April 2019 TTC – After Loss (cp, bo, mc, mmc, stillbirth and nonelected abortion

posted 2 months ago in TTC
Post # 16
1709 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Well we only BDd once during my fertile window because my husband had to go out of town for the weekend πŸ˜‘ oh well. I’m trying to tell myself that this is only the first cycle, and not to get my hopes up and this is just “getting our feet wet” again. But who am I kidding lol

Post # 17
448 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2017 - California

Equine_Breeder :  Right there with you. It’s hard!! Its crazy to think about how short the fertile window is. I just keep telling myself it only takes one sperm!! I’m only two cycles post-MC and I already feel so stressed out that we’re not BDing enough and that our timing isn’t good enough. Our first cycle we had “perfect” timing and BFN. This cycle, it was less than perfect and AF is due next Weds/Thurs. On one of the days, Darling Husband had to work super late and we were exhausted and on another day I was just too tired and fell asleep. I just can’t shake the feeling that there is always going to be something that gets in the way. This month, Darling Husband was sick and then I started getting positive OPKs and ECM really early so it really threw me off.  Next month, my Darling Husband has to go on a work trip right around my expected ovulation day, so if we don’t get pregnant this cycle, I know I’m going to be stressing about that even though there’s nothing I can do. It just seems like a miracle that people actually ever get the timing right!!

Post # 18
677 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2017

I’m not TTC yet, but just popping in to wish you all sticky baby dust 🌈 I’ve had two CPs in the last year and am so nervous about trying again.

Post # 19
5893 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: October 2010

Just wanted to pop in and say keep the hope alive! I had a 20 week stillbirth after TCC/ART for 4 years. It’s been 4 years and I still think about him. I don’t think you every really get over it, but you learn to live with it. The following year I had my now 3yo. He is amazing and worth all the pain and anguish. 

Good luck and Keep putting one foot in front of the other! 

Post # 20
1709 posts
Bumble bee

zstbee84 :  right!? I look at all the people walking around on the street and sitting in their cars, and just think about all the perfect timing that had to happen. It makes me laugh to think back to us when we were dating, being super careful and worrying about pregnancy. If only we knew how low the chances were!

I knew I’d get pregnant last time around but I don’t think I will this time, I just have a feeling it’s not our month. Ugh. And why does it have to be a month? It’s so annoying you have to wait another 28 days to try agai . So much wasted time!

Post # 21
448 posts
Helper bee

I’m out for this cycle. I tested on 10, 11, and 12 DPO. BFNs and then my temp dropped below the cover line today (13 DPO). Waiting for AF now. We are going to try SMEP next month. 

Post # 22
448 posts
Helper bee

Equine_Breeder :  haha I do the same. I look around thinking how do we have all of these 7 billion people?! How are all these reality show stars constantly pregnant? It seems to be the biggest source of conflict (yes, I have a problem with watching trashy tv, and I am working on stopping lol). 

Post # 23
1709 posts
Bumble bee

zstbee84 :  aw shoot I’m sorry :/ I know I’m a unicorn, and this might be false hope, but my temp dropped below my cover line and then popped right back up the next day, so I tested and found out I was pregnant with my son! You’re not out till AF shows. Still, I know it must be disapppinting πŸ™ 

Post # 24
448 posts
Helper bee

Equine_Breeder :  AF showed yesterday afternoon. I guess at least I know my new pattern, which is that my temp will drop and the second day of the temp drop my period will arrive in the afternoon. Before my MC, my period always arrived overnight or first thing in the morning so I never had to worry about being prepared in advance with tampons in my bag. This cycle was very short for me (27 days) but my LP was only 2 days shorter so it seems like it was within my norm. Hopefully next month is successful.

Post # 26
1709 posts
Bumble bee

So today I had this sudden weird pain in my right hip and uterus. The hip pain has gone away, but my uterus is still super sore. Every time I take a step I feel exactly where it is, every time I cough it hurts. I felt this EXACT feeling when I got pregnant last time. I wasn’t hopeful for this cycle but now I think I am 😱 it could hypothetically be ovulation pain (it feels similar), but I am pretty sure I ovulated last week and I never ovulate this late ever. I’m gonna test in two days and see!

Post # 27
182 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

ROLL CALL

Age/Age of Partner: 32 / 32

Loss Status: miscarried at 6 weeks

Medical Reason (if any): husband has some health issues that may or may not be affecting his fertility, but our doctors recommend waiting another 6 months before starting fertility testing

Trying for Baby#: 2

Cycles Trying: 2nd cycle since MC, but we had previously tried for 14 cycles before getting pregnant, so I’m settling in for another long wait

CD/DPO: I think I’m 4 DPO

What Are You Doing Differently: We used Preseed instead of Conceive Plus this time around, and I’ve been trying to get more sleep on a regular basis

Post # 28
182 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

zstbee84 :  Just want to say that I found it very comforting to follow your posts after my miscarriage in March. When I was at my lowest point, lurking on WB and seeing your updates really gave me hope for being able to try again myself! I hope everything works out for you very soon!

Equine_Breeder :  I’m keeping my fingers crossed for you, too! It sounds promising!!

Post # 29
448 posts
Helper bee

enjoy :  Thank you, it’s really nice to hear that πŸ™‚

Post # 30
448 posts
Helper bee

Equine_Breeder :  Yaas! Can’t wait to see your update. 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors