(Closed) April 30, 2010

posted 9 years ago in April 2010
Post # 3
97 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2010

I’m your date twin!  And I live in the Philly area too (although I’m getting married in my hometown in Maryland).

Post # 5
36 posts
Newbee

I am also getting married 4/30/10. I think I am going to to raspberry and purple dresses and green accent colors to bring out the spring. 

Post # 6
45 posts
Newbee

Yay for April brides!!! I’m not a date twin, I’m missing a 0 from your date … but I’m 4/3/10! As for my colors, my dress is Ivory & my bridesmaids dresses are the David’s Bridal Cornflower blue. We’re doing accents of bumblebee yellow also. πŸ™‚

Post # 8
36 posts
Newbee

where are you guys honeymooning? trying to figure out a good spot for May. Think I narrowed it down to Thailand or Hawaii. Both would have great weather and have beach and exploring activities. 

Post # 10
97 posts
Worker bee

We’re doing greens and blues for colors, love the fresh outdoorsy feel of it.

I think we decided on Mexican Riviera for honeymoon – we can’t afford to take a ton of time off so we want something that will be a relatively short plane ride from the East coast.

Glad I have some date twins πŸ™‚

Post # 11
5 posts
Newbee

Hey April 30 brides!! I am one of you! πŸ™‚  We live in NY and our Bridesmaid or Best Man color is Sangria from David’s…I am also using some bright green. We are actually leaving for our honeymoon a few hours after our reception ends.  We are going to Sandal’s in St. Lucia!

Post # 12
9 posts
Newbee

YAY! I’m an April 30, 2010 bride too! Our colors are light blue, white, and brown with a love birds/spring theme. πŸ™‚ Our second reception will be on May 1 across the country with his family and friends. We are honeymooning in Kauai and will be leaving the day after the second reception. It’s getting so close now ladies! πŸ™‚ 

The topic ‘April 30, 2010’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors