1361 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

Me!!  Plum, baby blue, and silver 🙂

Post # 18
28 posts
Newbee

I’m an April 30th bride too!!!  Our colors are black, ivory & pink!  We are having an outdoor garden wedding at a plantation home & an indoor/outdoor combined reception.  When we first got engaged (June 18th, 2010) April seemed SO far away but time has flown by!  I am REALLY nervous about the weather & I’m seriously questioning our decision to have an outdoor wedding but we do have a back up plan so either way it’ll be ok.

Post # 19
2103 posts
Buzzing bee

Me, too.  Our colors are a light grey-blue, green, and peach.   Sorta shabby chic inspired.

Post # 20
381 posts
Helper bee

April 30th here! My colors are Navy and Yellow!!

Post # 21
381 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@Lia7808We almost chose Windows on the River! You’re wedding will be beautiful! I’ve heard nothing but great things about that place! My dad gave us 2 options: bigger wedding at a less expensive venue or small wedding at Windows. We obviously chose the big wedding option but I’m sort of jealous of you right now!

Post # 22
572 posts
Busy bee

@Lia7808 and ninerz113: date and city twins!!! Love it!! Windows on the River is very gorgeous.

@jess534: Fiance would kill me if I wnated purple and gold…its a fraternity thing. LOL But those colors will be beautiful.

All the color combinations sound wonderful.

Post # 23
34 posts
Newbee

It makes me happy to see so many other ladies going with purples in their wedding for this day! I had people telling me that I should use any color but purple. I def feel better about it now. Thanks ladies 🙂

Post # 24
381 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@Alk3Angela i originally wanted purple but Fiance denied that immediately “anything but purple” but he is a rare breed. He vetoed any color combo that reminded him of sports teams, so purple was a no b/c of the vikings and blue and silver were nixed b/c of the detroit lions. ughh. anyway, i love purple!

Post # 25
2 posts
Wannabee

yea for april 30th.. time is ticking! i only started planning in november… so i am a little behind on stuff. purple eggplant and platinum are our colors…congrats to all.

searching for flowergirl dresses now…..

Post # 26
17 posts
Newbee

I’m April 30th as well! One more month ladies!!! eeek!! My colors are Navy, light green and orange, and going for kind of a vintage rustic style. Mason jars and antique bottles and all that 🙂

The topic ‘April 30, 2011’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors