April 2020 POAS

posted 1 year ago in TTC
Post # 526
1090 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
sapphire27 :  thank you so much for sharing!  This gives me hope as I usually spot around 8 dpo and always assume at that point that I’m out as well, but this gives me hope!!

Post # 527
3492 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2017

View original reply
morecookiesplease :  Yeah it was quite a shock, fingers crossed this is your month too! And also I have worried that spotting regularly around 9dpo meant I had a short LP/couldn’t get pregnant.. so obviously that worry was for nothing too!

Post # 528
3492 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
somathemagical :  Thanks bee 🙂 hope to join you on the December babies board soon!

Post # 529
1090 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
sapphire27 :  yes I’ve worried about that too!  I am sooo happy for you!!

Post # 530
168 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
sapphire27 :  CONGRATS!!! So exciting!!

Post # 531
748 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
sapphire27 :  Congrats! Have you tried putting FF in FAM mode to see if that changes your O date at all? I know that’s usually the recommended setting around here. 

Post # 532
3492 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
m197500 :  
View original reply
tobeornottobe7 :  Thanks bees!!

I tried changing to FAM mode and it kept my O date the same. Which I still don’t believe.. FF usually gives me crosshairs 1-2 days after I get ovulation pains, so I think I have a slow temp rise. Unless I actually ovulate a few days after the (very noticeable) pains which I doubt. If my guess is accurate I would be 10 or 11 DPO today instead of 9. I guess in the end it doesn’t matter too much, I think my lines look ok at this stage either way 🙂

Post # 533
673 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
mrsw88 :  tbh ovulation sticks have never been the best for me, temping was the best but with a 15month old I don’t have the most consistent sleep. I use Clearblue cause I’m awful with lines so they take that out of it. Last month (our first) worked great and we got pregnant but CP. I’m just thinking this month is probably off cause of the CP. when I had a miscarriage I ovulated exactly 14 days after the bleeding stopped. So maybe it’ll be the same this month!  Who knows!! 

Post # 534
673 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
sapphire27 :  Congratulations!!! FX for A happy healthy 9 months. 

Post # 535
168 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2017

View original reply
morecookiesplease :  You made it do 15 dpo without testing? That’s incredible, I need that type of self-control.  FX you get a BFP tomorrow am!

View original reply
sapphire27 :  Congrats on your positive!

Post # 537
553 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2019

View original reply
morecookiesplease :  I’ve got everything crossed for you and so hoping this is your month. Update us when you test. FX 

Post # 538
553 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2019

View original reply
dublingirl :  I’m glad I’m not the only one who struggles with opks sometimes. It frustrates me that something that’s so simple can be so hard to get right! I can imagine temping is difficult with a baby too so FX clearblue is the way forward for you. I’m so sorry you had a miscarriage previously. You’ve had a rough ride with ttc overall 🙁 I really hope you get a sticky baby quickly this time round. 

Post # 540
2712 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2017

View original reply
morecookiesplease :  Everything crossed for you bee!!! Hope you get a BFP tomorrow!!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors