(Closed) APRIL POAS BOARD 2016

posted 6 years ago in TTC
Post # 2
84 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
bloomingflower:  Thanks for doing this again! It’s nice to start focusing on the next cycle.

Good luck this month! Time to get knocked up, lol!

Post # 3
1136 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 26/37

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD 2 

Ovulation Date: Probably CD 21, 4/2

POAS Date: April 13th ( the day before my birthday and 3 days after our anniversary…PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE LET ME HAVE THE BEST BIRTHDAY/ANNI GIFT EVER!!! )

Usual Cycle Length: 31 days

Cycles Trying: 3, this will be 4. 

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Prenatals, Vitamin C, Vitamin B6 complex. Working out and eating lots of veggies, drink more water and cut back on caffiene, and maybe BD EOD the week leading up to my fertile few days… then BD O-3, O-2, O-1, and O.

Link to Chart, if any: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/61b3dd

FOR FUN THIS MONTH! – Since blooms start to appear in April, I thought we would talk about flowers. Do you have a favorite? Do you garden? What flowers do you just love and do they remind you of a time in your life? Did you have a specific flower that you had to have in your wedding?

Yes!! I love Roses and Chrysanthemums 🙂 My Grandma’s named was Rose, and my husbands birth flower is a Chrysanthmum. I’ve got a lot of flowers tattooed on my arms.  

Post # 4
121 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

I’ll play! I should be ovulating on Thursday, which means I can technically POAS 3/31 (and I probably will), but 4/1 is likely going to be the day that tells me whether or not it’s for real! (on april fools…wonder if DH will believe a positive?! ha)

ROLL CALL

Your age/Partners Age: 29/32

Current Cycle Day: CD12

Ovulation Day: Should be 3/17! Hoping for some luck of the irish!

POAS date: 4/1

Cycles trying: this is month 8

BFP Plan: OPKS, CM, prenatals, and this month I’m trying Mucinex. Figured it can’t hurt. 

No Chart. 

My favorite flower is a tossup between the Peony and the Ranunculus. (My profile pic kind of reminds me of those).  I LOVE fresh flowers and try to keep them in my house (worth the splurge) but I cannot for the life of me grow my own.  I have a total black thumb.  Can’t tell you how much $ I’ve wasted trying. I’ll just fork over the cash for the pretty ones at the florist. lol. 

Post # 5
691 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 30/42

Baby #: 2

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD8

Ovulation Date: Somewhere between March 21-23

POAS Date: April 6

Usual Cycle Length: ugh, 28-31 days. If it’s 28 this cycle, DH will get back the night of O, so we may miss it again  🙁 

Cycles Trying: 3

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): CM monitoring. After this cycle I’ll start using OPKs if we don’t get a BFP.

Link to Chart, if any: none

FOR FUN THIS MONTH! – Since blooms start to appear in April, I thought we would talk about flowers. Do you have a favorite? Do you garden? What flowers do you just love and do they remind you of a time in your life? Did you have a specific flower that you had to have in your wedding?

I don’t really have one. Love lilac roses. My bouquet had lilac roses, white roses, and callas. Love it!

Post # 6
28 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2015

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 27/31

Current Cycle Day/DPO: 13DPO, have been TTA until now, hoping CD1 comes around on Friday!

Ovulation Date: April 5th

POAS Date: April 17th

Usual Cycle Length: last two have been 34 days, averaging around 31 days

Cycles Trying: this will be number 1! So excited to be officially starting TTC! 

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): taking prenatals, charting doing both temps and OPKs, trying to destress!

Link to Chart, if any: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/61e397

FOR FUN THIS MONTH! – Since blooms start to appear in April, I thought we would talk about flowers.  Do you have a favorite?  Do you garden?  What flowers do you just love and do they remind you of a time in your life? Did you have a specific flower that you had to have in your wedding? im not a huge green thumb, but I grow some strawberries and a few simple plants! I love peonies and frangipanis – they remind me of my grandma 🙂

Post # 7
1616 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 28/32

Baby #: 4 (plus 1 miscarriage)

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD 19 (19 days since d&c after mmc)

Ovulation Date: no idea.

POAS Date: will tear every Monday as I have no idea what is happening.

Usual Cycle Length: 30

Cycles Trying: 3, this will be 4. 

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Prenatals, Vitamin C, Vitamin B6 complex. no caffeine drinks, clean eating, moderate exercise every day. Temping.

Link to Chart, if any:

inlove Australian native flowers which reminds me of my wedding day!

bedt of luck to everyone this month!

Post # 8
249 posts
Helper bee

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 30/32

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD11

Ovulation Date: March 22-ish

POAS Date: April 5th-next expected period. I will only test if AF is late! So I say…hahaha

Usual Cycle Length: last month was a perfect 28 days, however I just came off the pill in February, so we’ll see how long that lasts

Cycles Trying: this is 2nd

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): BDing for a week straight at O time, taking Robitussin mucus and phlegm twice a day for fertile week (anyone know of any success with this? DH thinks I’m nuts but it’s cheap so I thought why not?), continuing prenatals and exercise.

Link to Chart, if any: no chart

FOR FUN THIS MONTH! – Since blooms start to appear in April, I thought we would talk about flowers.  Do you have a favorite?  Do you garden?  What flowers do you just love and do they remind you of a time in your life? Did you have a specific flower that you had to have in your wedding? 

Love hydrangeas, they’re my favourite!

Bloomingflower: REALLLY have my FX for you this month!!!

Post # 9
770 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

Your age/partner’s age: 27/28 – It seems like we’re a bit younger then other Bees TTC. A lot seem to be in their 30’s. This feeds into my fear that we’re still to young and have loads of time. But we’ve been together for 10 years, and we feel the time if right for us. Any other 20-something bees TTC?

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD13

Ovulation Date: This is my first cycle off BCP, so I really have no idea. Hopefully it’s very soon though!

POAS Date: See above, no idea. If AF hasn’t shown by 4/3 I’ll test by then. I had hoped that my cycles would be regulated by the time we were TTC, but we jumped up our timeline by a few months, so thats gone out the window!

Usual Cycle Length: See above

Cycles Trying: 1

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Only prenatals so far, and trying to BD every 2-3 days. In we’re still TTC in a few months, then I’ll probably start charting at the very least.

Link to Chart, if any:

I love looking at flowers, but I’m definietly not a flower person – even though part of my job is teaching all about flowers! For my wedding when asked what flowers I wanted, I said “light purple and white.” Thats about how interested I am in specific flowers. But if you want to know life cycles, structure, adaptations, I’m the one to go to!

Post # 10
1136 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

View original reply
CanadianBride456:  I’m only 26 🙂 My husband is 10 years older though lol

Post # 11
8066 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2013

I can join now that I am not TTA anymore. I’m a little nervous so might just dip my toes in this month.

Your age/partner’s age: 31/32

Baby #: 2

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD 28/13 DPO (waiting for AF to show up)

Ovulation Date: ~March 31 (if AF shows up tomorrow)

POAS Date: April 11 (maybe 4/9 but I might be out of town that weekend so might wait until I am back at home)

Usual Cycle Length: 26 normally but this one is 28 so far

Cycles Trying: 1st this next cycle

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Will probably NTNP as far as BD timing- any amount of BD from CD 12-14 works for me.  Charting, OPKs, prenatals, B6, B Complex, Vitamin C, EPO

Link to Chart, if any: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/52382a

I really love tulips because they’re one of the first to arrive and spring always makes me happy. I garden some but I’m not great yet. But I did a good job last year I think. For my wedding I just told her what colors and let her make recs

Post # 12
535 posts
Busy bee

Thank you so much for keeping up with these! It is so fun to be apart of and I love reading about everyones journeys!

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 26/27

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD7

Ovulation Date: +/- CD18

POAS Date: April 9th (probably. Sorry in advanced if it changes

Usual Cycle Length: on bcp it was 28. Last month it was 33. We will see about this month..

Cycles Trying: 2nd

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Prenatals, clearblue advanced opk’s, temping, FF charting, BDing EOD all cycle then ED once i start getting postitive opks.

Link to Chart, if any: not yet.

My favorite flower is tulips. And Im so excited we are in our forever home this year so that I can plant some(well i think i missed the window, but i will have them sometime!)..tonight I am starting to pull the ivy from the landscaping around our house. This year I will be doing lots of gardening because its a new house to us so we want a lot of changes. 🙂 …I didnt have flowers at my wedding besides bouquet, it was beachy so more sand and seashells. But my bouquet was yellow! I love any yellow flower!!

Post # 13
456 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 25/25 (he will be 26 at the end of april!)

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD12

Ovulation Date: guessing somewhere between CD 16-18 so 3/19-3/21

POAS Date: 4/1 ish may be a few days later

Usual Cycle Length: 28-30 days

Cycles Trying: 3

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): prenatals,  BD every day during FW, OPKs, temping

Link to Chart, if any:

FOR FUN THIS MONTH! – I soooo do not have a green thumb. My husband actaually takes care of the gardening, I just pick the flowers out and occasionally turn the sprinklers on LOL. Funny fact – my husband buys me flowers about every other month and since we’ve had our cat (about a year) we have to hide them so she doesn’t get them. This used to mean on the refridgerator, well, she has learned how to get on the refridgerator and knock them down (breaking the glass vase!). Sooo, we put them on the shelf in our half bath where the door stays shut – romantic, i know lol

Post # 14
599 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2015 - Anchor Inn, MD

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 30/34

Baby #: 1 for me, 2 for DH

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD 11

Ovulation Date: ~3/19

POAS Date: 4/3

Usual Cycle Length: 29 days

Cycles Trying: #4

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Pretnatals, OPKs, temping, monitoring CM/CP, BD timing, propping up my hips after BD 

Link to Chart, if any: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/jmer711

My favorite flowers are tulips! I made my own bouquets for my wedding and they were white tulips, plus my bouquet had blue hydrangea and some carnations in memory of my late grandmother, because carnations were her favorite. Aside from arranging flowers (which I seem to be ok at), I have a pretty terrible green thumb — can never seem to keep plants alive! I do plant flowers in my garden every year but we live in a very shady area so even the ones that don’t need much light die… 🙁

Post # 15
490 posts
Helper bee

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 36/33

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD7

Ovulation Date: Probably 3/25

POAS Date: 4/10

Usual Cycle Length: 31

Cycles Trying: 7

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Vitamins- Multi, B & D, EPO, Pineapple, Preseed, Charting,

Link to Chart, if any: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/MissCorgi22

FOR FUN THIS MONTH! – I love gardening!  I had a large flower garden at my mom’s house.  Now I have smaller flower beds at my house and a vegetable garden we want to enlarge this year.  My favorite flowers are gerber daisies, hibiscus and peonies.  I didn’t ask for anything specific for my bouquet because I got them from a local flower farm   It would depend on what was blooming but my favorite flower in my bouquet was the lisianthus.

The topic ‘APRIL POAS BOARD 2016’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors