April 2018 Spring Babies & Mamas

posted 2 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 31
1514 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

ROLL CALL:

How far along are you?  4 weeks

What is your estimated due date? Based on O, April 13 (Friday the 13th 😬)

What baby # is this? 2

How many cycles trying? 2

Ok, so it took us a year, lots of tests, and one round of clomid to get pregnant with our daughter. We were expecting a long road again, so shocked that it happened on our own and so quickly!

When did you get your BFP? 8/1

Who have you told? Darling Husband and my BFF, and my mama group from #1

When do you plan on telling more people? Probably close friends next month maybe. Not sure on family, I’d like to have an early ultrasound first.

How did you tell your partner? I put Dear Daughter in a “big sister” shirt

Any symptoms yet? Not yet.

What are you most excited about? Giving our daughter a sibling!

When is your first appt? Not sure! I still need to call.

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? I want to! Darling Husband said he didn’t but there’s no way I can wait! 

Post # 32
136 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

cautiously optimistic in joining this board! We had a CP in May at 4w3d, and I got another BFP today at 4 weeks. This line is much stronger than the one I had in May at 4 weeks, so I’m hoping that’s a good sign. πŸ™‚ Fingers crossed!

Post # 33
136 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

ROLL CALL:

How far along are you?  4 weeks

What is your estimated due date? LMP says April 12th

What baby # is this? 1!

How many cycles trying? 3

When did you get your BFP? This morning

Who have you told? My husband, obviously, and a couple of close friends that already know we’re trying and about our previous CP

When do you plan on telling more people? 12 weeks+

How did you tell your partner? I just came back to bed and told him I was pregnant, haha! We aren’t flashy people  πŸ™‚

Any symptoms yet? Yupp. Been having cramps and tender breasts for the last couple of weeks  

What are you most excited about? I’m not letting myself get too excited just yet, but I’m excited about a lot. Finding out the sex, decorating the nursery, naming, registering, telling people…

When is your first appt? I’m waiting until Monday to call my OB

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? Yupp!

Post # 34
1193 posts
Bumble bee

SeaOfLove :  Not to be all creepy stalker…but I saw you post on another thread about getting your BFP…so I immediately came over here to look for your roll call.  I’m so happy for youuuuu!  Even though we only overlapped for 3 seconds on FWW, I’ve kept an eye on the POAS boards and have seen how supportive you’ve been for everyone. Wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months mama!

Post # 35
5586 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2015

livster :  Awwww… You are SO sweet!!!  Thank you for the well wishes and popping over πŸ™‚  How the hell are you doing?!  How far along are you?  OMG. It’s been so long!!

Post # 36
592 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2016

How far along are you?  3 weeks, 2 days

What is your estimated due date? April 20 (unconfirmed)

What baby # is this? First! 

How many cycles trying? 2

When did you get your BFP?  Bfp at 9dpo (today) but I got a faint line at 8dpo and a vvvf line at 7dpo

Who have you told? Darling Husband, my 2 best friends, a colleague of mine, and DH’s best friend

When do you plan on telling more people?  We’ll tell close family after the first blood test, and broader family & close friends after the first U/S… And telling anyone who’ll listen probably around 10-12 weeks

How did you tell your partner? I was rustling around in the closet at 5:15am, and he woke up and asked what I was doing. I said I was looking for his present (he knew I had an “I’m Pregnant!” present stashed away for him). And he launched in to “You’re kidding! You’re serious?! It’s positive!?” 

Any symptoms yet?  Fatigue is the big one. It hits at 7:30pm haha. I felt some slight cramps last night, like AF was getting started, but I have a very long LP and would be 8 days away from getting AF. 

What are you most excited about?  I’m super excited to comb through names. I think we have ours picked but I love names as a hobby and it’ll be quite a difference to actually name a real baby. Also, watching our baby grow up with our dog. 

When is your first appt? Not sure, everything’s closed here until Tuesday so I’ll make an appt asap and I will likely be seen before the end of the week. 

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? Yep!

Post # 37
1193 posts
Bumble bee

SeaOfLove :  I’m great – I’ll be 27 weeks on Friday! I still remember the day I got my BFP so clearly, but I don’t remember the rest of my first tri…time has done really funny things the past ~5 months.  Keep the boards updated with your progress – I’m excited for you!!

Post # 38
5586 posts
Bee Keeper

livster :  Thank you, dear!!  You’re so far along!  You’ll meet your bundle of joy in no time πŸ˜‰ 

Post # 39
5586 posts
Bee Keeper

lucialucentum :  Congratualations again! Make sure you PM princess_r your facebook email address and join our April Mamas group πŸ™‚

Post # 40
592 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2016

SeaOfLove :  Thank you! And to you too!

princess_r, I’ve messaged you πŸ˜€

Post # 41
37 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: January 2017

How far along are you?  5 weeks, 3 days

What is your estimated due date? April 7 (unconfirmed, based on last period)

What baby # is this? First!

How many cycles trying? 1

When did you get your BFP? July 31

Who have you told? I’ve told Darling Husband the day I got the BFP and we’ve told our parents and siblings last weekend (at 5 weeks). 

When do you plan on telling more people? We have a couple of social events in the next few weeks with very good friends of ours who will know the second I’m not drinking that we’re expecting, so I guess we will not lie about it to them and just ask them to keep it a secret. Plus, I think it’s nice to have some people to talk about it if something goes wrong. After 12 weeks we will tell everybody else.

How did you tell your partner? DH got home from work and started making dinner. I put a little poppy seed in his hand. He looked at it and then looked at me like I was crazy: “Huh?! What do I do with this?”. I told him: this is the size of our little baby! Then we both started crying and jumping up and down being all excited. Surely didn’t expect it to happen so soon after removing my IUD. 

Any symptoms yet? I’m SO TIRED! And my boobs are very sore and swollen. Also, the nausea is starting to kick in. Hoping it stays like this and doesn’t get any worse. 

What are you most excited about? Getting through the first trimester, feeling the baby kick, finding out the gender, buying all the baby stuff, becoming a mom… I’m excited about EVERYTHING! Let the adventure begin πŸ™‚ 

When is your first appt? August 28

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? Yes, definetely! We are way too impatient to wait untill this little one is born. πŸ˜‰ 

Post # 42
5586 posts
Bee Keeper

dutchmrstobee :  Congratulations and welcome!!  Make sure you message princess_r your email address that you use for Facebook so you can join our Secret Group!  We’re very active on there πŸ™‚

Post # 43
1196 posts
Bumble bee

This is a weird request, bees, but can I join your April group?? I’m due in March but the March thread is dead as everyone moved over to a Facebook group, which I missed, and I can’t get in touch with any of the bees to add me. Have tried PMing them. Boo πŸ˜’ I really need the support. 

Post # 45
5586 posts
Bee Keeper

littlebuzz :  Actually, I think I may be able to add you too, if you’re not hearing back from princess_r.  Feel free to PM me your email address from Facebook!  I start work soon, but I will definitely be able to add you by tonight

dutchmrstobee :   lucialucentum :  You two, as well πŸ™‚

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors