April 2020 POAS

posted 3 months ago in TTC
Post # 3
699 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2018

Thanks for starting this, I’ve been looking forward to joining after being a long time lurker – here’s to Christmas babies all round!  😊

Your age/partner’s age: 31/38

Baby#: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: 27/ about 10 dpo

Ovulation Date: 27th march 

POAS Date: aiming for 6th April 

Usual Cycle Length: 30-31 days 

Cycles Trying: #1! 

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): prenatals, BD timing, been tracking for about a year

Trying anything new this month: looking forward to no condoms lol

Link to your chart if charting:

For fun: How are you going to treat yo self this month while TTC? Really enjoy hanging out with friends so will be doing this as much as I can!  

Post # 4
976 posts
Busy bee

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 36/33

Baby#: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD2

Ovulation Date: ETA 3/22

POAS Date: 4/1! 

Usual Cycle Length: 27-29 days

Cycles Trying: This will be 7

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Prenatals, temping and charting, going hard with the BD once OPKs start to darken.

Trying anything new this month: Seeing my OB on 3/12 to discuss next steps because of our lack of success after 6 months and my age.

For fun: How are you going to treat yo self this month while TTC? My birthday is 3/12 (turning 36) so I’ll likely have a hefty amount of alcohol πŸ˜‚ I also love the two weeks before I ovulate because I know I’m not preggo and I can work out hard, have TWO cups of coffee, etc. so I plan to take full advantage this month!!

Post # 6
422 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

I’m so happy you made this board already! I thought with getting my BFN so early in the month I’d have to wait! 

I’m also so happy that DH agreed to try this month! He initially said he wanted to skip it to avoid a December baby, but he changed his mind!! Yey

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: both 32

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD2

Ovulation Date: March 21!

POAS Date: April 3!

Usual Cycle Length: 27-31 days

Cycles Trying: this is cycle 6

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Prenatals, temping, preseed, fertility acupuncture.

Trying anything new this month: going to see my family doctor this Wednesday to discuss if there’s anything we can look into. I think it’s too early for a referral though πŸ™ any tips?

Link to your chart if charting: I don’t know how to do this

For fun: How are you going to treat yo self this month while TTC? Enjoying some wine and spring weather starting! We have furniture to restain, so maybe I can do that since I’m not preggo! Also, gonna enjoy some good workouts this month πŸ™‚

Post # 7
422 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

View original reply
TiggersMitts :  what fertility tea are you drinking? Do you think it actually does anything?

View original reply
krm1984 :  sorry you’re back on the boards, let us know about your OB appointment. I’m secretly jealous because I likely won’t get a referral this early being 32 :(. Hopefully I’m pregnant by the time I hit the 1 year mark.

View original reply
sunnybee88 :  welcome! Try to have fun with it and hopefully you get your BFP!

Post # 10
699 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2018

View original reply
TiggersMitts :  
View original reply
itsme1987 :  thanks ladies! Good idea with the tea – I’m a big coffee and tea drinker normally so I’m going to need a substitute.. 

Post # 11
2844 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2018

View original reply
TiggersMitts :  thanks for starting! I just got a BFN today and it looks like AF is starting. 

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 37/47

Baby#: 2 – our boy is 17 months old 

Current Cycle Day/DPO: I am supposed to be 10-11 DPO based on a trigger shot, but I’m spotting so AF may be about to start too 

Ovulation Date: maybe 3/21 ish

POAS Date: 4/1 ish?

Usual Cycle Length: oh it’s all a mess 

Cycles Trying: I had a miscarriage 5.5 months ago – trying since then but mostly foiled by newly developed PCOS and/or hypothyroidism, with some lovely 55+ day annovulatory cycles πŸ˜’

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): probably doing the same as last month which is Femara on CD 3-7, ultrasound on CD 12 or 13 to check follicles, HCG trigger shot to stimulate ovulation, lots of well-timed sex

Trying anything new this month: going to try for at least EOD even when it seems too early or too late, until late March when I go out of town for a couple weeks for work. And this will be my first full cycle with my Tempdrop bracelet – hoping that helps confirm ovulation, even though I have to get up in the middle of the night with the little rugrat

For fun: How are you going to treat yo self this month while TTC? I’m thinking a book, a bath, and some red wine sounds nice. And we are at a semi-local hot springs resort right now…. nice follow up to a BFN. 

Post # 13
183 posts
Blushing bee

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 31/33

Current Cycle Day/DPO: about to start CD1

Ovulation Date: 3/23ish

POAS Date: 4/4

Usual Cycle Length: 28 days

Cycles Trying: 2

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): prenatals, BD timing, preseed 

Trying anything new this month: more BDing

For fun: How are you going to treat yo self this month while TTC? Getting back into running now that it will be lighter in the evenings with daylight savings. 

Post # 14
1429 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

ROLL CALL

Your age / partner’s age: 30 + 31

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day / DPO: CD4

Ovulation Date: March 23 (CD19)

POAS Date: April 2 (10DPO)

Usual Cycle Length: 31

Cycles Trying: This is month 7. We fucked up the timing in month 1, and I think month 5 was anovulatory, so cycle 5. 

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Lots of timed sex, opks, prenatal, fish oil, coQ10 and try to reduce stress levels.

Trying anything new this month: Nope

Link to your chart if charting: N / A

For fun: How are you going to treat yo yourself this month while TTC? WINE. Every month at AF has arrived I do all the things I won’t be able to do when pregnant, so alcohol, sushi, piping hot baths. Just general self care 😊❀

Post # 15
256 posts
Helper bee

Hello everyone!!! 

Your age/partner’s age: 32/39

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD 5

Ovulation Date: my chart is estimating 18th March, but my cycle varies. 

POAS Date: 1st April

Usual Cycle Length: 27-31 days 

Cycles Trying: 4

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): I am going to try using ovulation test thingies. I have also started temping. 

Trying anything new this month: temping and ovulation tests. 

Link to your chart if charting: I don’t know how to do this, haha

For fun: How are you going to treat yo self this month while TTC? I always treat myself. Haha. The usual, dinners out, seeing friends, haha

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors