April 2019 POAS

posted 7 months ago in TTC
Post # 3
399 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

I’m with you on the December baby thing. But I just can not NOT try. 

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 32/34

Baby #: 3

Current Cycle Day/DPO:  CD3

Ovulation Date: Estimate around March 26

POAS Date: April 10

Usual Cycle Length: 29ish days

Cycles Trying: 6

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Prenatals, lots of BD. I usually use OPKs, but I think I’m going to lay off this month

Trying anything new this month? I’m going a little more laid back. Not even doing OPKs. Trying to eat better and get more exercise & more rest. Still trying this month, but also just trying to get in a healthier place all around and hope that helps things.

Link to your chart if charting:  Nope

For Fun:  Are you looking forward to Spring? Anything fun planned? Nothing too exciting until June… every year my husband and I go on a 4 day, 3 night trip to a board game convention, kid free. Other than that, just Easter and playing outside in the nice weather (fingers crossed we get some of that soon).

I know we haven’t been trying THAT long and are already really lucky to have 2 awesome kids, but I’m startng to get worried. My first 2, we got really lucky and got pregnant pretty quickly. Since my second was born, my husband had a nasty infection that may or may not have affected fertility. He wasn’t tested to see if it did. So now I’m starting to worry it may have, and not sure when or if we’re going to look into it.

Post # 6
272 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2016

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age:  26/34

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD10

Ovulation Date: ~3/23

POAS Date: April 10th

Usual Cycle Length: ~32 days

Cycles Trying: 3 with good timing, 3 NTNP

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): charting, prenatals, and temping

Trying anything new this month? Nope

Link to your chart if charting: 

For Fun:  Are you looking forward to Spring? Anything fun planned?  I graduate from graduate school in May so I’m very much looking forward to that!

Post # 7
281 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

Here’s hoping we all have a baby-shaped wrench thrown into our usual holiday plans!

Your age/partner’s age: 30/31

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD3

Ovulation Date: 3/25

POAS Date: 4/7

Usual Cycle Length: 26

Cycles Trying: This will be #4 (with an early MC cycle #2)

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): I chart CM and temp. Just trying the lots of BDing thing.

Link to your chart if charting: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/jbirdlee1015

For Fun:  Are you looking forward to Spring? Anything fun planned?
I’m definitely longing for warmer weather, it’s my first real winter in 7 years after living for a while in the desert. We’ve been skiing a lot which is a ton of fun but I’ll be glad to have my weekends back.

Post # 8
102 posts
Blushing bee

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 28/28

Baby #: 2

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD 3

Ovulation Date: predicting March 23/24

POAS Date: April 6

Usual Cycle Length: it’s been 25 days since October. My last cycle was 24. Worrying that it’s too short. 

Cycles Trying: technically 2, ntnp since my cycle returned in October while I was still nursing 

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): just bd a lot a lot a lot. Trying to hit every other day at least for the entire cycle. D.H. is not complaining lol 

For Fun:  Are you looking forward to Spring? Anything fun planned? Getting out of the house! 

Post # 10
99 posts
Worker bee

My husband has a Christmas birthday and he didn’t want a Christmas baby but now we just desperate lol if we conceive this month our EDD would be 12/21 and I am okay with that!

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 28

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD 2

Ovulation Date: 3/30

POAS Date: 4/11

Usual Cycle Length: 30 but last cycle was 36 (random)

Cycles Trying: 8

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): 

No charting, opks or nothing! 

Trying anything new this month? Going on a vacation during my FW and hoping to come back pregnant!

For Fun:  Are you looking forward to Spring? Anything fun planned?

I look forward to Spring break because my students and I both need it lol haven’t planned anything for break just yet but I should probably look into that!

Post # 11
99 posts
Worker bee

HappyCrickets :   sankwa :  I second that worrying piece. I guess I was just too naive to think we would get pregnant so fast because we are “young”. One of my coworkers just had a baby and shared it to them exactly 1 year to conceive so it gave me some hope to actually know someone in my personal life that had a long TTV journey so I can talk more with her. We were really hoping to have two kids by 30 but that doesn’t seem realistic anymore. Shot, at this point I’m just hoping for 1 kid before 30! I’m trying to be positive and say I have a few More months so don’t give up but I know I’d be mad if we don’t conceive before the 1 year mark and then find out from my doctor that we needed intervention all along. What a waste of a year. But I’m trying not to think that way! I’m getting so disappointed with this process that even non-Making baby sex isn’t as fun. Seriously hoping this vacation will change some things!

Post # 13
2092 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 29/29

Current Cycle Day/DPO: 2

Ovulation Date: est 31 March

POAS Date: 13 April

Usual Cycle Length: last cycle was 27 days 

Cycles Trying: this is #2

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): BD at least every other day during fertile week, taking folic acid, healthy diet low on alcohol, caffeine and sugar and with lots of veggies. 

Trying anything new this month? Might try getting supplements for us both as well. 

Link to your chart if charting: Not charting yet – think that would add to the stress for me.

For Fun:  Are you looking forward to Spring? Anything fun planned? Going on a yoga weekend next week! 🧘‍♀️

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors