April 2020 love bugs!

posted 3 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 32
18 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2016

I can start the Facebook group.. just DM me your email with your Facebook and I’ll friend request and add!

Post # 33
18 posts
Newbee

The Facebook group is officially up and running so if want to join could you actually message me your Facebook profile link, it’s the easiest way to find everyone! Thanks, can’t wait to get to know everyone!

Post # 34
7553 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: Dorset, UK

View original reply
linbee :  I have no idea how to email you the link can I DM you my name please? I will be easy to find 🙂 

Post # 35
18 posts
Newbee

View original reply
Mrs_Beer :  yes no problem!

Post # 36
492 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015 - Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel

How far along are you: Roughly 3 weeks + 3 days (5 days post 5 day IVF transfer)

Estimated due date: April 9, 2020

What baby # is this for you? 2

How many cycles trying: 1.5 years of IVF treatments – 2 retrievals and this was our first (and only) transfer

When did you get your BFP: Half an hour ago? I have plans to surprise my husband with this next weekend so I have to try to keep it a secret until then. I’m the worst secret keeper 

Who have you told? My best friend and my sisters. But that’s it until I tell my husband!

When do you plan to tell others? Well I’ve been pretty open about my IVF journey so probably right away and then post about it on social media once the first trimester ends

How did you (will I) tell my partner? Last time we were trying to get pregnant, I planned this really cute way to tell him but then I found out the morning after our wedding so I just ran upstairs screaming so this time I’ve planned to take him back to the hotel in Banff and tell him there at a fancy restaurant with a little glass pacifier in his champagne (he’s always joked that this reveal would get to be my version of a proposal)

Any symptoms? I’m tired ALL OF THE TIME

What are you most excited about? Having a little girl, making it out of the first trimester, finding out if I’m having one or twins… being done having kids haha

When is your first appointment? I have my first beta drawn on Friday and then confirmed on Sunday!

Are you planning to find out the gender? I already know from our genetic testing that it’s a little girl (or girls) 💕

Post # 38
18 posts
Newbee

View original reply
MissKristi :  yay! I’m so glad you’re here and that the transfer was successful!! I’m a terrible secret keeper too!

Post # 39
7553 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: Dorset, UK

View original reply
MissKristi :  oh yay!! So many congratulations! The way you are going to tell your husband is super cute! 

Post # 40
492 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015 - Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel

View original reply
Mrs_Beer :  It was but he ruined it this morning! He happened to look into the envelope I had on the counter with the pregnancy tests and so casually was like “oh hey – this is positive” and ruined it! Haha

But at least now I can be excited with him 🙂

Post # 41
1896 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2017 - California

Anyone else having heartburn/acid reflux? I am about 4 + 3 and waking up each day feeling mildly nauseated then the heartburn kicks in. Wondering if it’s a real pregnancy symptom (I never really had any last time around before my MC). 

Post # 42
252 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

View original reply
zstbee84 :  DEFINTELY a pregnancy symptom!  I didn’t have it this early but with my first, I pretty much had heartburn every day from 20 weeks on.  I lived on milk with ice and strawberry quik syrup (had never had it before and haven’t had it since) and tums.

Post # 43
384 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2016

ROLL CALL!

How far along are you? 3 weeks 5 days

Estimated due date? 4/12

What # baby is this for you? 1

How many cycles trying? 7

When did you get your BFP? 8/1

Who have you told? Just DH and a close friend 

When do you plan to tell other people? Family around 5 or 6 weeks, everyone else after 12

How did you tell your partner? Called him since he works out of town all week

Any symptoms? Tired, cramps 

What are you most excited about? Getting to the second trimester 

When is your first appointment?   My doctors office doesn’t see you until 12 weeks so I’ve got awhile to wait

Are you planning to find out the gender? Probably will be team green 

Post # 44
384 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2016

View original reply
linbee :  I sent you a DM for the Facebook group!

Post # 45
18 posts
Newbee

I think I’ve added everyone to the Facebook group that’s requested so far. If I’ve missed you let me know, if you’re just getting here send me a message with a link to you Facebook profile!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors