(Closed) April 20th 2013

posted 6 years ago in April 2013
Post # 3
1299 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

@pinkgreenandyellow:  I saw your post and no replies and figure i’d say hi.  We have the same wedding date!  I’m doing everything myelf, and right now it seems far but then at the same time it feels like its rushing up.  Anyway, have fun prepping!

Post # 4
45 posts
Newbee

I’m the same date!  I keep thinking that’s have so much time but it really is coming up soon. Everything is falling into place for me (so far) 

Post # 5
3569 posts
Sugar bee

April 20th here too! I feel like time has suddently started speeding along.. we have all the major stuff taken care of, it’s the little things still to do that scare me. Everyone said I was “crazy” for getting stuff done so early (like a year ahead) but I’m so glad I did.. I have a lot less to do now since I took care of a lot of it already!

138 days, 1 hour and 12 minutes to go Wink

Post # 6
87 posts
Worker bee

April 20th here as well!

We have all the major stuff set right now (well, need to choose a new photographer) and just working out all the smaller details. Still, feels like we’re coming into crunchtime!

Post # 7
665 posts
Busy bee

Woohoo!! Its coming around pretty quickly. We also have most of the big things done and organised. Lots of the final details are yet to be sorted and I have a nagging feeling im forgetting something! Looking forward to the new year for the first dress fitting 🙂

Post # 8
665 posts
Busy bee

4months today!!

Post # 9
3569 posts
Sugar bee

@MeeShell:  Yahooooo!! I’ve been thinking that all day “What will I be doing in exactly 4 months..” I cannot believe it’s so close!

Post # 10
665 posts
Busy bee

Wow we havent had an update on here for a while! 5 weeks today ladies! Coming around so quickly 

Post # 11
986 posts
Busy bee

EEEEEK! Are you all finished?

The topic ‘April 20th 2013’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors