(Closed) April 7th, 2012 – Easter Weekend Weddings?

posted 7 years ago in April 2012
Post # 3
118 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

Meee! πŸ™‚ But you already know that!!

Post # 4
1062 posts
Bumble bee

We are getting married April 6, 2012 so it will be that friday(good friday) Everyone has off and its an evening wedding (7pm-11pm) and its cheaper for friday then saturday) SUPER EXCITED!!! Congrats ladies πŸ™‚

Post # 5
69 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I am an April 7th bride! Just got engaged last week!

Post # 7
6 posts
Newbee

Sent from my Android

Mines April 5th 2012…its a THURSDAY!…Close to the weekend but enough time to get everyone back home for easter Sunday!

Post # 8
1917 posts
Buzzing bee

I’m getting married that weekend as well.  Keep in mind that Passover begins on Friday, April 6.

Post # 9
41 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2012

@MrsBoomBoom:We are date twins! I’m a Friday, April 6, bride as well πŸ™‚ I didn’t realize it was Good Friday until after the date was picked.

Post # 10
2815 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

We are getting married April 7 too!  We are kind of hoping it keeps the “yes” RSVPs down a bit.  πŸ™‚

Post # 12
47 posts
Newbee

YAY!! April 7th is coming up quick! I only have my catering to do,,& now I see why I have been avoinding it!! I dont like feeling like am getting taken advantage of but as soon as you tell a catering co the word WEDDDING and the prices seem to go unreasonably high!! Anyone getting buyers remorse so close to the big day? πŸ˜‰

Post # 13
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2013

My husband and I will be renewing our vows on April 6 good Friday .

Post # 14
80 posts
Worker bee

@BoiledPNut: I’m getting married April 7th too! I’ve actually found that I have more ppl saying they will attend because it is Easter weekend.

@gemini2loveme: I know exactly what you mean. For some places I just asked for the pricing for an event to see what they said first.

Post # 15
65 posts
Worker bee

I am also getting married on April 7, the day before Easter Sunday.  I didn’t realize we’d be getting married on a holiday weekend until recently.  Coincidentally, we had our engagement party this year on April 23, also the day before Easter Sunday.  So…we’ll get married on the anniversary of our engagement celebration (yay)!

Post # 16
22 posts
Newbee

SmileYay im getting married April 7th too! I feel very behind with everything though! Glad i have some other brides getting married the same day as me

The topic ‘April 7th, 2012 – Easter Weekend Weddings?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors