April 2019 POAS

posted 2 years ago in TTC
Post # 256
2195 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

View original reply
SeaOfLove :  I get that. It felt like the right choice for me not to track this cycle, because on cycle 1 I was already feeling quite anxious about the whole thing and this cycle (for the first few weeks, at least!) I’ve been feeling much more relaxed just trying not to think about it so much. We’ve just been BDing as often as we can. But I can see that it would have been helpful now that I am 6 days late to know better what’s going on haha.

Another BFN this morning, six days after I was expecting AF. I think my cycles are still resetting after coming off the pill but it’s frustrating. 

Post # 257
7098 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2015

View original reply
Audrey2 :  I’m glad you were so much more relaxed this cycle!  I hope you get your answer for what the heck is going on soon <3 unpredictable cycles are so frustrating!

Post # 258
7098 posts
Busy Beekeeper

View original reply
cyprusbride18 :  Any updates??!

Post # 259
99 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2018

View original reply
SeaOfLove :  Sorry if this already posted, i tried a couple of times and cant see it but it shows that i was the latest posted embarassed

So i couldnt get an frer for comparison, but i got the clearblue digital which shows weeks and took one on Thursday and one this morning…both saying 1-2 weeks 🙂

My only concern is does that mean my HCG hasnt really risen? Femometer estimates im 2 weeks and 2 days PO, but i was sure O was slightly later than that. I’ve booked an appointment with my doctor on Tuesday morning for tests so i can be 100% but for now, and after 4 positive tests, i think i can declare myself as having a BFP! laughing

Post # 260
1956 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
snowflake1234 :  Hey lady! Been thinking of you and I’m just wondering how you’re doing! Have you gotten any answers yet?

Post # 261
7098 posts
Busy Beekeeper

View original reply
cyprusbride18 :  Congratulations!!

Post # 262
7098 posts
Busy Beekeeper

AF showed this morning, so I’m out! I’ll drop in if we have an oopsie again or we start NTNP and our timing lines up. Otherwise, I’ll see you guys in September 🙋

Post # 263
105 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
hopfenn :  hi! Update: my hcg levels are doubling, so I’m definitely pregnant! I’m still so confused about the bleeding though because it came and went exactly like a period. Light brownish day 1, heavier and darker/brighter days 2 and 3, tapered off days 4 and 5. I did have very weird brown spotting for 5 days after that which is unusual, and now nothing. I have an appt May 8th but if there is any more spotting or bleeding I’m going to call back and try and get another ultrasound. They couldn’t see anything last week (4 weeks 6 days technically but I know I ovulated a little late). I’m trying to just be happy for now though! Good luck in May! 

Post # 264
287 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

View original reply
cyprusbride18 :  
View original reply
snowflake1234 :  congrats to you both! Yay for more April BFPs! There was a bit of a lull there. 

View original reply
SeaOfLove :  that’s too bad/that’s good? Unplanned babies aren’t ideal but D.H. and I both always say how it might almost be nice… I’m too much of a planner though!

Sorry to all the BFNs and rollovers. 

Post # 265
7098 posts
Busy Beekeeper

jbirdlee1015 :  It took us 9 cycles to conceive our daughter, so for us it would be nice not to stress about TTC again… Especially since one of the things we think was our issue was DH’s anxiety medication. I really don’t want him to start messing with it for the sake of TTC again if we can avoid it 😬 I would love to have a baby after my daughter’s second birthday next year, but really I just want them to be close in age.

Post # 266
Hostess
10422 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: March 2014 - Chicago, IL

Happy Easter ladies! I’m rolling over – lots of low temps, so FF updated and I lost my crosshairs. Still waiting for O or a new cycle.

Post # 267
1956 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
snowflake1234 :  That’s awesome to hear! Totally weird about the bleeding but stranger things have happened for sure. Hope it continues to go well and fingers crossed for an uneventful 9 months!

Post # 268
1858 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2017 - California

View original reply
snowflake1234 :  Congrats! Wishing you a H&H nine months!

Post # 270
24 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2018

My OPK is testing positive. I predict my O date to be tomorrow which makes my POAS day May 8th. I hope I am successful!!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors