April 2020 POAS

posted 3 weeks ago in TTC
Post # 181
101 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
mrsw88 :  good luck tomorrow!  That is surprising that they are still open as normal!  Hmm maybe bring up the cp to them so they can make a note in case it can effect things.

yep I agree!  I think the results have to be taken into context with the results as a whole, so no point in trying to interpret what it all means on our own (even though it’s so hard not to!)

Post # 182
2257 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2017

View original reply
morecookiesplease :  It’s usually just holding down the button and it pops up but its ony showing the 97.70 when i do that 🙁 whaaaaa. I’m MAD! I’ll skip logging my temp today and just keep fingers crossed that today would have been a low BBT day still. If not O, O-2, and O-4 I guess would sitll be ok.

Post # 184
186 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2019

View original reply
morecookiesplease :  I was surprised (and questioning whether I should go regardless). I’m not sure it’ll still be the case when it come to CD21 but we’ll see. 

It’s soo hard not to consult Dr Google! I like to go prepared though and I think it can help you to understand what you’re being told/ask the right questions if it’s not the first time you’ve heard the info. It’s a balancing act!

Post # 185
306 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

View original reply
somathemagical :  skipping is ok, I have a tempdrop that I wear on my arm and I’ve actually taken it off while sleeping occasionally lol. I would assume it’s low, but either way it’ll only be off by a day. You’re good!

View original reply
mrsw88 :  sorry about your CP! ❤ wishing you the best this cycle

Post # 186
2257 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
itsme1987 :  Thanks bee! I was getting anxious about my temp if it would be hard to pin O-date. However, today I got a LOW (96.8) which is below my pre-O normal of around 97.3… this usually means O is coming for me. I consistently get ovulation dips sooooo fingers XXed tor O today and to one more round of BD!

Post # 187
306 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

View original reply
somathemagical :  Yey for the low temp! Get banging!

Post # 188
186 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
itsme1987 :  thank you, let’s hope it’s lucky number 9! I know there is lots of negativity around Xmas babies but ours was due on Boxing Day last year and I was soo excited for that. I think a Christmas baby would be so special!

Post # 189
186 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
somathemagical :  looks like you’ve got something to keep you busy whilst we are all staying indoors! Good luck!

Post # 190
599 posts
Busy bee

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 39 / 40

Baby#: 2

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD 4

Ovulation Date: 5 April but have a CP so don’t know if that’ll change anything 

POAS Date: 18 Apr

Usual Cycle Length: 28 

Cycles Trying: 2nd but had a CP last month

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): prenatals, BD every other day

Trying anything new this month: nope

Link to your chart if charting:

For fun: How are you going to treat yo self this month while TTC? Prob chocolate since we can’t go anywhere or do anything at the mo!!

Post # 191
572 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2018

OK so dh and I bd’d 2 days (i think o-5 and o-4) in a row then had a 1 day off (estimated o-3) and yesterday was o-2 but dh said he was tired… This is our first cycle but we’ve been together 10 yrs and he’s never said that.. Lol. Nerves?! He asked to know when my window was but now I’m thinking he shouldnt know.. 

Post # 192
206 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Officially joining you guys today with CD 1. Cycle 7 TTC baby 2. So bummed and worried it just won’t happen for us a second time. Sigh. 

Have any of you paid for the VIP version of Fertility Friend? Would you recommend it? 3 months for $20 is steep…

Post # 193
2257 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
sunnybee88 :  you’d still be ok tonight and tomorrow! This is Darling Husband and my first cycle too and he got gun shy yesterday when he knew so I’d say maybe it is nerves for yours! I hope you can seduce him tonight. 

Post # 194
572 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2018

View original reply
somathemagical :  haha interesting! Yes trying to seduce tonight..😏

Post # 195
9 posts
Newbee

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 28/29

Baby#: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD2

Ovulation Date: 7 April but had a CP last month so not sure if I will ovulate or if this cycle will be all wacky

POAS Date: 21 Apr

Usual Cycle Length: 28 

Cycles Trying: 2nd cycle, last month had a CP

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): prenatals, lots of BD

Trying anything new this month: nope

Link to your chart if charting:

For fun: How are you going to treat yo self this month while TTC? Not sure, bit hard when we are all isolating, probably some early easter chocolate and lots of netflix. 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors