(Closed) APRIL POAS BOARD 2016

posted 6 years ago in TTC
Post # 226
1136 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

View original reply
Mrs.MackenzieS:  my FX that your supplements are helping!!! Can’t wait to hear ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Im more relieved now. My OPK is much darker than this Morning!! top was this morning, bottom was this afternoon. 

Post # 227
1136 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

View original reply
krpayne87:  looks really good!! Get busy!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Post # 228
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: February 2016

Hi all, been stalking weddingbee since planning our wedding but first time posting…

Your age/partner’s age: 29/29

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD 23

Ovulation Date: unsure as this is my first cycle off BC

POAS Date: 4/8/16

Usual Cycle Length: 28…from my memory over 10 years ago when I was last off BC

Cycles Trying: 0 (first time)

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): taking a multivitamin with enough folic acid in it, NTNP at the moment really. We were going to wait start trying for next year but then when I went off BC we both just kinda didn’t want to bother with preventing anymore…

Link to Chart, if any:

FOR FUN THIS MONTH! – I like a good calla lilly

Post # 229
3791 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

I wasn’t going to test until tomorrow, April 2. But… I wasn’t feeling any PMS symptoms at all, and my Glow app said I could go take a test yesterday. I usually don’t, as I can feel if something is coming on but this week just felt different. I had 2 Wondfo HPT’s left, a couple First Response ones, and bought a ClearBlue digital.

After work yesterday, I decided to use up the 2 Wondfos.

And then the Digital test this morning:

I am kind of in shock, to be honest. We had goog timing this month, but I didn’t feel it was much different than others. I did take some robitussin and evening primrose to build up some CM, so maybe that helped? IDK, but this month #5 of trying… so I am so very thankful.

FX to everyone for April!!

Post # 230
84 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
Kacie209:ย  Congrats!!!

Post # 231
599 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2015 - Anchor Inn, MD

View original reply
Kacie209:  Congrats!!! After 5 months of trying I can only imagine how happy and relieved you are!

AFM, it’s looking like I’ll go to month #5 myself… my temps have dipped down two mornings in a row. Yesterday I was hoping it was because DH slept in DSD’s bed as a birthday treat and figured his body heat just wasn’t there to warm me up as much. But this morning ruled that theory out ๐Ÿ™ Coupled with a BFN yesterday at 12 DPO, I’m expecting AF probably tomorrow morning. Ugh, so frustrating. After THREE days of very positive OPKs and BDing every single day of fertile week, I just can’t understand it. I thought for sure this was our month 

View original reply
Ohhavok:  DH agreed to do one of those home fertility tests as well if this cycle didn’t work out. Looks like that’ll be the case. I was going to try this one because it has both a male and female test: http://www.amazon.com/e-p-t-Complete-Home-Fertility-Female/dp/B00JF4AMYG Thinking we might try some Preseed next time as well. 

Post # 232
770 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

View original reply
Kacie209:  Congratulations!! 

View original reply
JMer711:  Sorry to hear ๐Ÿ™ But youre not out until AF shows up! I’ve been following along with your posts and had my FX for you. But remember, even with  best timing, there’s still only a 20% chance of becoming pregnant. I’m sure none of that helps with the disappointment right now, but try and not get too down on yourself

Post # 233
599 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2015 - Anchor Inn, MD

View original reply
CanadianBride456:  Thanks for the encouragement. It’s nice to be able to vent on here because I know you all understand the feeling and sympathize. This morning was particularly hard because after I saw my temp I flopped back down in bed as DH was putting his shoes on for work and told him, and even he just stopped and leaned back in his chair disappointed. My heart hurts right now particularly because I know he’s so looking forward to it and gets excited each month talking about when will we be due if we get preg and figuring out the right dates to tell our parents and etc. ๐Ÿ™ But of course like a champ he brushed it off and came and hugged and kissed me and told me not to worry and when it’s right it’ll happen. God I love that man.

Post # 234
490 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
Kacie209:  Congratulations!!!  H&H 9 months!!

Post # 235
3791 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

Thank you all! I know 5 months isn’t much compared to what some have been trying, but just felt like a lifetime. Obviously still early, but keeping a positive attitude about it.

I had high temps basically since I O’d, which is odd for me. I am usually in the 97’s with the highest being 98 and that is it. But, it remained high after O, including when I was at my grandparents over Easter, and their house is always COLD and I wake up freezing. So, the high temps is what got me wondering too. I was 98.5 today!

Post # 236
83 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

View original reply
Kacie209:ย  so exciting! congrats!!

Post # 237
121 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
Kacie209:  Congratulations! Very happy for you!

Post # 238
121 posts
Blushing bee

AF is officially late. She was due yesterday morning and she still isn’t here today. Which is really unusual for me. I also don’t feel her coming? I’m usually so very bloated before she arrives and I actually feel pretty trim at the moment. 

I got another BFN on both a FRER and a Wondfo this morning at 13 DPO, so I’m losing a bit of hope. I’m thinking maybe my period will just be late because of the slightly later O. I’m going out of town this weekend. Packing tampons and a pregnancy test. We’ll see which one prevails. I’m still holding on to all the hope I can that this is our month. 

Post # 239
770 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

View original reply
JMer711:  Husbands really are the best aren’t they? This is only our first cycle, but I know seeing the disappointment in DH will be just as bad as seeing the BFN. But thats not a totally bad thing either, it shows us how much they want a baby as well. Thats the way I’m trying to think of it anyways

Post # 240
121 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
JMer711:  Keeping my fingers crossed for you! Not over until the witch shows up. 

The topic ‘APRIL POAS BOARD 2016’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors