Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2022 - Leicester United Kingdom

View original reply
@bryanrebe:  ooooh it’s looking good though! Good luck! X

Post # 107
469 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2019

This is my fourth cycle postpartum. My day of ovulation has steadily decreased from cd 40 to cd 20, and this is the first cycle where I had ovulation pain, something I experienced all the time pre-pregnancy. I’m hoping this means my luteal phase, which has been 3-4 short days, starts improving soon, too! It’s dpo 3 for me and I’m just crossing my fingers AF doesn’t show up tomorrow. 

Post # 109
98 posts
Worker bee

How’s everyone doing?

I’m 7do and trying not to get too excited, but I’m spotting just a little bit after wiping. Maybe this is IB!? Have had some other weird things going on, but won’t list them because they really could be nothing. My AF should be at least 7 days away still, so really doubting this is normal pre-AF spotting. We shall see!!

Post # 109
46 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2014

@frostedforks:  Fx it’s IB! I’m only 5dpo but I’m so run down. Headache and boobs are killing me.

I think because I had no cycles for seven years, post ovulation hormones are wrecking havoc!

Post # 110
25 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@frostedforks:  

View original reply
@bryanrebe:  fingers crossed for you two!! 😃

Well, at this point, I am officially out and rolling over. AF came today. Good luck to all the rest of you April POAS-ers! Hopefully I don’t see too many of you in the May thread. 

Post # 111
18 posts
Newbee

12 dpo and negative, so I’m out also.  Very bummed.  Second cycle trying since the chemical and I thought we had excellent timing.  

Best of luck to everyone still here, I hope you get lots and lots of positives!

Post # 112
25 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@pineapple225:  Feeling pretty bummed as well. This was our first official cycle “trying” since my miscarriage in December, but we had been NTNP since then- but for some reason it just stings more when you are actually charting and know you had excellent timing.

Post # 113
18 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@marigold135:  

Sounds very similar to us… we tried to time it right last cycle but I ovulated late (cd 25) and in reality I don’t think our timing was great.  This month was perfect but no luck.  Very sorry you’re in a simlar boat.  

Post # 114
46 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2014

Sorry rollover Bees. Fx May is your month!

Post # 117
1775 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2019

View original reply
@mohbestie:  Not going to lie, low key obsessed with your puppy.

Currently have a 2 year old Golden. There’s no breed better In My Humble Opinion. I’d kill to get him a brother or sister, but they’re in such high demand here!

Post # 118
622 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@sbl99:  thank you! He is awesome. Driving me a bit crazy today though. We had a really good day of command following, walking, napping… followed by 2 hours tonight of zooming, nipping and accidents on the floor even after I had taken him out practically every 20 minutes. He’s asleep now though. So glad we got him while I was off work. Another full week before I need to br able to focus and work from home with him here 

Post # 119
33 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2017

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 30/30

Baby #: technically #1, but 2nd pregnancy. We had a loss of a baby boy at 17 weeks in February.

Current cycle day/DPO: 22/6 DPO or 7 DPO

Ovulation date: I think it was April 3rd, but could have been the 2nd (my temps were a little screwy those days but I definitely ovulated around then based on OPKS and temping)

POAS date: Haven’t picked a date but I am going to the OBGYN on Monday to check my residual HCG levels from our loss back in February and then will go for an ultrasound on Thursday to measure my uterine lining. If I am pregnant and my HCG increases from my last draw I’m sure I’ll get a confused call from my doctor on Tuesday and I won’t need to POAS. This is my first cycle after the loss and it’s unlikely we conceived because my husband was out of town for most of my fertile window so I almost don’t even feel the need to pick a POAS date. A small part of me is holding out hope though.

Usual cycle length: 28-30 days

Cycles trying: This is our 1st cycle trying again after losing our first baby who we conceived on the second try so hoping for similar luck this time around for our rainbow baby. Desperately hoping to be pregnant before my due date for baby boy in July.

BFP plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements etc.): I chart using the Fertility Awareness Method tracking BBT and cervical fluid, supplemented with OPKS to identify fertile window. I also take Theralogix Prenatals with methylfolate instead of folic acid, 200 mg CoQ10, and a probiotic.

Trying anything new this month? No, we used the same plan as our first round of trying to conceive. Since I got pregnant so quickly the first time I know it works so I’ll just keep with that. My goal is to hit O-3, O-1, and O but this cycle we only got O+1, which is why I’m not optimistic.

For fun: What’s your favorite TV show? Or any new show(s) you’ve been into lately? Have started Call the Midwife and am working my way through the series. It’s oddly comforting to me in this season of pregnancy/baby loss and TTC.

Post # 120
266 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

View original reply
@frostedforks:  That spotting sounds promising! Did it stop today?  When will you POAS?

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors