad. But I think cause I’m so convinced it’s positive this month I don’t want to wake from this dream. 

NicoleLyn1218 :  thanks! Once I’m home from work it’s too much effort to go & get a test. 

We had a send off in work for a colleague. It was so hard as I was due to be next but obviously my MC put an end to that. Felt I was acting hyper to compensate. 

Post # 598
60 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

I previously posted I had a BFP, but then AF arrived the very next day. That was April 3-4. Not the first chemical pregnancy for me. Now I swear I’m having pregnancy like symptoms- metallic taste in the mouth constantly, breasts really tender, and headaches. So weird. In any case, I’m hoping to POAS again in a couple of weeks. I ordered some OPKs so that I can start tracking things more seriously. 

Post # 599
2141 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: December 2017

Redholix :  good luck! Hoping you either get that new job or have some luck with a BFP! 

dublingirl :  that’s the perfect excuse to NOT go get a test then. Haha. I’m not leaving the house today. Lots of opks to  pee on though! Haha. Almost out this month just due to the fact that I haven’t ovulated yet. I don’t see a May board though 😳

Post # 600
552 posts
Busy bee

NicoleLyn1218 :  you could take the plunge & start one – I’d say you’d be a great board leader!!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors