(Closed) April 28, 2012-100 DAYS TO GO!!!

posted 6 years ago in April 2012
Post # 3
1144 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

Same here! 100 days is going to fly by. I am getting so excited!

Post # 4
1352 posts
Bumble bee

Me too!!!!!!! I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel!!

Post # 5
615 posts
Busy bee

……WHAT!

This is where my heart starts racing and my palms start sweating, hahaha. I really need to make more progress with all my projects!

Post # 6
63 posts
Worker bee

Me too! Oh now I’m freaking out!

Post # 8
233 posts
Helper bee

Ahhh!! I am getting married on the 28th of April as well! It feels like I have sooooo much more to plan and sooooo little time! But, I think I am just freaking myself out over the little things because they are not tangible things in my hands rand already paid for (decorations, flowers, etc.). But, the plans for these things are already made! Trying to just let myself have fun with the rest of the planning…as should everyone else! It is such an exciting time and I think a lot of us forget to enjoy the planning process and instead give ourselves anxiety attacks! The day of the wedding, none of the little things we stressed about with matter…! Good luck, bees!!!

Post # 9
11272 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

hi twins!!  i was wondering if other brides were feeling the same way as me once the 100 day mark came around.  i get an email every morning from project wedding (can i say that on here) and it gives me a countdown to the day.  i look forward to their email and my Fiance thinks it’s so cute.  if i don’t say anything to him, he will always ask me, how many days now?

how are your plans coming? do you feel like you still have a lot to do?  i always feel like i am missing something and check the planner over and over. crazy.

Post # 10
615 posts
Busy bee

We obviously have the major things booked and ready to go – DJ, caterer, venue, officiant, bridesmaids and groomsmen attire purchased, etc.

But I still have a TON left to do, and I blame this on the fact that I’m making everything myself from some tablecloths, to all signage, a 40 foot+ curtain, invitation suite, even my bridal sash… so yeah, I took on more than the average bride.

What’s hilarious is that SO many people ask, “Oh, April! That’s soon. Do you have a place booked yet?”

Like…. are they joking?

Post # 11
2947 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

OMG, less than 100 days now. -_- Not freaking out yet.

I have accessories, ceremony music, invitations, and bridesmaids/groomsen gifts left.

Does everyone have their invitations done? We are SO behind.

Post # 12
11272 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

@techie:  i just finished my invites last weekend.  they are addressed, stamped and ready for the mail box. 

@maraschino:  wow, you are super bride.  where do you find the time? and the energy? Smile

Post # 13
2947 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

@mypinkshoes:  Jealous…can we switch places for a week? I don’t think ours are going out for another three weeks or so. 🙁

Post # 14
11272 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

@techie:  mine are not out yet, just ready to go. (my dad is coming to visit us in mexico in february.  he will take the invites back to ontario end of february and mail them for me, my mom will be accepting our rsvp’s) you don’t want to switch places with me, it’s too stressful planning an out of country wedding.

Post # 15
155 posts
Blushing bee

hi gurls,

okay i am officially overwhelmed, i ve been in control for so long and today i just lost it, my chargers arrived all smashed, arggghhhh. dont get me started with that. My dress is not yet here yet, and im losing weight by the numbers everyday. My wedding planner is great but i feel i still have a lot to do, arghhhhhhhhhh HELP. i dunnoh i think i’ll be better tomorrow. sorry just had to vent!

Post # 16
1144 posts
Bumble bee

@redbonnie:  oh no! I’m sorry. You still have time, ship those babies back and demand replacements or a refund. And you have plenty of time for the dress to be altered. Take a deep breath, one thing at a time.

The topic ‘April 28, 2012-100 DAYS TO GO!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors