(Closed) April 7, 2012–My New Orleans Wedding {PIC HEAVY}

posted 6 years ago in Recaps
Post # 3
1736 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Congratulations! And you and your bridesmaids look like models. No joke! When I was in NOLA a couple years ago, we got to see a wedding parade go down Bourbon Street and it was amazing. Everything is beautiful and congrats again!

PS: Love the Jimmy Choo’s!

ETA: Your hubby’s first look face is priceless!

Post # 4
2335 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

Wow, I love everything!  That might the best first look photo I’ve ever seen, too.

Post # 5
Hostess
23620 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

OMG everything looked perfect! I’m swooning over your jimmy choos and your cake!! Congratulations!

Post # 6
1360 posts
Bumble bee

The first look picture is my favorite. His face is priceless; you can see how beautiful he thinks you are (and you are!!) ๐Ÿ™‚ Congrats!

Post # 7
339 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Beautiful!  Everything about your wedding is gorgeous!  Love love love the first look picture too!  And it looks like you guys had a blast by all the laughing and smiles!  Congratulations!!!  Ps….I adore your cake!!  is that Buttercream or Fondont?

Post # 10
7339 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

SO beautiful! You looked stunning and I love the shoes!! Congrats.

Post # 11
1438 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Congrats! It looked like you had so much fun. I love the pics, your wedding was so pretty!

Post # 12
3261 posts
Sugar bee

I love every single thing about your wedding!

Post # 13
339 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

@louisianablue:  I love buttercream too, but the lady who is making my cake is in love with Fondant.  yuck.  The colors of your cake are very similar to mine…I’ll use this for inspiration for her to get off the Fondant wagon, at least for my cake ๐Ÿ™‚  And about the goof with the rings…those are the best parts of the wedding…I’m sure I’ll do something silly by accident, but those are the moments everyone remembers fondly ๐Ÿ™‚  A good sense of humor goes a long way!

Post # 14
6248 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: August 1900

What a fun wedding! Congratulations!

Post # 15
340 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I want a NOLA wedding! Were you a destination bride? What venues did you use/recommend? How many guests did you  have? (If you don’t mind me asking)

Thanks!

Post # 16
1253 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Wow, it looks like something from a magazine. I love the pics. Your wedding looked like fun. Your pic with the husband shocked when seeing you was priceless and your bridal party pic laughing was amazing. Never seen a pic of people laughing look so good ๐Ÿ™‚ Congrats. 

The topic ‘April 7, 2012–My New Orleans Wedding {PIC HEAVY}’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors