(Closed) APRIL POAS BOARD 2016 PART 2

posted 5 years ago in TTC
Post # 121
719 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2015

View original reply
arellan10:  I started temping the cycle I got off BCP, which was also the cycle we started trying.  It’s really annoying at first, but it becomes habit.  M-F is easy, because I do it when my alarm goes off for work.  Weekends are a little more rough, since you gotta do it around the same time everyday.  But my thermometer lets you see the last temp when you turn it back on.  So I temp, basically still asleep, turn off them thermometer when it beeps that it’s done, go back to sleep, then check the temp and record it when I wake up.  Makes it alot easier that way!

Post # 122
3791 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

View original reply
mcmillan0529:  I’d keep testing. It looks like a squinter, but it’s really hard to tell. My temps were abnormally high after O, which made me suspect something. I rarely ever went over 98, and most of the month after O that I got my BFP, it was 98+ for DAYS. I’d also go out and buy a digital test. That is what I did, along withj the Wondfo’s! Unless you know for sure that AF may show up still. It may give you peace of mind.

Post # 123
719 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2015

View original reply
asmith5287:  clearblue digitals are really sensitive and usually don’t show pregnant till after the FRER will.  Have you tested again since??

View original reply
mcmillan0529:  It could be implantation bleeding. Are you still bleeding??

Post # 125
638 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

View original reply
arellan10:  I started charting/temping my second month TTC, but I was already 34 then

Post # 126
249 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
readytobemommy:  First Response, Early Response. It’s the only known test to provide fairly accurate results BEFORE an expected period.

Post # 127
484 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

Well I think I’m out. I’m getting lots of creamy cm and looking back through my notes since I started recording stuff it looks like I usually do get creamy cm 3-4 days before AF arrived. 

Anyone get heavy creamy/lotion-like cm and still get a bfp?

Post # 128
84 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
Sancerre:  Creamy cm leading up to AF is usually a good sign. Good luck!

Post # 130
599 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2015 - Anchor Inn, MD

View original reply
EL2101:  Good luck to you! Hope you’ll pop in every now and then and keep us posted on how everything is going! FX we both get sticky January babies!

Post # 132
154 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

View original reply
bloomingflower:  Ugh, I’m so sorry! I logged in here to see if you had any updates as we are on the same schedule. Take care of yourself this weekend. 

I’m out too. Everyone around me is having babies and getting pregnant. A new coworker looked shocked when I told her I didn’t have any kids yet (and she asked my age – 32) and then proceeded to tell me that I needed to have a baby soon or my eggs will dry up. Umm yeah, just what I wanted to hear. Thanks. 

Post # 134
194 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: March 2015

View original reply
bloomingflower:  Sorry to hear AF showed up, such a bitch some times  🙂

I have only just got positive OPK on CD23 so thinking i O’d CD24 being around 20th. Looks like another long cycle for me if my LP is up around the 16 days of last month but who knows. I guess its time for me to move over to the May POAS board

The topic ‘APRIL POAS BOARD 2016 PART 2’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors