(Closed) APRIL POAS BOARD 2016 PART 2

posted 5 years ago in TTC
Post # 136
611 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

View original reply
arellan10:  I started temping for our second cycle (mainly because I’m a bit older than I’d like and don’t have much time to waste). Mostly I like temping because it helps me to confirm ovulation, and in a couple of cases, I’ve had a big temp drop ON the day of ovulation to indicate that it was happening that day. (Although I do also use OPKs). I like that once I know for sure that I O’ed, I can stop worrying about whether we’re BDing on the right days.

Otherwise, I also just prefer to see temps starting to drop at the end of a cycle, rather than anxiously waiting for my period or taking a test that comes out negative. It’s just emotionally easier on me for some reason.

We’re in our 5th cycle now and the minor annoyance of temping is worth it to me.

Post # 137
611 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

View original reply
Sancerre:  I often get creamy CM before AF, but I’ve read many times that it can also be a positive sign for pregnancy. My verdict: Hard to say, but good luck!!

Post # 139
484 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

View original reply
strawberrybee9:  thanks!

Glow told me I can go ahead and poas but I feel like I should wait until AF is due (on monday)

Post # 140
333 posts
Helper bee

Bloomingflower I’m sorry!!!

So I keep getting positive ovulation results on my digital and strip tests since my ovulation.  We had sex the day or day after ovulation and my cm has been creamyish most days.  Anyway I finally joined FF and this is my basic chart.  I’m hoping for the best.

Post # 141
1616 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

I tested today and got a BFN And spotting has started so AF should be here tomorrow! On to the next cycle 😔

Post # 142
134 posts
Blushing bee

I’m looking forward to some answers this week. My temp dipped at 10dpo (friday) and went back up the past two days. I’ve had stomach and lower back cramping, and ewcm  the past two days. My af is due Tuesday, and I had a bfn this morning. 

Post # 143
1481 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

Im moving to May. I just got a positive opk today. Good luck everyone!

Post # 144
333 posts
Helper bee

I’m still hopeful.  I don’t get to test until the 30th but I’m hoping it’s a bfp

Post # 146
638 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

BFN this morning 🙁

Post # 147
194 posts
Blushing bee

I’m definitely out too after round 2 of faint positives. AF arrived with a vengeance Thursday morning and is just now wrapping up. LP still only 10 days, which is the longest it’s ever been (I’ve had 2 cycles with 10 days, and most only 8 or 9 days).

I have an appt with a new OB GYN May 11, since mine doesnt seem to believe that a LP can ever be less than 14 days and basically told me that I’ve been missing ovulation all these cycles and timing BD wrong. (Ignoring the fact that OPKs, cervical mucous and position, cramping and bloating leading up to O day, as well as charting/temping all confirm that ovulation is happening when I think it is and not several days earlier – all of those are “suggestive” and not conclusive).

Post # 148
403 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Hope it’s not too late to roll call!

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age:30/32

Baby #: 2

Current Cycle Day/DPO: 

Ovulation Date: I think April 6th

POAS Date: April 26th

Usual Cycle Length: no idea because I just got off ofor birth control last month 

Cycles Trying: we weren’t going to “try” until May

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.):

Link to Chart, if any:

FOR FUN THIS MONTH! – Since blooms start to appear in April, I thought we would talk about flowers. Do you have a favorite? Do you garden? What flowers do you just love and do they remind you of a time in your life? Did you have a specific flower that you had to have in your wedding? I love all flowers. I have many flower gardens and a vegetable garden. I had dahlias, poppies, and mums in my wedding.

Post # 149
403 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Here is my BFP! 

The topic ‘APRIL POAS BOARD 2016 PART 2’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors