Post # 32
1624 posts
Bumble bee

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 27/28

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD14

Ovulation Date: March 22nd hopefully

POAS Date: April 1st, although the whole April Fools thing makes me want to wait until April 2nd

Usual Cycle Length: 30ish days

Cycles Trying: This is #6 total, #3 after MC and #1 after CP

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Temping, OPKs, prenatals!

Trying anything new this month? Husband started taking a multivitamin this cycle, although I know it’ll take a few months before it has any affect

Link to your chart if charting:  https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/hopfenn

For Fun:  Are you looking forward to Spring? Anything fun planned? Just looking forward to warmer weather and more sunshine. I love spring! 

jbirdlee1015 :  Love the image of a baby shaped wrench being thrown into holiday plans!

BeepBopB00p :  What a BEAUTIFUL pooch!!! I have a german shepherd too, they’re amazing πŸ˜€

Tobi

Post # 33
281 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

BeepBopB00p :  Aww what a cutie! Those big ears are too much. I’m assuming based on the cat tree you also have a feline, how do they get along?

hopfenn :  Another adorable pooch! That shaggy coat looks perfect for the snow πŸ™‚ And yeah that maybe sounded a bit violent but I thought it was a funny twist on the idiom lol.

Post # 34
418 posts
Helper bee

jbirdlee1015 :  we have 3 cats! A zoo. 2 of the cats are bengals and tolerate him pretty well. 1 cat definitely doesn’t like him and hisses whenever he comes close. I think he’s just super annoying and chases them a lot now since he’s still so young, so I’m hoping it’ll continue to improve (and get even better when we buy a house!)

Post # 35
166 posts
Blushing bee

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 28/31

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: 38 😩

Ovulation Date: estimated for 14th

POAS Date: 26th, day after AF due

Usual Cycle Length: 32

Cycles Trying: This will be the first! 

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): prenatals for me, opk’s and tracking cycle

Trying anything new this month? Not protecting!

For Fun:  Are you looking forward to Spring? Anything fun planned? I’m in the Southern Hemisphere so we are into Autumn now, so I’m looking forward to some cooler weather, the autumn colours and my birthday in April. 

Post # 37
886 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

BeepBopB00p :  he is so gorgeous!!

CD3 over here and just wanting AF out the house. She’s over stayed her welcome too many times! 

Post # 38
1624 posts
Bumble bee

thosethreewords :  Tell me about it! My AF usually lasts 4 days of actual bleeding, and then like 2 more days of spotting. Hopefully your AF packs up her bags and leaves soon!

Post # 39
99 posts
Worker bee

My doctor won’t agree to any testing until it’s been a full year but I suspect something may be up with my thyroid. I’m pushing for blood work for at least that piece. The more and more I research, the more I feel like I need to get tested to rule out if anything.

has anyone gotten theirs tested before the one year?

Post # 40
977 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

mommadreams :  I actually just had an annual exam and mentioned to my GP that we are on cycle 6 with no BFPs. Though its too early for testing she ordered a test for thyroid and a few other things like blood sugar, just to see. I mentioned directly that I was wondering about my thyroid and then she decided to run that test and a few others. It came back normal range for TTC but I’m glad we ruled that out. I would definitely ask for the test! 

Post # 41
281 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

BeepBopB00p :  That puppy stage is cute but there’s more energy than they can expend! Our high level goals would be kid 1, house, kid 2, dog (we’ll see how all that goes). We have two cats and I’m worried they’ll be so old by then that a crazy pup would drive them to their grave. We’re thinking of adopting an adult dog when kids are older to avoid the hectic parts of *pet* parenthood at least.

Post # 42
886 posts
Busy bee

I feel really confused now! My cycle usually lasts 4-5 days but this month it’s finished after 3 days?! I barely had any bleeding at all yesterday (TMI but wouldn’t have even filled a light pad all day) and now I’ve just got spotting… I hope this isn’t a bad sign! 

Post # 43
104 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2018

Your age/partner’s age: 25/28

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: 2 (came home last night and my husband had made a malteaser came, I’ve never loved him more πŸ˜‚ )

Ovulation Date: estimated 4 April according to femometer but I’m sure it’ll be more like the 6th

POAS Date: 21 april (and I WILL wait this month!) πŸ˜‰

Usual Cycle Length: I’ve had three months of 33 since coming off BC but last month was 31. 

Cycles Trying: this’ll be 4

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Nothing other than keeping an eye on CM this month. I’ve stopped temping and opks.

Trying anything new this month? I’m also making a huge commitment not to try and second guess symptoms because I got so much anticipation when I had spotting a week ago that I thought was implantation and it just made it all worse. So whatever happens I’m going to realise the only positive sign is a positive test…and I’m waiting until the day my period is due!

Link to your chart if charting: 

For Fun:  Are you looking forward to Spring? Anything fun planned? We have quite a bit going on. my best friend is due to give birth any day now, it’s my birthday in may and we are going to see the choir who sang at prince harry and Meghan markles wedding 😁 ) our anniversary at the end of may (a night in a beautiful local hotel with massage, dinner and breakfast) and then we fly off to Rhodes in early June (if that counts as spring still?) So it’s a really good few months coming up, which will hopefully make it easier if I’m still POAS until then lol 

Post # 45
886 posts
Busy bee

How’s everyone doing? I’m just about to hop into my fertile week so I’ll probably not see you until the other side! πŸ˜‚ busy with work and have plans away next weekend x

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors