(Closed) APRIL POAS BOARD 2016 PART 2

posted 4 years ago in TTC
Post # 91
836 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2015

CanadianBride456:  salmonofmarriage:  ahhh! Congratulations ladies!!!! FX for a sticky baby, and hope yall have a healthy, boring, and uneventful 9 months!!

jofits:  Top one does look darker!! Congratulations!!

mcmillan0529:  So sorry for your loss =( hugs!

Ohhavok:  FX you get your sticky baby this next cycle! You know I’m rooting for you, girl!!

Post # 92
84 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2015 - Coastal Maine inn

Took a digital this AM to confirm, after the faint lines on Saturday afternoon – digital doesn’t lie, I’m pregnant!!! 

Post # 93
405 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

mcmillan0529:  Thank you so much. Sorry about your chemical pregnancy. Sprinkling BFP dust on you!

Post # 97
982 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

BowTiedKangaroo:  Congrats to you as well! I’m waiting until FMU tomorrow to take my clear blue digital because I had a negative on it yesterday with a three hour hold. Seems like we’ll be on the same schedule!

natbrown0703:  Thanks so much!

Post # 98
1727 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

bloomingflower:  Can you put me back on for the 29th? If I ovulated yesterday like my opks seem to think I did then I will be able to test again in April! If not I will roll call in May. 

Post # 100
676 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

bloomingflower:  No worries! I re-read my post and I’m sorry if my post came off rude, I didn’t mean it that way!

Post # 101
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Hi everyone,

I took a FRER at 9dpo, and got a very faint, barely visible pink line.

Took a ClearBlue Digi at 10dpo….BFN.

Took another FRER today with FMU (11-12dpo) and got the result below, followed by a cheapie underneath. Is this a BFP? Anyone have similar experiences where the line got darker? Possible CP if it is so faint? AF is due in 2-3 days, so will test again and see!

Thanks for your help!

Post # 102
528 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

I would think thats a positive.  Lines are quite strong imo!

Post # 103
136 posts
Blushing bee

It looks like I’m having a triphasic shift. Anyone have any insight? 🙂

Post # 104
361 posts
Helper bee

So I’m doing digital and strips for my opk.  Last Thursday morning I got the steady smiley and we did bd on Friday and again Sunday. Tuesday morning I got a flashing smiley. Same thing this morning so we bd  today too. After sex I had a pain in my lower abdomen and some light bleeding. I’m at such a loss as to what’s going on. I’m just going to finish my opk tests I have left and poas on April 30 and see what happens. 

Post # 105
623 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2015 - Anchor Inn, MD

MrsAndrus322:  This is what FF says about it: “A triphasic chart shows three levels of temperatures: pre-ovulation, post-ovulation, and then a second rise around 7-10 days after ovulation. Some women with charts that show this pattern turn out to be pregnant. But many do not. Likewise, your chart does not need to show this kind of pattern for you to be pregnant. Whether or not you are pregnant, progesterone, the hormone responsible for raising your temperature after ovulation, generally peaks in the middle of your luteal phase and this can cause this kind of pattern whether or not you are pregnant.

A triphasic chart can be promising, however, because progesterone levels generally increase after implantation (7-10 days past ovulation) in conception cycles, and sometimes this results in a triphasic pattern. If your chart shows a second significant thermal shift that begins 7-10 days past ovulation, Fertility Friend will indicate a triphasic pattern in the Pregnancy Monitor.”

So if your temps stay higher for the next few days, it might be considered triphasic. I don’t think you have enough higher temps to say that quite yet, though. FX it keeps going up!

The topic ‘APRIL POAS BOARD 2016 PART 2’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors