April 2020 POAS

posted 3 months ago in TTC
Post # 17
2846 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2018

View original reply
TiggersMitts :  ugh isn’t it annoying?! Has your doc had you on progesterone to kickstart your period, when it doesn’t come otherwise? That worked for me, but it’s annoying because it takes an extra 10+ days. I’m so glad AF is here so we can have another try soon. Those 40-60 day cycles were freaking killing me!!! I hope it’s the month for both of us ❤️

Post # 18
2846 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
TiggersMitts :  have you talked to your doc about some help with meds? (Sorry if I’m totally out of the loop on your story.) My doc has me on Femara and it’s been a huge help. 

Post # 20
2846 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
TiggersMitts :  sounds like a good plan!! It feels good to have a plan, right? I am working on dropping weight too – I basically haven’t lost any baby weight 😭 Trying to do low-carb, shorter eating window per day, and thyroid meds. Oh and exercise when I don’t have one of the kiddo’s colds. 

Post # 22
256 posts
Helper bee

This will be my first month using ovulation predictor test things. My cycles range from 27 to 31 days, so when do you guys think I should start the tests? I’m currently on CD6. 

Post # 24
457 posts
Helper bee

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 31/32

Baby#: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD2

Ovulation Date: ~ cd 14 or 15

POAS Date: 4/7

Usual Cycle Length:~28 days

Cycles Trying: Trying for real… I think 4. Total including NTNP prob 8.

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): BD timing for sure. Temping because I quit doing that. I also ordered fertility tea from pink stork. Also ordered preseed and more OPKs. Going hard this month. 

Trying anything new this month: Cutting down on coffee and alcohol. Getting more walking in. Coffee is proving to be hard. Headache today so I will have 1 cup to see if that helps. 

Link to your chart if charting: —

For fun: How are you going to treat yo self this month while TTC? I am not sure yet. Going out for dinner with friends. Or I would like to have more group dates with other couples for fun. 

Post # 25
983 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
konablend :  Coffee is something I struggled with too.  I read somewhere that it’s safe for preggo women to have up to 2 cups per day, and I get a headache without any coffee.  So I allow myself one cup per day with no soda and I figure that’s splitting the difference.  It keeps the migraines away, but isn’t overdoing it!

Post # 26
422 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

krm1984 :  coffee was huge for me with shift work. I used to drink 3 cups a day, easy. I actually slowly cut it down months leading up to TTC. Now I’m down to 1 cup on a regular day and 1.5 on a bad day/ night shifts.

My naturopath that I have been seeing for acupuncture gave me some nettle tea! Supposed to be good for fertility. We’ll see!

Post # 28
370 posts
Helper bee

TiggersMitts :  wow so did you start trying for number 2 when your son was 2 months old?! You’re a brave superwoman! My child is 22 months old and I only felt ready to think about introducing number 2 when he was 1.5! Here’s hoping March is a lucky month for you. I’m sorry your TTC journey has been long so far. Did it take long to conceive your son? 

Post # 29
370 posts
Helper bee

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 32/32

Baby #: 2

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD1

Ovulation Date: I’m guessing around 25/3

POAS Date: 11/4

Usual Cycle Length: Varies a lot, but lately it’s been around 24-28 days.

Cycles Trying: 4

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): BD EOD, prenatals, might start vitex and CoQ10, OPKs.

Trying anything new this month: Vitex, CoQ10, OPKs, not temping.

Link to your chart if charting: tba

For fun: How are you going to treat yo self this month while TTC? I’d love to book in a massage and try to start running again. 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors