April 2020 POAS

posted 4 months ago in TTC
Post # 856
452 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2019

View original reply
pelesaurus :   What an awesome, sweet and supportive man you’ve got there! You two sound like a fantastic couple and you’ve got this! 

I couldn’t have got through the last year without my husband. We got the news of our babies diagnosis exactly 4 weeks after our wedding. It was one of the worst starts to married life we could have had but I wouldn’t pick anyone else to have had by my side through it. Your post reminded me to be grateful of that ๐Ÿ™‚

And I think we all totally relate to the time thing…. 

Post # 857
486 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

BFN for me this morning, as well as spotting and cramping. I’ll roll call in May once AF shows in full force. I don’t think Ontario has begun to actually open anything even though there discussions of it happening in the future, but I’ll call the fertility clinic and see if they have any insight to if I can start my testing. Time you have some wine!

Post # 858
1303 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2019

View original reply
pelesaurus :  you’re DH sounds like an amazing partner <3 I love what you said “So in 2 weeks we have another opportunity to try and be parents and we are going to give it our best.” So true for all of us. 

Post # 859
1303 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2019

View original reply
itsme1987 :  That’s a bummer! I think we will all be glad to get out of this hellish month of April. Enjoy your wine bee! <3

Post # 860
799 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

Temp Drop at 13 DPO, so i’m out ladies – knew a while ago as tested negative a few times. I’ll roll on into May as soon as AF shows. 

Post # 861
1187 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
itsme1987 :  
View original reply
AstonMartin :  I’m so sorry, ladies.  Come join us on the May boards when you’re ready.  Hoping it’s a lucky month for all of us!

Post # 864
25 posts
Newbee

I was reluctant to join this month because I got a BFP in March, missed my period, joined the November 2020 mamas group, all that jazz…and then lost it. Super early, but still sucks.

We weren’t “trying” this month, but lo’ and behold I got a BFP on Monday and it’s stuck around, so I’ll put myself out there and throw my hat in the ring. 

Btw, if anyone does a FB group, please let me know. With so few BFPs I’m not sure if it’ll even be a thing? I’m happy to create it if others are interested.

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 33/34

Baby#: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: 19 DPO

Ovulation Date: 11 April

POAS Date: 27 April

Usual Cycle Length: 28 days

Cycles Trying: 7

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): prenatals, and sex when we feel like it

Trying anything new this month: nope

Link to your chart if charting: n/a

For fun: How are you going to treat yo self this month while TTC? Enjoying the slowed down pace of life while quarantined

Post # 865
1187 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
didthething :  Congrats on your BFP!!!  Did you mean to roll call in the January 2021 mamas group? ๐Ÿ™‚  I know there aren’t many ladies with BFPs this month but there are some, I believe there is a group!  *secretly hopes to join soon* <3

Post # 866
195 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
didthething :  congrats to you!

View original reply
itsme1987 :  I’m in the exact same boat. Bfn last night on a loooong hold and I feel like AF is coming. I’ll roll call in May once she does ๐Ÿ™

On the bright side, at least I can have a huge margarita on cinco de Mayo. 

Post # 867
3207 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2017

Congrats!! Is your due date in January or December? We have a December 2020 Facebook group and WB thread, but I haven’t seen a January 2021 thread yet. 

View original reply
didthething :  

Post # 869
25 posts
Newbee

View original reply
krm1984 :  I totally missed it – derp. Thanks so much for the link, and I hope to see you in there!

View original reply
sapphire27 :  Due date is January 2nd (in theory) but I should know better once I’m able to get to the doctor ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 870
2926 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2018

View original reply
TiggersMitts :  BFN for me a couple days ago…. sorry I can’t contribute to a good ending. I had a temp rise today and haven’t gotten AF yet (at 12-13 DPO), so I’ll try again tomorrow. 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors