April 2020 love bugs!

posted 3 months ago in Pregnancy
Post # 61
252 posts
Helper bee

MissKristi :  I’m late to the party but would love to join the Facebook group! My March 2017 moms group was a lifesaver the first time around so I’m really excited to get to know you and the other April 2020 mamas!!! 

Here’s my roll call!

How far along are you? 8w6d

Estimated due date? April 1

What # baby is this for you? 2- I have a 2.5 year old daughter 

How many cycles trying? 9, but my husband was out of state for work training for 7 of those cycles and so we likely missed the timing on our couple of visits

When did you get your BFP? July 24

Who have you told? DH, immediate families and grandparents 

When do you plan to tell other people? I’d prefer after my company’s raises happen in October, I’ll be around 16 weeks then and as this is my second it might be tough to hide it that long, we’ll see. 

How did you tell your partner? Told him our daughter had 8 months to get better at sharing 🙂

Any symptoms? A little more rage-y than usual lol.

What are you most excited about? Fairly common response I’m sure but definitely seeing my daughter as a big sister

When is your first appointment? Blood test 3 weeks ago to confirm, had the 8 week ultrasound where I saw and heard baby’s heartbeat last Wednesday, Aug 21

Are you planning to find out the gender? For sure, hoping for a girl which probably mean it will be a boy 

Post # 62
2576 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: December 2017 - Courthouse

Yay I’ve always wanted to be a part of one of these threads! Congrats to all the expectant mamas! 

How far along are you? 6w 6d

Estimated due date? April 15th

What # baby is this for you? 1st

How many cycles trying? 1 cycle 

When did you get your BFP? 9 or 10 dpo 

Who have you told? Just my husband and best friend when we first found out. Since we were so excited we told immediate family at 5 weeks. Told the rest of my girlfriends at 6 weeks. 

When do you plan to tell other people? Mid October (2nd trimester)

How did you tell your partner? He heard me crying in the bathroom (happy tears!) so I couldn’t surprise him haha 

Any symptoms? Get nauseous a little on and off. Nothing major. Super super tired though! 

What are you most excited about? Absolutely everything! I can’t wait to be a mom. I think I’m most excited to see my husband fall in love with our little one 🙂 

When is your first appointment? Last Thursday. 

Are you planning to find out the gender? Yes but we are keeping it a secret. 

Post # 63
550 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2015 - Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel

sarathemermaid :   pinkandgold88 :  DM me with the link to your fb profile and I will add you to the group. Much more chatting than on here!

Post # 64
11 posts
Newbee

Just FYI, I’m out. No heartbeat on ultrasound yesterday and measuring 2 weeks behind. I expect to miscarry any day. I think I’m done with TTC, I’m 40 and this is my 2nd miscarriage in a row. 

Good luck to everyone else.

Post # 65
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2018

I’m late to the party, but would love to join the FB group! I originally posted on the March board, but have since been to my first appointment, and it’s looking like an April baby!

How far along are you?   9 weeks, 1 day

Estimated due date?  April 2, 2020!

What # baby is this for you? 1

How many cycles trying? 2

When did you get your BFP? July 27

Who have you told?  My husband, our immediate families, and my close girlfriends.

When do you plan to tell other people? We’re telling other family and friends as we see them in person. Planning to tell work after 12 weeks

How did you tell your partner? I bought a dad-themed shirt back when we started TTC, so after I got the BFP (taken on a whim one morning after I had already written off that cycle), so I quickly folded up with test with the t-shirt and gave it to my husband. He was shocked/excited and made us take two more tests to be sure 🙂

Any symptoms? Breast tenderness and fatigue

What are you most excited about? Seeing my husband as a dad, motherhood in general, and giving our parents their first grandbaby!

When is your first appointment?   Had my first appt and ultrasound Aug 22

Are you planning to find out the gender? YES

Post # 66
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: November 2019

Hi I am a longtime lurker late to the party! I expected to join once I was formall engaged but baby happened first! I would love to join the FB group if possible.

How far along are you? 7w

Estimated due date? April 24th

What # baby is this for you? 1st

How many cycles trying? suprise baby! 

When did you get your BFP? The day my period should have arrived

Who have you told? MY SO told two of his friends and some coworkers cause he has no self control lol. I have told my roommates because I was worrying them with being sick.

When do you plan to tell other people? Early October (2nd trimester)

How did you tell your partner? He was skyping me while I tested cause he didn’t want me to know first tongue-out

Any symptoms? Get nauseous a little on and off with some throwing up if I workout too hard. Pretty tired! Symptoms improved a lot when one of the babies stopped developing but they’re getting worse again now which is a good sign I guess

What are you most excited about? Hmmmm mostly nervous! Excited to watch dad snuggle the baby and read bedtime stories

When is your first appointment? This Tuesday was my second

Are you planning to find out the gender? Nope!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors