(Closed) APRIL POAS BOARD 2016 PART 2

posted 5 years ago in TTC
Post # 151
1102 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2014 - Paradise Gardens

View original reply
weim-love:  What a pleasant surprise–Congratulations on baby #2!

Post # 152
254 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

So I’m feeling like I’m out. This is Too Much Information but DH and I BD last night and after when I went to use the bathroom and wipe, there were a couple streaks of dark brown blood. I was thinking great, AF is on her way. I don’t feel anything yet but it was a little disappointing

Post # 153
333 posts
Helper bee

Congrats to all the positives! I have gotten some great advice from friends irl and bees but I’m trying so hard not to fall victim to over saturating my life with this.  I never even wanted children before so now that I do at a later stage in the game I feel like I’m always catching up! I just got on fertility friend and got a basal thermometer and am actually paying attention to my body.  My guy is 12 years younger and also just started to want a child.  We’ve learned so much here and for that I’m grateful.

I told myself I wouldn’t do it but I’ve taken two preg tests already and I’m only like 11 dpo.  I don’t know why I’m torturing myself.  I guess I am a woman that likes control and this whole experience has shown me how little we really have when it comes to conception.  Anyway thanks for letting me vent.

Post # 154
719 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2015

I’m onto next cycle.  We completley missed FW because I had a stupid UTI.  AF should be here tomorrow.

Post # 155
611 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

OK, I’m out! Onto cycle #6….

Post # 156
40 posts
Newbee

View original reply
strawberrybee9:  you took the words out of my mouth 🙁 hang in there!

Didn’t need to test because AF made her appearance. Cycle 6 here we come! Hubs has been super optimistic the past several cycles… this time he seems a bit more bummed.

Post # 157
254 posts
Helper bee

So I was pretty sure I was out but decided to test this AM since I got a wave of nauseousness and felt some dizziness yesterday. This is what I got. Am I seeing things?

Post # 158
766 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

View original reply
mjharri4:  not at all! Positive! Congratulations!!

Post # 159
254 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
EL2101:  thank you!!!! I can’t believe it. I was all emotional earlier this week thinking I couldn’t get pregnant. DH and I have been having unprotected sex for over a year now and AF has been crazy erratic

Post # 164
317 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Well af arrived only on CD 59!  Long cycles are the worst.  I wont be testing again until June!  Talking to my doctor tomorrow…

Post # 165
18 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2014

11dpo and bfn this morning… Going to keep testing! 😖

Congrats to all you ladies with your fabulous BFP’s!!!

The topic ‘APRIL POAS BOARD 2016 PART 2’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors