(Closed) APRIL POAS BOARD 2016 PART 2

posted 5 years ago in TTC
Post # 166
524 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

Well I’m on cycle day 31 so AF is officially late (my cycles are always 28 days) so I went and got some digitals (I can’t stand non-digitals/squinting)and it says Pregnant 1-2!!!  I could not wrap my head around it, I took another one to make sure.  I told my husband ‘We have an Embryo!’  He’s so excited!  I’m excited.  Glow calculates that I am 4 weeks 2 days and am due January 3rd. Stick little embryo stick!

This was my second cycle trying and I feel so lucky.  I added in guaifenesin during my FW and raspberry leaf tea (up until I Oed) based off of other bees who got positives recently.  We BDed CDs 11, 12, 14, 15.

I dont post much, I lurk more but I just wanted to say thank you, everything you guys post has been helpful and caring.

Post # 167
524 posts
Busy bee

Post # 168
633 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2015 - Anchor Inn, MD

Welp, I’m definitely out for April. AF just showed up. Ugh, just so frustrated — especially since I had a couple very very faint Wondfo’s the last few days. Just want to cry 🙁

Post # 169
319 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

View original reply
Sancerre:  Congrats!!!! I just got a positive as well too. EDD is January 6th. FX for both of us. I need to get a digital like you because right now DH doesn’t believe the squinter. I text a pic to my aunt who’s an L&D nurse and she said defintely pregnant. No digital needed. I’m going to get one anyway

Post # 170
319 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

View original reply
JMer711:  I’m so sorry. I had my fx so hard for you. Best wishes for next month

Post # 171
2852 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

View original reply
JMer711:  I’m sorry about the evaps – wondfos can be such a mindf#ck sometimes 🙁 GL on your next cycle hon!

Post # 172
633 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2015 - Anchor Inn, MD

View original reply
MrsPuddingface:  I’ve never gotten evaps on Wondfos which makes it harder because I can’t help but think that there was something there… it just didn’t stick 🙁 I hadn’t told DH because I didn’t want to get his hopes up until I had a confident BFP so of course I have been crying and depressed and etc and he’s just like no big deal, we’ll try again next month, not understanding just why I’m so upset. I finally told him and he — being the best — assured me that this would actually be good news because it would show that we can get pregnant and my body is trying. Says this was just a trial run and we just need to add some better velcro next time. Silly boy, couldn’t help but chuckle at that, as upset as I am. Sigh… At least I have him.

Post # 176
361 posts
Helper bee

So I poas today and it was a bfn. I really need some advice please!! Should I just chalk it up to a no?  My ovulation was sketchy and FF said it was either the 15th or the 20th since I was all over the place and is recommending testing on May 4th.  We did the BD both days so should I hold out hope and POAS on May 4th to see?  It’s so frustrating and I’m really disappointed.  Our timing was really good this month.  Or is it pretty standard that if I don’t see a positive two weeks after ovulation I’m just not pregnant?  Any advice is appreciated.  Thanks bees.

Post # 177
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2016

Ok ladies here’s my poas results for April, lol. Currently 6 dpo. Feel like I kinda see something but I don’t totally trust frers anymore..I have felt mighty gross this week…tired, a little pukey, crampy, but it could be wedding stress (2 weeks away). I’ll know in May!

Post # 179
524 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
mjharri4:  thanks!! Did you end up getting the digital?

Post # 180
524 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
bloomingflower:  thank you! I’m excited but also scared at the same time. 

The topic ‘APRIL POAS BOARD 2016 PART 2’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors