April 2019 POAS – The Infertility Edition (6+ mon. TTC + Other Issues)

posted 2 years ago in TTC
Post # 331
1305 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: City, State

View original reply
Dfitzy :  IΚ»m so sorry doll!! Take that break, enjoy those cocktails, and eat all that sushi girlie you deserve it πŸ™‚

My cycle is hot hot hot (98.4-ish) but super confusing. The “research detector” mode in FF wants to say IΚ»m 12DPO today but I had a blazing OPK 5 days ago dripping watery CM so who knows. IΚ»ll still test this weekend to rule out that first possible O date before roll calling for May. On the plus side, our BD game has been on point!! Out of 21 days so far this cycle, we only skipped 8 days total.

Post # 334
765 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
NicLE1218 :  Thanks! Talked to the nurse this morning about skipping the IUI and going straight to IVF. She asked if I scheduled a follow up with the RE. Of course the first availability he has is May 14th. Ugh. So now I can’t even have the conversation to start IVF for another half month. It’s crazy how many hoops there are to jump through. I also asked about taking the Clomid without an IUI and she advised against that since I will ovulate when I’m out of town and will not be able to have an ultrasound. There’s a risk of having multiples.

Post # 340
2404 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

View original reply
NicLE1218 :  wow and those heart rates!!

Post # 342
245 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2017

View original reply
NicLE1218 :  Nope, nothing to report. We’re taking a break before our 3rd iui next month. At this point I think there’s something else going on so I probably won’t roll call again until we have a new plan. 

Post # 343
1305 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
NicLE1218 :  look at that egg droppin like it’s hot!!

Post # 345
1305 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
NicLE1218 :  BFN this morning to rule out April, I roll called for May πŸ™‚

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors