April 2020 POAS

posted 2 years ago in TTC
Post # 766
184 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2016 - Bell Tower on 34th

View original reply
somathemagical :  so sorry…  🙁

AF showed today for me like clockwork at 14 dpo so I’ll be rolling over. On a side note, I had debilitating severe pain yesterday in the uterus region for about an hour which reminds me of my pre-laparoscopy endometriosis pain 11 years ago.  This is the 4th month in a row of that off and on pain so my doctor and I decided to go ahead and do an in person appointment rather than wait till COVID is over.  Maybe this will help shed light on anything unusual.  Good luck to the rest of everyone!

Post # 767
1675 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2019

View original reply
somathemagical :  I am so, so sorry to see this, sending you hugs and strength <3 take care of yourself. 

Post # 768
1675 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2019

Thank you for all the hugs and support, it’s really nice not being alone in this journey. 

View original reply
mrsw88 : you hit the nail on the head, it’s grieving the loss of the future DH and I saw for those few days, but I know we will all get our stinky bean soon. Sending baby dust to all and a successful April! <3 

Post # 769
2256 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
katier28 :  Hey bee!  It’s a bit difficult to tell for sure without OPKs but it does look to me like FF probably has it right for now.  You want to see a sustianed temp rise of 3+ temps or more, all of which are higher than your six previous temps.  Fingers crossed for you!

Post # 771
634 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
TiggersMitts :  after last months CP my cycle is all over the place. I have no idea when I ovulated. I was using OPK which were driving me mad. I think based on CM I ovulated around 18/19 April which was day 29. So I don’t know if I’ll get to POAS this month at all!! Not holding out much hope our BD was terrible after the previous weeks action! I’ll update if anything changes

Post # 772
822 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

Just had my call with the fertility clinic! The doctor said to call the first day of my period to see if they’re open, but it’ll probably be my June cycle that they start the testing. The doctor sounded really nice, and it made me excited to get this started. She also said they’d do a 3D ultrasound to check the shape of my uterus. I hadn’t heard of that as a fertility check. Anyone have that done?

Post # 773
2597 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2017

Thank you everyone. Too many people to tag. Just had my MC confirmed by ultrasound today. It was sad to have to send the “Theres no baby, baby” text to my DH from inside the doctors office alone. But feeling hopefully for a June cycle. 

Post # 774
2256 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
itsme1987 :  That’s great news!  I haven’t heard of the ultrasound, but uterus shape was one of the things they checked on my HSG.  An ultrasound sounds much more pleasant, LOL!  Fingers crossed for your testing!

View original reply
somathemagical :  My heart goes out to you, bee.  It’s a tough time to be going through this and it’s so easy to feel alone.  You have our support <3

Post # 775
1149 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
itsme1987 :  that’s great that you have a plan!  I had a pelvic ultrasound at cd4 (not sure if it was 3D).  They can could the follicles and look at the lining and look for things like cysts!  It was a bit weird having it done while on AF but was fine!

View original reply
somathemagical :  I’m so sorry that you are going through this and couldn’t even have your husband in person for support.  We are here for you!

Post # 776
624 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2019

View original reply
katier28 :  My feelings about testing early vary from cycle to cycle. I think the CP has changed my perspective slightly though and for now I have no desire to test. I’m only 8dpo though so we’ll see if that lasts. I’m new to temping so no expert but the fact that today’s temp was still high is a good sign!! Fx for you.

I’m glad things are somewhat under control where you are. I’m in the U.K. and the death toll is honestly terrifying. I believe we acted far too late and are paying for that now. We’re still in full lockdown with little sign of that changing. 

Post # 777
624 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
itsme1987 :  I’m glad you’ve got a plan. It feel so good to be moving forward and takes some of the pressure off. An ultrasound sounds preferable to an hsg which I was told i’d likely have to check uterus shape amongst other things. FX you get a bfp before it all but June will be here before we know it if not.

View original reply
somathemagical :  It’s devastating you had to experience that alone. You’ve shown incredible strength though. Take care of yourself ❤️

Post # 778
624 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
frenchtoastvegan :  You’re definitely not alone. We are all here to support you and send all the baby dust right back to you for a sticky baby ❤️

Post # 779
229 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

View original reply
somathemagical :  oh this hurts my heart to read. Sending hugs and take care of yourself ❤️ 

View original reply
frenchtoastvegan :  In a podcast I listened to about miscarriage they said – we all know while ttc there is possibility of miscarriage, and we try and guard ourselves saying we won’t get too attached too soon, but the minute you see those two lines you instantly jump to walking your daughter down the aisle.

The future you dream of with your husband is so exciting, and someday you will have it! 

As for me I am sitting here at 8 dpo, I have had quite a bit of cramping which is new for me, never had that before in my LP. Waiting.. waiting.. 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors