• Wedding: September 2018

View original reply
mrsw88 :  sorry to hear ๐Ÿ™ 

Post # 827
822 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

View original reply
mrsw88 :  I’m so sorry bee. I can only imagine what that would feel like. Treat yourself to something nice this month. You deserve it. Wishing you get your sticky bean in May! โค

Post # 828
1128 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
mrsw88 :  I’m so sorry bee ๐Ÿ™. It’s very understandable to be upset.  Take care of yourself and we’re here for you โค๏ธ

Post # 829
624 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2019

View original reply
sunnybee88 :  
View original reply
morecookiesplease :  thanks bees โค๏ธ I’m going to take a few days to forget about all things ttc then I’ll join you on the may board.

View original reply
itsme1987 :  Thanks bee. It’s another milestone that I didn’t think I’d be passing but I am trying to stay optimistic that we’ll get there eventually. TTC can be so tough though ๐Ÿ˜” 

Sending you all the luck for this month and really hoping I dont see you on that may board!! FX for you!

Post # 830
229 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

View original reply
mrsw88 :  Ugh this sucks to hear, I’m sorry. I agree, you deserve to treat yourself! TTC can be so tough and all consuming, take some time for yourself these next few days. See ya in May when you’re ready. 

Post # 831
682 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Well, spotting turned to full blown AF yesterday.  So  I’m out and rolling over to May. Good luck to all of you who are still in for this month.

Post # 832
624 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
katza :  Thank you…. It does truly suck but it’s so helpful to have this wonderful community for support.

Post # 833
184 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
mrsw88 :  I’m sorry, bee. Really sorry. This month has been so different and so rough and I feel you. Last year I lost all my hair to alopecia areata and with meds I managed to grow it back. I stopped my meds because of covid, since they are immunosuppressive. Yesterday I found my first new bald spot. That and being out this month is really kind of soul crushing. And some days are harder than others to be positive. Have a good cry, wallow for a bit in your sadness and then pick yourself back up. This sucks a lot. We are all with you. I’ve been thinking of you all month. I will see you on the May boards. 

Post # 834
624 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
bjenmomma :  I’m sorry bee. I’ll be rolling over with you. Let’s hope we have some better luck in may. 

Post # 835
624 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
pelesaurus :  Urgh you poor thing. This is by no means the same but I have suffered on and off with stress induced trichotillomania for years and this past year has not been kind to me in that way. I can’t imagine losing your hair in the way you have but I can appreciate the massive impact it has on has on you. You’ve had so much to contend with and are incredibly strong for doing so โค๏ธ

Thank you so much for your sweet comment and understanding. I am wallowing but I know I will pick myself and carry on next month. I have to have hope to keep going at this point. I will see you on the may board. 

Post # 836
822 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

bjenmomma :  I’m sorry AF showed up! Have some extra wine today

I’m 10 DPO. I’m anxiously waiting to see if AF shows up soon. My temp is still high, but sometimes it only drops the day I get AF. I’ll be looking for spotting to start tomorrow.

Post # 837
27 posts
Newbee

mrsw88 :  I’m so sorry to hear you got AF, I think for me it was a bit less stressful after I made the decision to not test until I was at least CD33 / 4 days late for AF. I think it took some pressure off plus I think I knew from about dpo 12 or 13 that this month wasnt going to be the month as last month when I had the CP, I was really really exhausted around DPO 12 and I was getting little bouts of mild nausea whereas this month I didn’t get any of that so when AF showed up at CD31 I was disappointed but not overly surprised, I had kind of thought that this month might not be a good month because of the CP last month and just everything normalising after that. I’m hoping that next month will be our month and just trying to stay positive and focus on the fact that at least from the CP came the knowledge that it was possible to get a positive, even if that one wasn’t sticky. I really hope that next month is our month, fingers crossed for you ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Post # 838
167 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
katza :  
View original reply
mrsw88 :  I’m so sorry โ˜น๏ธ

Post # 839
167 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
bjenmomma :  sorry to hear your news as well. Fx next month is the lucky one. 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors