April 2019 POAS – The Infertility Edition (6+ mon. TTC + Other Issues)

posted 2 months ago in TTC
Post # 286
185 posts
Blushing bee

anev :  10 today. I cracked and took a test this morning since I had cramping yesterday – BFN. So now I’m feeling like its really hopeless. I have one more test left so I think I’ll wait until 14 dpo and then test, in order to go off the progesterone. 

ChiTownBee27 :  FX for this cycle!!! 

angel_baby_12_9 :  9 lbs is awesome! Congrats!!! Just keep testing with that OPK, you might catch the surge. 

Dfitzy :  I’m super hopeful for you! I totally understand needing a break – you have to take care of yourself. 

cbn8787 :  So sorry about the BFN. 

AFM – I tested this morning at 10dpo and it was a BFN. I had some cramping yesterday so I thought maybe it was implantation. I’m going to remain on the progesterone and test again at 14dpo (my actual test date). Better to have a negative now though as my family will be visiting this weekend. 

Post # 287
1239 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

heartandstars :  I’ve been testing intermittently too. Mostly because I’d want to know if I had a CP rather than just wait for AF. 

11dpo today, no spotting and a non medicated cycle. It’s weird to get to this point in general unmedicated (10 day lp usually) and without spotting 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Post # 288
185 posts
Blushing bee

anev :  11 days is amazing! And no spotting! Technically you’re in the ‘okay’ zone (although my acupunturist says 12 is the minimum, all the literature I have read says 10 or lower isn’t good so 11 days is this weird middle place). If you have had some BFNs hopefully they turn into a BFP! Maybe mine will too but not hopeful at this point. 

Post # 290
1239 posts
Bumble bee

heartandstars :  NicLE1218 :  12dpo temp drop and brown spotting, so I expect AF tomorrow or Friday.  I won’t technically roll over until she shows, but it’s not looking very promising

Post # 292
654 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2016

heartandstars :   anev :   NicLE1218 :   angel_baby_12_9 :  Thanks ladies!

I am so confused this morning, I POAS this morning.  I see a super duper faint line, but it looks way to close to the control line.  I really don’t know what to think.  Has anyone ever heard of this happening before?  I’m 7dp5dt today.  

Post # 293
1239 posts
Bumble bee

Dfitzy :  can you show us a picture? When is your beta?

Post # 294
185 posts
Blushing bee

Dfitzy :  Yes, please post a picture! 

anev :  So sorry. But look at that 12 day luteal phase! So good!

NicLE1218 :  Thanks!! Going to test tomorrow or saturday so we will see. 

Post # 295
654 posts
Busy bee

anev :  beta isn’t till Monday!  I draw bad lines lol. The bottom line is on where I see it. 

Post # 296
654 posts
Busy bee

Post # 297
185 posts
Blushing bee

Dfitzy :  I see the faintest shadow of something – test again tomorrow! I’m pretty sure thats where the line is supposed to be. 

Post # 298
855 posts
Busy bee

I think I might see something! Test again tomorrow!

Post # 299
1235 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: City, State

Dfitzy :  I see the faintest line too!! ahhhh FX FX FX

After the weirdest cycle that could have been anov, or it ended on 4DPO with an evap+, so super fuckey in general, I then had a temp shift at CD9 followed by yo-yo temps above a hypothetical CL and heavy cramping so I will test on the 29th to officially rule out this month before rollcalling for May.

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors