(Closed) APRIL POAS BOARD 2016 PART 2

posted 4 years ago in TTC
Post # 3
1727 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

hey guys. I just wanted to pop in and say thank you to everyone that has given great advice! I went to the doctor today and he was so amazing and helpful. Next cycle he is starting me on clomid from CD 3-7 then they will check my progesterone at CD23. I am so happy to have a Dr finally take my 37+ day cycles seriously! Again thank you all for all your advice!

Post # 5
2853 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 33/31

Baby #: 2

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD29/9-10DPO

Ovulation Date: April 5th or 6th

POAS Date: April 20th

Usual Cycle Length: They vary.

Cycles Trying: 3rd

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): BD ED or EOD during fertile window, OPKs, charting, ferning, checking CM. Only supplements are prenatals and Vitamin D w/ Calcium

Link to Chart, if any: MrsPuddingface

FOR FUN THIS MONTH! – Fave flowers are tulips and daffodils! I don’t garden much, my husband does though. I have no idea what flowers were in my wedding bouquet – I gave my florist a color scheme and budget and she made them based on that. I aint picky 😉 

Post # 6
300 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

my period is winding down and I’m starting to feel hopeful for this month! even if we don’t get lucky, acupuncture has me feeling like I’m DOING something at least and I hope we can get these long cycles under control. I’m still pounding the dandelion leaf tea, and I guess it’s time to start back on the RRL tea too!

Post # 7
79 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

@madger I’m having really long cycles too. What do you recommend for helping?? I hate having to wait so long xD

• This reply was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by  littledodge.
Post # 8
79 posts
Worker bee

Had to take a break from the boards for awhile,  but I’m back and feeling hopeful!! 🙂

Your age/partner’s age: 23/25

Baby #: first

Current Cycle Day/DPO: cd 22, 6 days until ovulation 

Ovulation Date: 4/21

POAS Date: technically not until 5/6. 

Usual Cycle Length:  My cycles are 40 – 50 days :,( tips on making them shorter??

Cycles Trying: this is our 7th

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): timing,  prenatals, basic charting,  just bought OPKS for the first time

Flowers! This is my first spring in our house, every indoor project has been abandoned for the gardens 🙂

• This reply was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by  littledodge.
Post # 9
300 posts
Helper bee

littledodge:  My cycles have been anywhere between 36 and 56 days, so I went to see an acupuncturist and he has me going once or twice a week and then when my cycles are more regular I’ll only need to go once or twice a month. He also recommended dandelion root tea and to drink several cups a day. Two days after my first appointment I got my period. I’m still in that initial cycle, so I’ll be curious to see if this helps! I’m hopeful! 

Post # 10
982 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

madger:  AF finally showed for me this morning! Such a relief! As much as I would have liked a BFP this month, Im happy to see my first natural cycle off BC come to an end – makes me feel a lot better that my cycles will regulate on their own. Now here’s to hoping both of our cycles shorten. It was 45 days this time. 

bloomingflower:  I’m out for this month. And thanks for keeping the list going for all of us TTCers!

Post # 11
905 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

JLFinch:  great news!! I’m on Clomid this next cycle too. Beware of mood swings day day 8-12!! 

After two days of spotting and cramping, AF showed up. Lame! Trying hard not to stress about being halfway through our allowed treatments. 

Post # 12
79 posts
Worker bee

Awesome, I’ll try that! Thank you 🙂

Post # 13
438 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

bloomingflower: put me down as a no. Still no period but a negative on a dollar store test. And I don’t have any symptoms anyways. 

Post # 14
300 posts
Helper bee

CanadianBride456:  I’m sorry you’re out, but I know how relieving it can be to just have the cycle end and move on!! here’s to early 2017 babies!! 

Post # 15
1727 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

EL2101:  Thanks for the heads up! Are you on Clomid this cycle too?

The topic ‘APRIL POAS BOARD 2016 PART 2’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors