April 2019 TTC – After Loss (cp, bo, mc, mmc, stillbirth and nonelected abortion

posted 1 month ago in TTC
Post # 46
107 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: January 2016

HEy ladies 9dpo today I tested hahah this is my sixth pregnancy u have had five miscarriages before 5 weeks I am so hopeful!

Post # 47
107 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: January 2016

Sorry just to add I will go for my first beta at 16dpo next Tuesday… in march my hcg got up to 481 at like 21 dpo but then stopped and dropped also wasn’t doubling correctly however that is the highest my hcg has ever gotten typically I believe it may have got to 100-200 max… things I am doing differently this cycle include combination vitamin e and asprin, I switched to vaginal progesterone as I could not handle any more needles lol , maca in smoothies as much as I can, and I went to see a naturopath who basically confirmed I have low progesterone causing me anxiety panick attacks around ovulation until I get my period and the estrogen progesterone ratio was to great… so he prescribed me just yesterday biodentical progesterone cream made from wild yam to use every single day not just after u ovulate!!!! Soooooooo we shall see I will remain hopeful and everything is meant to happen I also saw a therapist finally and found that greatly cathartic to discuss my miscarriages and my birthday being May 7th would have been my due date if my first pregnancy in August would have panned out . 

Post # 48
15 posts
Newbee

Kristen2711 :  Congrats on the positive test!  Wishing you lots of luck through the weekend and for your betas next week.  I really hope this is a healthy, sticky one for you!

Post # 49
412 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2017 - California

I’m not entirely sure why I am posting about this, but I know people on this board can relate. I told myself that I was going to be less obsessive this cycle (third cycle after MMC, and about 4 months after my D&C), but we tried SMEP this month and supposedly had perfect timing I have already taken several tests (I am 10 DPO) and nothing! Stark BFNs. Everyone I know IRL who has had an MC said they got pregnant right away and I am already getting frustrated. I turned 35 next month and it just seem like it’s impossible and never going to happen for me. I am finding myself getting really frustrated and angry and not sure what to do. My Darling Husband is oblivious. He’s seems like he’s just able to go on about his life and is not particularly stressed out about it. I know that it can take up to a year and that is considered “normal” if you are under 35 but it seems so unfair that so many people I know who are my age are on to their second on third child and we’re struggling to have the first! Ugh. I feel like I am at th end of my rope and not going to be able to just keep trying for months on end. My OB said to make an appointment again if we are not pregnant within 6 months of trying but I just feel so hopeless and helpless. 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors