April 2018 Spring Babies & Mamas

posted 2 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 17
953 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

princess_r :  Do you know if FB friends can see when you join a group, or does it not show in anyone’s newsfeed if it’s a private group? I’d hate to accidentally announce it that way but definitely want to be in the group!

Post # 18
35 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2013

No one will see if you’re in the group! It’s a secret group so no one can find it either!

Post # 20
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2014

kalinicole :  I bet she will be very helpful when the new baby arrives. Yes I am part of a July moms group on FB. Much easier to follow along 

Post # 22
206 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2016

How far along are you?- 3w 6d

What is your estimated due date?- April 10

What baby # is this?- #2

How many cycles trying?- We were NTNP for a couple of months now 

When did you get your BFP?- Today! 7/31

Who have you told?- my husband 

When do you plan on telling more people?- probably our parents around 8 weeks and everyone else once I get to the 2nd trimester 

How did you tell your partner?- I wrote 

Any symptoms yet?- Not yet

What are you most excited about?- Growing our family! So excited for my daughter to be a big sister lol 

When is your first appt?- going in next Tuesday to get blood work to confirm it.

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender?- Definitely 

Post # 23
6695 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2015

Sooooooo… I totally wasn’t expecting this…. But I am here!

ROLL CALL:

How far along are you?  3w6d

What is your estimated due date? April 12th – my SIL’s birthday!

What baby # is this? First baby, but I have a stepson that I’m very involved with.  He just turned 10 today!

How many cycles trying? 9… we started trying during the holidays

When did you get your BFP? Today!  Stepson’s birthday and 13dpo.  I didn’t test before today.

Who have you told? Darling Husband, my best friend, and the ladies on the POAS boards ๐Ÿ™‚

When do you plan on telling more people? I think we’ll play it by ear.  Ideally, I would like to make it out of the first trimester, but if I start getting morning sickness, I’m sure we’ll have to tell my SS sooner, which will make us tell our families sooner.  I don’t want to announce on social media, though.

How did you tell your partner? Oh gosh.  I got home from work, and I had about 15 minutes until I had to leave for a hair appt. Darling Husband was gone.  I used 3 different tests, grabbed the FRER and Clearblue Digital and stuck them in a tiny giftbag with a onesie in it. He came back 5 minutes before I had to leave. I yelled at him to come upstairs quickly!  I shut the door, gave him the bag, and he just hugged me.  He didn’t even see the onesie until I told him what was in the bag. lol

Any symptoms yet? breast tenderness is sharper than my typical AF tenderness, feeling “off” and a bit hazy at times, and my high bbt at 13dpo pretty much gave it away.

What are you most excited about? Growing our family ๐Ÿ™‚  SS has a bunch of sisters at his mom’s, and he’s always been an only child with us.  He’ll be so excited and tell us he wants a boy until it’s born. lol

When is your first appt? Not scheduled yet… calling my midwife tomorrow

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? NOPE.  Hopefully we can stick to it!  I just don’t want a ton of boy things or girl things to start.

Post # 24
6695 posts
Bee Keeper

princess_r :  I sent you a message with my email for the secret Facebook group!

Post # 25
38 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2016

SeaOfLove :  I am so happy for you! In my long time lurking I’ve seen you posting about your ttc journey a lot. Congratulations! See you in the facebook group!

Post # 26
6695 posts
Bee Keeper

tessa36 :  Thank you, dear!  I’m excited to join ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 29
97 posts
Worker bee

I’m so excited to be expecting a spring baby!

How far along are you? 3w 4d

What is your estimated due date? April 14th

What baby # is this? 1st!

How many cycles trying? 5

When did you get your BFP? Yesterday at 13 DPO

Who have you told? My sister and my husband

When do you plan on telling more people? I want to tell my best friend, but she’s going through a hard time right now so I think I’ll tell her in a couple weeks. I’m telling 2 of my other closest friends this weekend since we’ll be attending a bunch of events together, and they’ll DEFINITELY know when they see I’m not drinking. I plan to tell our parents and my SIL in a couple weeks when we get back from vacation.

How did you tell your partner? I’ve always dreamed of surprising him with some baby shoes at the door or something, but life happens lol. He’s leaving tomorrow for our vacation (I’m meeting up with him on Monday) I didn’t think it was fair to let him leave without knowing. I just woke him up and surprised him with the + test. He was confused for a moment but then very happy, and he’s even more excited this morning now that it’s sunk in!

Any symptoms yet? Weird stuff – cramps, frequent urination, diarrhea (sorry if TMI) and I had some extreme fatigue for a couple days. I thought I was coming down with a cold or had a UTI or something.

What are you most excited about? Telling our parents. My Mother-In-Law will probably do a backflip!

When is your first appt? Not sure yet. Will probably call once we get back from vacation.

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? Probably not, but I’m not 100% sure yet. I’ve always wanted it to be a surprise, but then I might want to be surprised at my baby shower or something.

Post # 30
421 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

How far along are you?  5-6 weeks

What is your estimated due date? Borderline of March 31st or April 1st

What baby # is this? #1!

How many cycles trying? We weren’t exactly trying yet lol

When did you get your BFP? July 25th

Who have you told? Best friend, two cousins and two other friends lol. Telling Darling Husband tonight!

When do you plan on telling more people? Until Halloween if Darling Husband can keep a secret lol

How did you tell your partner? I will be asking him to get the mail and put a little surprise in there. I’ll pretend to be texting my mom but really be recording his reaction!

Any symptoms yet? Really sore boobs and peeing a lot lol

What are you most excited about? Having a bump and having Darling Husband pamper me lol. I know he’s going to be a great father.

When is your first appt? Next week for an ultrasound although it might be too early.

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? YES!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors