Newbee

How far along are you? W3D5

Estimated due date? April 4, 2020

What # baby is this for you? My first! DH’s 3rd

How many cycles trying? 1 I had my IUD removed 6/27/19

When did you get your BFP? DPO 10 7/23

Who have you told? No one yet. Telling DH tonight  

When do you plan to tell other people? Not sure yet

How did you tell your partner? I am telling him tonight. I wrote him a cutesy poem and bought a bunny infant blanket. I put the blanket and the positive test in a box for him to open. What’s really amusing is that today he sent me a text from work saying “let’s make a baby right now.” I almost sent him a picture of the test saying “okay! Done!”

Any symptoms? Mostly having to pee a lot and being constantly hungry.

What are you most excited about? Everything? Haha Honestly, I’m actually really excited to know that I can get pregnant. From having an IUD, I haven’t had a period for at least 4 years and before that I was on pill BC where I also either didn’t have my period or it was all over the place.

When is your first appointment?   Just called and left a message to schedule 

Are you planning to find out the gender? Absolutely. 

Post # 18
18 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2016

ROLL CALL!

How far along are you? 3 weeks 5 days

Estimated due date? April 4

What # baby is this for you? 2

How many cycles trying? 3

When did you get your BFP? Today! 7/25

Who have you told? My February bee group, will tell hubby tonight!

When do you plan to tell other people? Family and some friends after my first ultrasound, at least 12 weeks for work and more people

How did you tell your partner? I’m getting my daughter a sister shirt, telling him tonight

Any symptoms? Nausea!

What are you most excited about? Feeling the baby kick and move, I really miss it after having my daughter!

When is your first appointment?   Haven’t scheduled yet, but probably last week of August

Are you planning to find out the gender? I’m going to say no right now, but I don’t think I have the will power, we’ll see!

Post # 19
5 posts
Newbee

How far along are you?  One app says 4w3d, the other says 5w3d

Estimated due date? April 1 2020!

What # baby is this for you? My second ๐Ÿ™‚

How many cycles trying? First cycle

When did you get your BFP? Just the other day! Had a faint line before that but the last test was so solid!! 

Who have you told? My FB Mama group for my  first

When do you plan to tell other people? Probably around 12 weeks, but family sooner. I’m so impatient! 

How did you tell your partner? Just showed him the test ๐Ÿ™‚

Any symptoms? Not yet thankfully! 

What are you most excited about? My baby girl having a sibling. Can’t wait to feel the kicks again 

When is your first appointment?   Probably in a few weeks 

Are you planning to find out the gender? Definitely!! 

Post # 20
7553 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: Dorset, UK

Hey bees, for those who told their partners last night – how did it go? 

Post # 21
38 posts
Newbee

How far along are you? 4w1d

Estimated due date? 1 April 2020

What # baby is this for you? 1

How many cycles trying? 3

When did you get your BFP? 

Who have you told? Husband

When do you plan to tell other people? Wait as long as possible for most. I’m older and a chronic worrier so I feel excited and cautious at once.

How did you tell your partner? Showed him the test.

Any symptoms? Strange twinges in upper thigh, crampy, thirsty

What are you most excited about? Seeing my husband as a father

When is your first appointment? None yet

Are you planning to find out the gender? Not sure yet, but leaning towards waiting and being surprised

Post # 22
7553 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

I went to the doctors today and filled out the paperwork to be referred to the midwifery team, so my first appointment should be in the next 4 or 5 weeks. 

Post # 24
7553 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

View original reply
QueenBee32 :  Awww that’s so cute. DH is so excited about us doing another test tomorrow morning so he can be there for it. My sister gave birth this week so we have been having lots of newborn snuggles and every time he says to me afterwards he can’t wait to see me as a Mum. It melts my heart. 

Post # 25
36 posts
Newbee

Mrs_Beer :  

It went really well! I think his intital response was “so this is really happening.” Haha. He already started talking about “nesting.” I scheduled my first appointment for the end of August which seems so far away but I am going to try and keep myself distracted until then. 

Post # 27
7553 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

View original reply
minibee11 :  ha ha bless him. Yup, really happening. My husbands response was “Wahhoo, my junk works!” lol 

View original reply
QueenBee32 :  Yes, it will be so lovely, we also live a 5 min walk from each other too. Also, my best friend is 7 weeks pregnant and already has a little boy, so hopefully lots of knowledge to share and it’s nice to be able to talk to my best friend as she is the only other person that knows.

Post # 28
2133 posts
Buzzing bee

Guess I’ll go ahead and join!

How far along are you? 3w4d

Estimated due date? Apr6

What # baby is this for you? 2

How many cycles trying? None, this was a surpise BFP. After struggling TTC with my son, an accidental BFP seemed laughable

When did you get your BFP? On Tuesday, I had a HORRIBLE acne breakout all over my body. Which is my pregnancy “tell”, so decided to test just to rule it out and lo and behold

Who have you told? My Nov 2018 group, one friend and DH

When do you plan to tell other people? Prob around the 10/12 week mark like last time

How did you tell your partner? I handed him our son and had a onesie I held up that said “big brother”. Tried to get DS to wear it but he was being a poop head, so I decided to just hold it instead

Any symptoms? Besides volcano face? No, nothing yet.

What are you most excited about? Not being pregnant in the dead ass heat of summer. Also finding out what we’re having!

When is your first appointment?   I already went in for betas, they tripled from 14 to 47 Tues- Thurs… my first ultrasound is at 8wks

Are you planning to find out the gender? Yep! We’ll do NIPT again as well

Post # 29
165 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

Excited to see this thread,!

How far along are you? 3+4

Estimated due date? 4/6

What # baby is this for you? 2

How many cycles trying? 3rd cycle

When did you get your BFP? 7/24 (9 dpo)

Who have you told? DH and a very close girlfriend 

When do you plan to tell other people? my parents are visiting in a few weeks so we’ll tell them. family and close friends after hearing the heartbeat and everyone else sometime after 12 weeks.

How did you tell your partner? I ran out of the bathroom with the test. 

Any symptoms? Cramping, slight bouts of nausea, zits, bloating and my boobs are starting to get sore.

What are you most excited about? Hearing the heartbeat and seeing DD as a big sister.

When is your first appointment?  I haven’t made it, but the office I go to usually does appointments at 8 weeks.

Are you planning to find out the gender? So torn on this! we found out with DD, but I think it’d be fun to be surprised this time. DH would rather find out though so we’ll see.

Post # 30
2133 posts
Buzzing bee

Has a FB month group been started yet for April 2020?

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors