663 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

ROLL CALL:

How far along are you? 3w3d

What is your estimated due date? April 21, 2018

What baby # is this? Second baby!

How many cycles trying? First cycle

When did you get your BFP? Tested early at 9 dpo and was very surprised to see a faint line already! BFP on FRER and digital today at 10 DPO. 

Who have you told? My husband, a few close friends, and my October 2015 mom group!

When do you plan on telling more people? We will tell our parents and closest friends this week, other family and friends at 6 or 7 weeks, and announce on Facebook at 10 weeks.

How did you tell your partner? He was with me when I tested πŸ™‚

Any symptoms yet? Urinary frequency, heightened sense of smell, and vivid dreams. I had these symptoms early on last time too!

What are you most excited about? Seeing my son as a big brother, feeling the kicks, having a bump again, ultrasounds, finding out gender, decorating another nursery, and meeting him or her! All the good things!

When is your first appt? August 28! I’ll be 6w2d.

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? Yes, as soon as possible! Last time we had the harmony test done at 10 weeks, so I’m hoping we will get to do that this time too! I loved knowing so early on!

Post # 48
81 posts
Worker bee

How far along are you?

4 weeks

What is your estimated due date? 

April 10th

What baby # is this?

How many cycles trying? 

1st cycle 😳

When did you get your BFP? 

8/6!

Who have you told? 

Hubby of course, some co workers, my mom and sister, and best friend!

When do you plan on telling more people? 

We plan to tell our immediate family next weekend.

How did you tell your partner? 

Woke him up and said “baby I’m pregnant!”

Any symptoms yet? 

Shortness of breath, strong sense of smell, some dizziness.

What are you most excited about? 

Finding out the gender and seeing my husband become a father πŸ™‚

When is your first appt?

Had one with GP on Monday and now need to call OB/GYN 

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender?

Yep!!

Read more: http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/april-2018-spring-babies-mamas/#ixzz4pCRQaMBg

Post # 49
1003 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

ROLL CALL:

How far along are you? 4 weeks 5 days

What is your estimated due date? April 12th

What baby # is this? 1st!

How many cycles trying? 6. DH is a cancer survivor so we were told we would most likely never conceieve naturally so he sperm banked. He is in complete remisson. 5 failed IUIs, one that resulted in ectopic. Just did IVF BFP!!!

When did you get your BFP? 8/4/17

Who have you told? DH, both set of parents and siblings. They all knew we were doing ivf, other wise we would have waited until first us. 

When do you plan on telling more people? Close friends and family after we hear the heart beat. Everyone else, after first trimester. 

How did you tell your partner? He was with me when I took the pregnancy test.

Any symptoms yet? Fatigue, occasional headaches, and slghtly soar breast. 

What are you most excited about? Getting to meet and hold our little baby for the first time!!!

When is your first appt?I just did my first beta(blood work Monday)to confirm pregnancy. Tomorrow I go in for my second beta, then nurse will schedule first us at in week 6 which is between the 17th and 23rd. Then I will see a regular obstretrican at 10 1/2 -11 weeks I was told. 

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? Yes!!!

Post # 51
151 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: January 2017

View original reply
SeaOfLove :  Thank you so much πŸ™‚ I PM’ed @princess_r! Will be joining the FB group soon. πŸ˜€ 

Post # 52
7265 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2012

Hey everyone!! I am very very cautiously joining the group. We were NTNP for 2.5 years, and then actively TTC for a year before we got a BFP. It ended as an Ectopic, and last month we had a Chemical. We weren’t really trying this month, so get a BFP was a huge shock. I’m super anxious and trying not to let myself get excited.

ROLL CALL:

How far along are you?  4w3d

What is your estimated due date? April 16th (estimate, not confirmed)

What baby # is this? 1

How many cycles trying? too many to count

When did you get your BFP? Yesterday! Not even sure how many DPO because we weren’t actively trying this month.

Who have you told?  DH and two best friends.

When do you plan on telling more people? Not until probably at least 12 weeks, espcially with our history.

How did you tell your partner? Sadly, I texted him because he’s out of town for work and with coworkers all the time.

Any symptoms yet? Boobs are insanely sore!

What are you most excited about? Nothing yet, because I’m so anxious and nervous I refuse to get excited until I can get it confirmed and that it’s in the right spot.

When is your first appt? I will likely call the doctor next week to get in a for a blood test.

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? Definitely

View original reply
princess_r :  Sending you a PM!

Post # 53
1246 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
starfish0116 :  I’m starting to feel like this thread’s official stalker, but just saw you post on another thread that you got a BFP and I wanted to say congratulations!  I’m keeping everything crossed for a sticky baby and a health, happy and uneventful nine months.  Sending you so many good thoughts!

Post # 54
84 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: February 2015

ROLL CALL:

How far along are you?  3w5d

What is your estimated due date? April 21st… A week’s before our son’s second birthday. 

What baby # is this? 2

How many cycles trying? Two. We had bad timing due to my husband’s job, so I was quite surprised. 

When did you get your BFP? This morning. 

Who have you told? Only my husband. 

When do you plan on telling more people? Family after our first appt and everyone elae at 12 weeks

How did you tell your partner? He’s away for work (military) so I sent him an email. 

Any symptoms yet? None really

What are you most excited about? Our son having a sibling!!! 

When is your first appt?  Waiting til Monday to call my RE

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? We’re on the fence. We were team green with our son and might want to have the experience of knowing this time. 

Post # 55
7265 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2012

View original reply
livster :  Thank you! Trying to be cautiously optimistic without getting my hopes up too much!

Post # 56
1293 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Hey ladies! Congratulations to you all! I am so excited to be expecting with everyone and can’t wait to join the fb group! 

ROLL CALL:

How far along are you?  4w6d

What is your estimated due date? April 14th 

What baby # is this? 2

How many cycles trying? the first this time!

When did you get your BFP? Last week Thursday πŸ™‚ 

Who have you told?  My hubby and 2 of my close friends.. One because she point blank asked me and I froze and the other because we are going to a bacelorette party this weekend and I need help hiding my not drinking 

When do you plan on telling more people? Ill tell my parents soon, but then we will wait until 10-12 weeks

How did you tell your partner? My hubby was graduating last Friday so I gave him a gift from our son (15 months old) with a card saying how proud our son and his little brother or sister are of him

Any symptoms yet? Really thirsty all the time, I can’t drink enough water! And I am already feeling bloated and queasy πŸ™ 

What are you most excited about? Absolutely everything other than crazy pregnancy symptoms haha! 

When is your first appt? I go in to see my midwives sept 6.

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? Nope! Team green all the way! 

Post # 57
2211 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Hey all!  Wooot.  Happy to join you.  And WB has sure gotten a lot of nice site upgrades since I was last active here.

How far along are you?  4w4d

What is your estimated due date? April 16th

What baby # is this?  2

How many cycles trying? One.  I told my husband and he was like “already?” Dude, lots of people struggle with infertility, don’t be goin’ there.

When did you get your BFP? Last weekend.  πŸ™‚

Who have you told? Hubby and my previous WB Mamas group.

When do you plan on telling more people? We’ll probably be sharing with at least our parents and probably also our siblings after the first ultrasound, hopefully in September.  We’ll likely broadcast the news more widely mid October.

How did you tell your partner? I considered all sorts of cutesy things, but in the end just showed him the positive test.

Any symptoms yet? Breast tenderness, pounding heart here and there, tiny amount of fatigue.

What are you most excited about? Baby being here!  Being pregnant is a blessing but it sucks ass.  Gonna be a long 9 months…or 10, if it’s like my last pregnancy (41w6d).

When is your first appt? September 5th

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s sex?  Uh, probably.  ‘Cause I am impatient, and I’ll want to get some sewing done for the new babe.  But, I totally get how awesome and thrilling it must be on team green once the babe is born.

Post # 58
571 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

How far along are you?- 6 weeks today

What is your estimated due date?- April 6th

What baby # is this?- #2

How many cycles trying?- 3

When did you get your BFP?- July 24th

Who have you told?- my husband, our immediate families and some friends

When do you plan on telling more people?- at 12 weeks

How did you tell your partner?-I put a big brother shirt on him for when he came home from a guys trip

Any symptoms yet?- tiredness, nauseous and thirsty although that seems to be dying down

What are you most excited about?- having a bump again, giving my son a sibling

When is your first appt?- August 24th

Are you planning on finding out the gender? No

HI Everyone!  I will try to catch up on the thread and send a PM to join the FB group. 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors