15 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2012

me too, me too!!!

Post # 5
1962 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

I hope wedding planning is going smoothly for you ladies!

Post # 6
4 posts
Wannabee

Me too!!!

Only 249 More days 🙂

Post # 8
1962 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

@yeahmarlene: I have a photographer, but the only reason I have her booked already is because she’s a friendor. My Fiance and I have to go interview DJs this month. I feel behind in that area! 

Post # 9
141 posts
Blushing bee

I’m a 4/21/12 bride 🙂

Wow, after reading this I feel super ahead of the game.. we have our venue and caterer [included with the venue] DJ and photographer booked. I have my dress, the bridesmaid dresses are picked out with one girls ordered and already picked up, the tux deposit has been made [and the style picked out] I have my shoes, and a place for hair to be done for all the girls and myself. Now I just have to get to work on all the “detail” things, and get some invitations ordered! haha. Hopefully the rest is as smooth sailing as this has been!

Do you guys have any DIY projects you’re working on or going to do?

Post # 10
15 posts
Newbee

I have my photographer, florist, band, venue, caterer, and dress bought.   Still need to get the bridesmaids dresses ordered, tuxes, limos, block rooms at the hotel and then get my shoes and our wedding bands…. oh and invitations!  I’m sending my save the dates this week.  less than 8 months ladies, i’m getting excited!

Post # 11
5011 posts
Bee Keeper

I’m 21 April too and I’m SO looking forward to it.

I’ve got pretty much everything booked. Venue, celebrant, photographer, videographers, band, DJ, magician, ice cream tricycle, caterers, cake (well, groom’s cake, I’m making the big one), on-the-day co-ordinator, make-up artist, dressmaker (for my dress and the bridesmaids’ dresses) and kiltmaker. All I need to sort is a hairdresser and I’ve got an initial trial booked in October.

I’m DIYing my bridal shoes. I had a pair of scarlet and burgundy satin heels made and I’m now strassing them. I also DIYed my tiara and the bridesmaids’ headbands.

Oooh! And we’re DIYing our favours.

I’m not doing Save-The-Date Cards but I’m sending my invitations out in October.

Post # 14
662 posts
Busy bee

I’m also a 4/21/12 bride! =) woohoo!

I’m alittle behind compared to the rest of you – we just officially book our venue last week though so I’ve got to get busy now!

Post # 15
39 posts
Newbee

YAY!!!! Me too me too! Is anyone else really starting to feel the pressure? I feel like with the holidays coming up we are going to have little time left to plan.  I have all the major stuff done, but I am super nervous for the small details!

Post # 16
1920 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

My actual wedding day is March 26, 2012 but our reception back home is April 21, 2012!

The topic ‘April 21,2012’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors