April 2019 POAS – The Infertility Edition (6+ mon. TTC + Other Issues)

posted 2 years ago in TTC
Post # 301
182 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

View original reply
Dfitzy :  I hope this is your bfp! Let us know in the morning!

<u>ChiTownBee27 :</u>  Thank you! The ridiculous part is that this isn’t baby weight at all. The weight from my 4 year old fell off after he was born, but when he quit nursing at 2, I gained weight like crazy. Good luck on your natural cycle!

My sonogram is in the morning. I’m nervous because they’re supposed to have my bloodwork results too. The closest lab in our area can’t get my husband in for sperm analysis until May 18th, so he’s going to go to the one an hour and a half away. You don’t need an appointment, they just take walk ins until 11am.

Post # 302
2406 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

View original reply
Dfitzy :  ahhhhh!!! I see the faintest line. 

Post # 303
2013 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2016 - Sussex, UK

View original reply
Dfitzy :  I see the faintest line. FX for you!

Post # 304
694 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2016

Morning ladies!  You have to squint so hard but on the inverted one it’s clearly there. Still to faint to call a bfp. But there is a second line. For some reason it’s only allowing me to do one picture per post so I’ll post the regular first then the inverted. 

Post # 305
694 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2016

Here’s the invert 

Post # 306
918 posts
Busy bee

Ooo! I definitely see it in the inverted pic!

Post # 307
2406 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
Dfitzy :  I see it on both!!! FX it darkens 

Post # 308
2406 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
NicLE1218 :  time to roll over 🙁

Post # 309
609 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

View original reply
Dfitzy :  I couldn’t see it on yesterday’s pics but I see it today! FX FX FX!

View original reply
anev :  sorry, that sucks.

AFM I’m still loving ava but my fertility signs don’t match what they are supposed to so far. I’ve only had it for part of a cycle though so need to be patient and look at the data over a whole cycle.

I survived the meeting with friends last weekend, even my friend offering to touch the bump to feel the baby kick (I did not!) and it’s not too long til my May 14 consultation so I feel ok. I think I’m mid luteal phase just now, my guess based on the temps I have recorded is 6dpo, so expecting to start spotting in the next couple of days. We BD once this month on the day before what I think was ovulation but not holding out too much hope. 

Post # 310
2013 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
Dfitzy :  so excited for you!

View original reply
anev :  Good luck in May x

AFM AF is due Tues and I’m already getting the endo cramps. I don’t want another laparoscopy just yet. Feeling lost with what to do. I may call our IVF clinic on Tuesday. We have holidays booked for early June and September so IVF could be in July/ early August but IF I did get pregnant the September holiday might not be much fun. I hate planning my life around this.

Got another acupuncture appt in the morning. She’s so kind and a lot of her clients are going through IVF at the same clinic we have been referred to (NHS). Obviously she can’t say too much but she was teary eyed last time I saw her as an IVF patient was leaving as I went in had had good news. I know it’s not solely due to acupuncture but it’s good to see someone knowledgeable about infertility and it’s a mini therapy session as she asks how my emotions are.

Post # 311
356 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
Dfitzy :  I see it!!! Ah! That’s so exciting!!! 

View original reply
anev :  So sorry 🙁 

View original reply
lucky_charm :  I think I read that Ava needs 3 months to really figure out your body’s signs. 

View original reply
EllyAnne :  I agree – very tired of planning my life around this. The worst for me is not knowing when the end will be, or really – what the outcome will be. I’m kind of putting everything on pause while we wait and see. 

Post # 312
356 posts
Helper bee

I’m 14 DPO and just got a negative test (and had one yesterday) so I’m out for April. I got out all my sad feelings earlier in the week (much crying) and I’m just trying to be hopeful now. We have a whole year to have a 2020 baby and it’s going to happen. 

Also I love even numbers so 2020 sounds like a much better year! 

Will roll call once the P wears off and I get my period. 

Post # 313
2406 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
lucky_charm :  my first Ava month the data was a little up and down, but after that it correlated with cm and opk quite well. I still find it fails to definitively predict ovulation (it usually claims I o a few days after ff says and the opk and Cm point to ff data…. so I use it mostly as the means of getting the temperature).  Also, I wouldn’t want to touch a bump to feel a kick either!!

View original reply
EllyAnne :  sorry about the endo pains :(. I definitely hear you on hating to plan your life around infertility treatment. My work is after me for vacation selection and I just have no idea when to take it because I want to use it while we are doing stims. I just booked a conference to attend in sept which I’m hoping I could actually be pregnant during but realistically probably not :(. I hope the acupuncture helps!!

View original reply
heartandstars :  I feel the same way about putting everything on hold. I almost feel if I could know the outcome of all this, I could have a better chance of being at peace with it, instead of just feeling unsettled in limbo of not knowing what our life will be like.  Sorry for the bfn 🙁

Post # 314
2013 posts
Buzzing bee

Pray for me. I’m going to a family meal later at my BIL’s house.  I have a feeling they are going to announce that his girlfriend is pregnant. I’ll be genuinely happy for them  but I know it will invite questions about us and I’m not up for dealing with it.

Post # 315
609 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

View original reply
EllyAnne :  fx it’s not what you think, or if it is, that you don’t get those questions and the meal is over quickly.

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors